UNNIE

Out Of My League
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YEWON POV]

"what are you doing here?" i look up and saw yuna unnie standing beside me.

i shrug and bring my gaze back to the beautiful sky again before answering her "nothing , i'm just bored"

we are here at the balcony of our house. I am waitng for someone actually so i went here, but i wont tell her that .

she just hummed so i look at yuna unnie again and but she laready looking at the sky.

yuna unnie is really beautiful, well ,all of my cousins are beautiful in their own way but i always preffer yuna unnie's beauty. Sowon unnie is the most beautiful among us -that's what they say and it's true while yerin unnie is the most charismatic and no one can deny it, but i still choose yuna unnie's beauty, dont get me wrong, they are all beautiful but i really like yuna unnie's simplicity.I always adore her and she knew it. I like how clueless and bubbly she is.

She is always lively and friendly but this past few days iv'e notice how she isolated herself from everyone most of the time. I think there's something wrong but i dont know what or how to ask her or if it's right for me to ask her.

"are you ok ?" i ask her hoping that she will open up to me.

she nod her head before looking at me "ofcourse " she answered in her confident tone as she flushed her sweet smile.

yerin is the closest to yuna but i knew yuna unnie enough to say that she's not ok . i know it's wierd, but watching yuna unnie's expresssion is one of  my favorite thing to do before , because i love  how expressive her eyes and how bright her smile.So, i can say that the smile she is giving me right now is not genuine.

what's wrong unnie?

 

I want to ask her that question but i choose not to.

i look up to the sky again. silence envelope us and it's wierd because this is the first time that we became this quite while we are together because whenever that we are together she never stop talking to brightene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter