I'M SORRY

Out Of My League
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YERIN POV

 

Today, I realize that by doing yewon a fovor especially when it involves Hwang's well being, she's going to tolerate your affection for a whole day- well she's tolerating my affection everyday anyway but today is different , or maybe im just being sentimental. After lunch, she brought me to a cafe where performers are palying lively music on the street. Yewon and yuna loves music and sowon loves to dance while me - I dont know ,well i dont really know what i wanted. I just ignore how yewon forgot that i dont drink coffe because she still orders me a cup of one. And instead of sulking to myself for no reason, we sit out to enjoy the performances.

But ninety percent of the time, I only smile when i see her smile. Especially when the smile is aimed at me. I Admire yewon since the first day my grandfather intruduce her to me as my cousin- she's really cute that time wearing a white floral dress. She's so shy when i first met her' she's lack of confidence and she's so innocent. Her classmate's always picks on her. She used to be bullied by her classmates. I still remember the first time i saw her crying because one of her classmate hit's her on the  head and the rest of the class is laughing at her so i immediately run to her classmate and punch her- That's the very first time that i hurt someone , it felt so good honestly. After that day i promise to myself to protect her at all cost, I became bully so that all of the students will be afraid of me and they did stopped bullying yewon because they know she's my cousin. So im really mad when i learned that eunbi hurt yewon and the fact that i cant do anything about it makes me furious.

I dont know what i have for yewon. Before, all i wnat is to protect her but now, i dont know anymore. I am feeling somethng that i cant explain. i can't figure out where is this coming from. the pain - wher is this coming from ?.

Her eyes are so bright right now and she's really, really beautiful it's making my heart hurt. I just want to wrap my arms around her and protect her from all the pain she gets from falling for the wrong person. But looking at how happy it made her feel just knowing she did something for eunbi clearly tells me I can only do so much.But i still wont let eunbi hurt her again over my dead body.

I try my best to enjoy our day out as much as i can, to cover up my unreasonable sadness. we went to the park, bought ice cream, rode bicycle, and did everythingthat comes to our mind. And all the while , i know her smiles are still for someone else.

But like all good things, the day has come to an end.

"i enjoyed this, we never hang out like this since we came back here." she said while we are walking to the car .

"me too" i say

she hugs me before i open the door to the back passenger seat. "are you not going home with me ?" i ask when i sat down.

she grasps one hand on the door  and the other by the car's roof "i still need to go to somewhere. " 

i unconciously steal a glance at my wrist watch and realize it's way past six "oh ok just make sure to be home before 10.and be careful" i say

"ohh unnie ' im not a kid anymore why are you still giving me a curfew ? " she said sulking and she's really cute.

i smile at her and pinch her cheeks "because i care for you ' you are always my baby remember ? dont sulk. I wont sleep untill you come home " 

she smile at me but i saw hesitation and worries in her eyes but she still nod at me "t-hank you unnie . take care "

i nod at her as i saw her step back then i motion the driver to start driving.

while on our way home, that nagging feeling creeps back and i decided to just shut it off. The surroundings turns from dull gray to complete darkness except for the occasional streetlights. 

i went out the car when we arrive and walk into the house, i check on my watch and it's already ten minutse to nine.

i immediately went to yuna's room , i saw yuna wearing adidas loose shirt and black silk shorts, i walk on in yuna drying herhair with a towel.

"hey" i greet her dropping my bag on top of her nightstand.

she didnt replied

i pick some sleeping clothes in her closet, too, and head for the bathroom. I didnt ask for her permission since i use to sleep here with her since we came back.The fog is almost blinding and then yuna's scent invade my nostrils.

I lock the door and fil the tub with warm water, I soak myself in the warmth and close my eyes, letting out a sigh of relief.

Not noticing I almost had a nap, i almost jump because of the knock on the door.

"yes?" i call out

i hear a garbled voice that no doubt is coming from yuna on the other side of the door.

"wait i cant understand you. Let me finish and we'll talk" i tell her

The kocking stops, I step out of the tub and stand under the shower to wash my hair. After drying myself enough wear m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter