FAVOR

Out Of My League
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YERIN POV

It's already 9 am when i woke up. Honestly,i didnt sleep well last night because of body pain. i really hate block4 training because i need to use all my energy in that training.

i was about to go back to sleep when i remeber that i have plans with yuna later then i hear my phone rings. As i sit up, I under the pillow in search of my phone. I saw eaight missed calls and a single text message from yewon.

yewonie: im sorry for disturbing your sleep unnie and probably you dont have any plan to go out but i need your help. I taked to one of my chauffers, i ask him to fetch you. Can you drop by in our school  and deliver whatever the driver's going to hand you?. I want to deliver it myself but i am in the company rigth now because our grandfather wants to talk to me.

 

Groggily, I hit reply and contemplate a little if i will tell her that i am not feeling well.In the end, Yewon's charm takes it's toll on me and i can't do anything but to agree. It's as if she has this invisible hold on me.

Yerin: Okay, But why can't you do it yourself ?

Ten miutes later , a reply is sent back.

yewonie: What took you so long to reply ? Never mind. I wan't to deliver it myself too but i am in our company right now because our grandfather want's to talk to me. I just want to make sure that it will be delivered so i couldn't just leave the driver to do it himself. And it needs to be delivered on or before lunch.Please?

Yerin: I already said yes, though. What's the address?

yewonie:The driver will be there in thirty minutes. Just be ready.

Still suspecious, I struggle to get off the bed and start looking for decent clothes from my closet. A short fifteen minutes shower and  some dress with a jscket later , I get my phone to see another message from yewon.

Yewonie: Whatever happens you cannot tell any of our cousin's about this. okay ?

 

i my brows. There's litteraly nothing i can do to stop yewon from making me agree to things i would'nt usually agree to.

yerin: Whatever

when i walk out of the room. I spend five minutes trying to look for yuna unnie  to tell her i'll be leaving for some time,But she's nowhere to be found. She's probably going to be back before lunch time  but i cant wait that long so i decide to leave her a message with my handwriting on it.I leave it in the nightstand  in her room.

"will be right back. Just going out for a short errand.

---yerin"

 

the service leads me to our campus with a box of food and desserts.then the realization hit me when i am already waliking my way into eunbi's room while yewon is on the other end of the line,Giving me instructions over the phone.

The girl I couldn't get out of my head just sent me to deliver  a food for the girl she could,nt get out of her head , too.What a ed up irony.

 

"seriously, you made me leave a peaceful sancturay for a task like this ?. why didn't you just give it to her personally?" i ask. quite annoyed.

"i am in the company remember ? and i dont want yuna and sojung to get the wrong idea"

"you''re our cousin and you can just explain to them and im sure they will believe whatever your reason is. There's nothing wrong in buying food for someone anyway"

"well maybe i just dont want to explain myself to them that's why im playing safe and besides, eunbi did'nt specially ask me for this. I just saw in her classmates SNS post that they are already starving but they need to finish their project till lunch since today is their deadline.so they will all skip lunch just t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter