Chapter 1 The puppy

Vampire and Pup

In a dark alley, a man was pressing a woman against the cold brick wall. The passion in the air was rising and the touches became more heated and needy. Moans were heard and kisses were exchanged.  
“! Baby, you are so hot. You really want it don’t you? Don’t worry I’m going to make sure that you are going to scream.” He was about to turn her around and do the deed but the woman pushed him away from her and switched their positions.
She pushed him against the wall and leaned in to whisper into his ear.
“Patience. Let me hear you scream first.” The husky voice excited him and he let the woman take the lead. He waited in anticipation for what the woman’s next move was going to be.
The woman smirked and moved to his neck and planted kisses and gave it occasional tasting the salt on his skin. She enjoyed the power she had over this man. She moved her hands and the man braced himself for the pleasure he was going to experience. Unfortunately, it would never come. Before he could react the woman covered his mouth and slammed him against the wall. He choked on his breath and tried to free himself but the woman was so much stronger than him making his attempts to free himself pathetic.
She was amused by the man’s helplessness but nevertheless, she had to eat it and this was her moment.
The woman opened revealing long and sharp canine teeth. She moved to the man’s neck again and when she found the spot she wanted she bit down drinking his blood in the process. The man’s muffled cries egged her on even more and she kept on drinking until he went limp against her. She removed her self from him and let him fall to the ground. He was completely drained and lifeless.
The woman sighed in satisfaction. She was full and happy now. She any excess blood off her lips and was about to walk away when a scream came from behind her. She halted in her steps and covered her sensitive ears from the piercing scream and glared at the person who made that horrendous sound.
“Sunny. You can’t quietly scream or rather not scream at all? I’m sensitive.”
“YOU DON’T WANT ME TO SCREAM? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?!” Sunny yelled at the woman with more vigor and pointed at the dead man on the street.
The woman kept her hands on her ears and look around disinterested.
“Don’t worry and stay calm. I did my research okay. He was a scumbag and ripe for the taking. Nobody will miss him Sunny. You should praise me for getting rid of garbage instead of yelling at me like a maniac.”
“Hahahaah. Getting rid of him? You aren’t the one who has to take care of this mess. IT’S ME. You jerk! I have to lug this piece of meat around like I did it. Someone give me a break please!” the shorter girl exclaimed and fake cried into her hands.
“Tiffany, If you respect and love me please for the love of gods drink blood packs or something. I’m even okay with you drinking animal blood if that gives me less work. I won’t judge you. I  even will swear on my magic potion collection!”
Tiffany just rolled her eyes and scoffed at the shorter girl in front of her.
“Oh please, Sunny stop being so dramatic. Fresh blood is tastier and I’m not a beggar. You know very well who I have to ask for those blood packs. I rather not talk to the pain in the Vampires from the union and don’t even get me started on animal blood.” Tiffany shuddered at the thought of sinking her teeth into an animal.
“Fine. FINE! Don’t listen to me and my one time life request to my best friend. Nice knowing that you don’t care about my feelings! I’m just going to leave and do my job!” Sunny huffed and went to the corpse and lifted him over her shoulder.
Tiffany chuckled at how furious the apprentice Witch was as she was lugging the dead body around as though he weighed next to nothing and walked in the opposite direction of her. Apprentice witches are made to do a menial task such as collecting the aftermath of a Vampires hunt and Tiffany felt a little bad about making the other girl clean up her mess but that was the agreement with their races. Vampires would only drink the blood of unredeemable criminals and Witches in exchange would be spared from their fangs but to had to clean up the mess they left behind. She reminds herself that she will give the Witch a present to make up for this.
“I make it up to you next time Soonkyu!” Tiffany yells after the witch who turns around with an angry expression.
“DON’T CALL ME THAT YOU JERK! I expect food next time we meet though. LOTS OF IT!” The Witch demanded and then disappeared into the night.
Tiffany chuckled and began to make her way home.
It was a cold autumn night and no humans were in sight much to her relief. She let out a few breaths and enjoyed how it turned white. She loved cold nights like these. She felt like she was the only person that existed and she preferred it this way. Suddenly a soft whimper broke her out of her musing and she turned toward the sound that came from behind her. At first, she saw nothing and she was about to turn around and start walking again when she heard the noise again. It came from below and she saw a small dirty black furred puppy.  It was shaking and whimpering from the cold which was a sight that would have melted any normal humans heart. Unfortunately, the puppy met Tiffany who had no affinity for animals in any way. Rather she was repulsed by the sight of the black furry dirty thing that she swiftly ignored its existence and turned around to briskly walk away from it.
When she finally arrived at her house which was quite a distance away from where she saw the black puppy, she was surprised when she heard a whimper from behind her again.
The shivering black puppy had followed her all the way to the house. She glared harshly at the puppy hoping that it would get intimidated and scamper away but for some odd reason, it tried getting closer to her instead. She furrowed her eyebrows and when the puppy came closer she lightly kicked it and successfully knocked it over. The puppy yelped but it didn't faze Tiffany.
"Stay away you little dirty fluff ball." She warned it and lifted her foot slightly to indicate that she would kick it again if it came near her again. She hoped the puppy would get the hint and go away but that was not the case. The fallen pup struggled to get up but after a while, with its unsteady legs, it managed to stand up again and started to advance towards her again. She sighed.
She kicked it again but to her surprise, the puppy managed to avoid her foot and latched itself onto it.
Her eyes widened at the black menace and she shook her foot in hope of the dog letting go but to her dismay, it did not. Realizing that the mutt wouldn't let go of her she sighed in resignation. She opened the door to her house and against her will took the puppy with her. She walked into the living room and removed her coat and hung it up on the coat rack. The dog who was greeted with the warmth of the house let go of her foot and trotted around with curious steps. Tiffany sighed again. Maybe she could get rid of it in the morning when it is sleeping.
The dog oblivious to the girls' concern set its sight on the pearl white couch in the middle of the living room and made its way towards it curious as to what it was. Tiffany saw it from the corner of her eye and she swiftly picked it by the scruff of its neck. She gagged in disgust when she felt the grimy texture of its fur and she mentally patted herself on the back that she successfully protected her pristine couch from this mutt.
She walked to the bathroom, deciding that the least she could do before she got rid of it was to give it a bath before it would do unspeakable things to her furniture.
After a swift wash down, the previously black puppy turned a beautiful brown shade. She set down the puppy on her couch and it was jumping around in excitement and buried itself under the pillows. The sight of it playing almost brought warmth to her undead heart but she shook her head. She can't get attached. Dogs don't have an infinite lifespan and she rather not inflict pain on herself.
She gave the dog one last lingering look before going to take her own shower.
After a 30 minute shower, she returned to the bathroom, only to find out that the puppy disappeared from her living room and she started to panic.
She looked around the living room and indeed the puppy had disappeared. She wrecked her brain where the dog could have gone. It was small and it was impossible for him to get down the couch without hurting itself so she was confused as to how it could have disappeared. As she was pondering to herself she failed to notice a small little creature sneaking up on her and that said creature latched itself on her leg.
She felt the touch and warily she looked down and her eyes widened. She connected eyes with a small child and for the first time in her 50 years of living she jumped up in surprise and with great haste, she backed away from it bumping into the wall behind her.
The child giggled happily unaware of the tumult it was creating in Tiffany's mind and wobbled towards her with small steps. The Vampire who was utterly baffled as to how this child made it into her house could only watch helplessly at the child stumbling towards her.
The child eventually arrived at its destination. It smiled at the still frozen Tiffany and embraced her leg nuzzling its face against it.
How did this child get into my house?! A child?! How?! When?! Why?!
She shook her head. Panicking would get her nowhere. She inhaled and exhaled to calm herself. Now with a more calm mindset, she set her eyes upon the child again. The child was still nuzzling against her leg and she was about to pick it up to examine it but suddenly the child separated itself from her and ran on its fours to a nearby wall. It sniffed the wall with great interest and when it seemed to found a spot that seemed to satisfy it, the child lifted its leg and much to the Vampire's horror peed right in front of her. When the child was done with its business it growled in contentment and scratched the side of its head with its foot. When Tiffany saw the child behave that way the traumatizing event involving her wall was forgotten and a realization hit her. The child behaving like an animal and not just any animal but like an untrained dog. Her body kicked back into function and with great haste, she picked up the child and vowed to herself that she would mourn her wall later but she had to call someone first. She had her suspicion as to what the child was but she had to call a specialist first. Much to her dismay, she might add. She retrieved her phone and dialed a number. After a few rings, the person on the other end picked up.
"Yuri, I need your help."
--------------------------------
DING DING DONG
Tiffany opened her house door and behind it, a beautiful tall tan woman greeted her with a killer smile that could melt any unsuspecting man or woman that would be the receiver of it. Not Tiffany though.  
"Well if it isn't the beautiful antisocial Vampire queen Tiffany. What an honor to receive a phone call from you." The woman winked at her and held her hand and placed a kiss on the back of it.
Any normal person would have squealed at the action but Tiffany rolled her eyes and ripped her hand away from the woman.
"Yuri, stop playing around and take a look at this thing."
By thing, Tiffany meant the child that was sitting in an oversized T-shirt on her white sofa its thumb happily. Yuri let go of her hand and made her way over to the child. When she came near it the child stopped its action and became eerily quiet. Yuri shrugged and picked the child up and examined it with great interest. When she was done examining the child from left to right she set it down on the sofa and lifted up its shirt. Tiffany's eyes widen and in a haste quickly cradled the child in her arms giving Yuri a glare. The child, on the other hand, stopped being quiet and squealed in happiness of being in her arms.
"You! I didn't call you to molest this child, you sick person!"  Tiffany yelled and held the child protectively in her arms.
Yuri sighed at her and put her arms up in defeat.
"Relax, I'm not molesting anyone okay. I like my woman tall and beautiful okay. I was just checking the gender and congrats you got yourself a baby girl!" Yuri said enthusiastically and started clapping.
Tiffany raised an eyebrow and decided to check herself and when she did her head snapped back immediately and the glare was back on her face.
"You don't have to lie to me Yuri. This child is obviously a boy. It has a !"
Yuri tilted her head in confusion but then chuckled.
"Oh, I forgot that you wouldn't know this. That child is an alpha female pup. Once again congratulations you got yourself a rare breed!" Yuri cheered and danced in front of Tiffany hoping to lighten the mood but the Vampire had anything but a happy expression on her face. It was just the opposite. She sported a deep frown on her face and let out a deep sigh. She massaged her temples with one hand.
"How is that good Yuri? I don't want it. You take it. It's your kind so it should be raised by your people." Tiffany said and tried to hand the child over but Yuri didn't make any effort of taking it. Yuri shook her head.
"I would like to take care of it but didn't you notice how the child reacted to me? Let me show you."
Yuri moved towards Tiffany and tried to hold the child but when she was about to hold her the child grew quiet and when she moved back to her previous position the child giggled happily. Yuri looked at Tiffany with a 'I told you' face and Tiffany sighed exasperatedly.
"It seems like she has taken a liking to you."
"Yuri, I can't take care of it. It is a werewolf. Vampires and Werewolves don't exactly get along you know. Except for you any werewolf that has met me wanted to rip my throat out."
Yuri just shrugged her shoulders.
"I can't help you with all other werewolves hating you but at least two like you," she winked at her. "Don't worry I will help you. I have a little sister who is should be the same age as your pup. We can both learn how to take care of them."
Tiffany looked at the giggling child in her arm that was patting her face with fascination and sighed in resignation. It's not like she could just throw it out. The werewolf society would have her head and that is what she wants to avoid at all cost.
"Fine, I take care of it," she pouts and as if the child had understood her it grabbed her face with its small hands and placed a kiss on her jaw. Tiffany looked at it incredulously shocked at what just happened while the child squealed in happiness.
"Awwww Look how happy the child is," Yuri gushed. "So what is her name?"
Tiffany looked at Yuri like she was an alien. She hadn't thought about that.

What was the name of this child?
"I actually have no idea. It's not like it had a tag or anything when I found it."
"Hmmmmm," Yuri placed her finger on her chin and tilted her head in thought. "How about Taeyeon? The child seems pretty calm when I tried to hold it."
"You just pulled that out of your didn't you Yuri? Don't just randomly name people. Names shape who you are going to become so give it more thought!" Tiffany said angrily.
"Hey! That is just rude to assume that I haven't thought about her name. Taeyeon is a pretty good name."
Tiffany scoffed at Yuri but she had to admit Taeyeon is a pretty name but would it fit this child? She was pretty hyper in her opinion but maybe she would grow calmer with this name.
"Your name is going to Taeyeon from now on. Do you like it?" Tiffany asked the child her arms and it responded to her with happy giggles. She subconsciously smiled at the child and held it just a bit closer against her body.
Maybe it won't be too bad to have something to hold onto Tiffany thought and closed her eyes enjoying the warmth Taeyeon emitted.
Yuri gazed upon the woman and child pair in front of her with a fondness.
This will be interesting.     

-------------------

For some reason transferring my chapter over to this box is harder than it used be >.>

Anyyyyways I hope you enjoy this chapter 

Sub vote comment and all the good sterf as I try to poop out the next chapter