Two~

Our Story ( Rectangular Love)

After Yebin know that Chaeyeon and Huihyeon are dating , he distance himself from Chaeyeon and hangout more with Eunchae.

Yebin is doing his work in the laptop and Chaeyeon approach him.

" Binseu..can I perhaps borrow your laptop?" Chaeyeon asked nicely.

Yebin move his eyes from the laptop to Chaeyeon.

"I'm still working on the assignment,"

" Oh.. but we want to watch a movie,"

"Then watch it on your phone," Yebin continue doing his work.

" B---

" Chaeyeon please, I need to focus on this thing, I don't want the result to be bad,"

" Hmpp, fine, just say it you don't want to lend it to me because you just bought that laptop right," Chaeyeon said and left.

Yebin sigh and get up along with his laptop. He grab his phone then getting out from the classroom.

The other students frown, because Yebin never acted like that before.

" Are you fighting with Yebin?" Yuju asked.

" No, "

" Then why did he look like mad at you," Yuju asked again.

" I don't know, he start acting like that after knowing about me dating with Huihyeon oppa,"

" Yebin jealous?" 

" Why would he? He don't even like me,"

" Oh.." Yuju just nod but she somehow can feel that Yebin is jealous.

Yebin do his work in the library, he can't focus when Chaeyeon is there in the class.

Recess time is about to coming , but Yebin don't feel like want to eat and decided to skip meal.

But his phone vibrate, he got a new message.

Eunchae : do you want to eat together?

Yebin smile and reply alright to her. He put back his phone in the pocket and save his current work in the laptop before closing it. 

He go to the class back to put the laptop in his bag. When he about to get in he can heard a whisper.

" Nobody gonna catch us, all of them are eating," a voice he recognize.

"But..,"

Yebin eyes become bigger after hearing the girl's voice.

"Don't worry,trust me,"

Yebin quickly left, he only heard it but he still feel the pain.

The library is the best place he need now. Yebin remember about Eunchae and text her.

To Eunchae : I can't eat with you, sorry,

 

Eunchae who got the text just sigh. 

"Why are you stop eating?" Jueun another senior who close with Eunchae asked.

Eunchae text him in case maybe Yebin will not coming.

" He can't come," Eunchae used her hands to support her chin.

Jueun gulped. "She is cute,"

" Oppa is here , don't worry maybe Yebin is having some work to do maybe with the club,"

" But the President is  you,"

"He probably busy with something,"

Eunchae sigh again.

"You better eat if not you will get hungry,"

"Arrasso,"

 

Back at Yebin,

"My life is to hard,"

Yebin just staring at his laptop. He only snaped up when the bell is ringing. He get up and process to go to the classroom.

As Yebin sit on his seat he can feel someone is staring at him.

"Where did you go?" Eunjin asked.

"Library,"

"Do you have take your lunch?"

"No, I lost my appetite,"

" Why? Is it about Chae again?"

"no,stop talking and just keep texting with your girl,"

Eunjin grinned and stop asking.

Yebin sigh.

"Guys, Miss Kim not gonna come she have something else to do, she told to doing your assignment," the class monitor said and the students of course become so happy.

"I don't even bring my laptop today," some students are complaining.

Yebin begin doing the assignment again with a serious face. Some of the students find Yebin is cool right now.

Chaeyeon see them staring at him, so she do the same too. Suddenly, something she don't expect to happen is happening.

" Something is not right, did I just feel the same sparks I felt when I see Huihyeon Oppa?"

Chaeyeon frown the she look at Yebin again, the brown eyes Yebin have seem so beautiful in her view. Chaeyeon know Yebin have a pair of brown eyes but it's not really attract her but now it seem look so delightful.

 

" What the heck wrong with me?" She look away when Yebin look at her.

"This can't be, I cannot cheat," Chaeyeon quickly playing with her phone to distract herself from the thought.

 

Next day~

All the students start packing up their things to ready to go home.

"Binseu , do you wanna come over today, let's do the homework today,"

"Sorry, I have to teach Eunchae, "

Just hearing that make Chaeyeon to jealous. " Can I join too?"

"I'm sorry,  I need to focus on tutoring her, I don't want any distraction,"

"Now you calling me as distraction?"

Yebin hang the bag on his shoulder.

"You call yourself as distraction I never address you as distraction,"

"You just said it, I want to join you but you said you don't want any distraction, so you mean I was that distraction,"

Yebin sigh he about to talk but..

"Babe,"

"Your boyfriend is here, you better go," 

Chaeyeon look at Huihyeon is standing at the door, meanwhile Yebin go out using the other door.

"Yeb---

Chaeyeon only see the back of Yebin's body when she look again.

"Geez,"

Chaeyeon lazily walk to Huihyeon. "What wrong,?"

"Nothing,"

"Okay.."

They walk to the parking lot, and there they see Yebin and Eunchae. Eunchae  is processing on ride on the bike with Yebin help.

" Why he never let me ride on his bike? This is the first time I saw him bringing the bike,"

"Oh they are together?"

"No.." Chaeyeon get in to the car.

That evening Chaeyeon and Huihyeon go to the amusement park to ride the cable car. Chaeyeon hate it, she scared of height. Huihyeon keep teasing her.

"Oh isn't them?" Huihyeon said and point at the other cable car. Chaeyeon look at the cable carher boyfriend pointed and yes that was them.

" He said he need to tutor Eunchae but why are they here?" 

Jealously start coming to Chaeyeon.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The last day before holiday..

"I can't believe we almost finish this year!" Eunjin said.

"You just happy right?"

"I can't wait for the snow!" 

Yebin rolling his eyes.

"Next year is our last year here and we gonna graduate from the high school, I just can't believe that we gonna be an adult,"

"I know,"

" So I see that you and Chaeyeon is look like a stranger to each other,"

" Yeah? Idk, I just feel like wanna distance myself from her,"

"Still not move on?"

Yebin shake his head. He smile bitterly.

"I tried but I can't,"

-

The bell is ringing and all the students happily left the class, leaving Chaeyeon and Yebin there.

"Yebin we need to talk," 

" What is it?"

" Why did you lied? You said you need to tutoring Eunchae but i saw you two at the cable car,"

" We finish early so we go there,"

" Are you dating her?"

" No,"

" You're not dating her?"

" No, i need to go now," he get up and left,

Chaeyeon just look at Yebin walking leaving here there. " He try to avoiding that question,"