Starry Sky

scenarios (jenlisa)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was around 9 pm when Jennie sent Lisa an urgent text message saying that she has to come to her apartment right now.

Lisa, I need to talk to you. Right now. It's important.

Pabo, hurry up or else I will smack you.

She didn't need to be told twice so, she stopped whatever she was doing in her house and drove straight to her girlfriend's house. On the way to the brunette, she can't help but think of the possible reasons she summoned her so suddenly at 9 pm.

Booty-call, perhaps? or is she breaking up with her? God forbids that it's the latter.

Lisa and Jennie have been dating for two years. they have had their moments where they were on the brink of a terrible breakup but it only made them stronger. The doe-eyed girl right now is racking her brain for anything that she thinks she did for the past weeks that will make the cat-eyed girl so mad at her.

"What the did I do?" she questioned herself. The girl was on the brink of tears when she arrived at her lover's apartment. The elevator took long so she raced up the stairs. She knocked on the white wooden door, sweaty and breathless.

It only took Lisa seconds to realize that her girlfriend wasn't in her unit when her phone dinged, another message saying that the certain cat-eyed brunette is on the rooftops.

"Babe, please, don't break up with me, I lov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter