what will happen next?

Out Of My League
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

yewon POV

i am looking at the silling while remembering what happened earlier. 

'but you said that she's  not my type,  so why are you still afraid ?'

 

because she's yerin unnie and she always get what she wants... 

yeah yerin unnie is not sinb's type. Sinb hates someone who dont have a sense of responsibility. She hates immature and childish people and i know she thinks that yerin is one. 

 

Yerin bullied people though she had her reasons but still for eunbi she's a devil for doing that. I knew eunbi so well and im sure that for her - yerin unnie is way out of her league. 

but yerin unnie are different. She has her ways to make anyone fall for her and if she's interested to sinb i know that she will do everything to get her. 

yerin is a cassanova and i dont want sinb to be one of her victim.

im afraid ..

i admitted. This is the first time that i feel threatened to yerin unnie. She's my loving cousin all these time but right now i feel like she's my rival and that's enough to make me scared. 

im still inlove with sinb and i can feel that she still love with me but i cant be at ease because there's a possibility that yerin unnie is into her too so i need to step up my game. I have all the advantages but im still afraid.. 

because it's yerin unnie

 

-----

 

Eunha Pov

 

i am drinking a water while standing beside the fridge when sowon suddenly enters the kitchen but she halt at her step when she notice me.  I turned my head to look at her but she immediately  avoided my eyes that made me slightly irritated.

She hurriedly walk to the counter to get a wine glass.

she's  about to walk out when i grab her wrist and force her to face "tell me.. " i said with much irritation in my voice. i didn't even bother to say hi because i know she's  not up for a chitchat. 

she's looking at me with no emotions "what? "  she asked feigning  her ignorance. 

i rolled my eyes at her "acting dumb?  really??  tell me..  why are you avoiding me kim sojung?  you warned me to stay away from you and dont fall inlove with you if i dont want to get hurt that day when i went to your apartment- i said no because  im confident that there's  no way i would fall for you and i want to know you more but seems like YOU are the one who wants stay out of my life. you suddenly avoided me..  why?? " 

i saw her brows furrowed but her eye's  remains expression less. 

she adviced me before to stay away from her because  she's no good for me. She said that she's like a weapo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter