The goddesses

Out Of My League
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey the empire goddesses will be here tomorrow!  I can't wait to see them " sinb heard one of her classmates who sits at the table near her.

empire goddesses she said to herself,  ofcourse she knew them' who would'nt? They are the successors of the biggest company in the world . They are famous but not only because of there money but  also because of their undeniable beauty that can compare to a goddess, that's  why they are called the empire goddesses .

"Im excited to see kim sojung! Omygod!  She's badass but  cool!" Jennie said squealing 

Yeah kim sojung. She's the eldest among the four,  there's alot of rumors that she's a badass, alot of people said that she likes to kick some and beat anyone who messed  with her to death, she's the girl crush of almost half of the female in this campus .

"Oh right she's cool but I like choi yuna the most, she's really pretty in the magazine I saw" jisoo said and all of her friends agreed

Choi yuna or yuju they said she's a flirt and a proud lesbian,  she love's to play with girl's,  she's the most lively among them and a free soul, every girl dreams to be her playmate well except me.

"For me jung yerin is my dream,  she's really hot ill do everything just to get her " mino said confidently and I just rolled my eyes

I dont like yerin, I heard alot of thing's about her and its really unpleasant,  shes a brat and a bully but unlike sojung she just bullied someone without a reason,  she's a playgirl but unlike yuna she only play with boys,  she changed boyfriend every week.

"Well we all know that the cutest among them is kim yewon, I like her personality " 

My heart immediately skip a beat when I heard her name' kim yewon .

My first love ....

Yes'  you read it right!  She's my first love and also my first girlfriend . I know they wont belive me if tell them that I'm yewon' s ex because it's kim yewon the so called the miss righteous we are talking about .

Everyone know how righteous she is,  shes also an introvert, she doesn't talk to anyone except to her cousin's'  but it's true shes my ex! 

We were together for almost 2 years, were classmates back in high school, we became bestfriends first before she confessed to me,  I already loved her that time so I sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter