When a fan stalks you (Suga)

BTS One Shots

“Are you going to bed?” Suga asked on the other side of the phone as you walked around the dorm, making your way towards the kitchen. Usually you enjoyed the times your band members weren’t around and you actually had some time to yourself. It could get quite suffocating sometimes when you were always surrounded by the same people. Yet, you weren’t used to the fact of being along at night. There would always be another person sleeping at the dorm and the thought of having to go to bed on your own didn’t exactly made you feel comfortable. It wasn’t like you were afraid of being alone, or from the dark, it was just a very strange feeling. “I guess I should, I have a schedule planned in the morning.” You muttered, tilting your head to look up at the clock that was hanging on the wall in front of you. It was eleven PM and a little voice in the back of your head told you that actually you should already have been asleep by now. Due to being busy you had already created a lack of sleep and you definitely weren’t trying to maintain that bad habit. You loved your sleep, you really relayed on it and if you didn’t get a decent amount of it, it would make you cranky. “Are you taking proper care of yourself?” He suddenly asked, and you were surprised by him asking. Not that he didn’t usually care for you, but just because it was so out of the blue. When he’d asked you how you were you had instantly told him you were fine, but perhaps that answer had been more of a reflex than the truth. 
 

“It’s just been hectic lately, I feel like I’m not getting any time to breath.” You sighed deeply, massaging your temple with your free hand before opening the fridge to grab a bottle of water. Demanding yourself that you should really be going to sleep as soon as you were done you quickly added something. “But it’ll be fine. It’s just a phase.” You mumbled as he remained silent for a while. You knew there were several thoughts running through his head right now and he was thinking of which one was the best to speak up about. Pampering you was a bad choice, because it drove you wild, but scolding you wasn’t the best idea either. “I just want you to think about your health. Get enough sleep, have a proper breakfast. I don’t want you to get overworked.” Suga reminded you and you smiled softly, even though you knew he was unable to see you. He’d always try to take care of you, even though he was trying to hide it. Promising that you would it seemed to be the end of your conversation for tonight. It was late and it was time for him to get to bed as well, he needed his sleep just as much as you did. Everyone knew how pissed he could get once he missed too much of it. Yet, just when you were about to bade him goodbye, a clattering noise coming from the hallway caused your words to get stuck inside of your throat. With eyes turning wide you your heels, your heartbeat picking up inside of your chest. “What was that?” Your boyfriend asked, suspicion audible inside of his voice. Knowing that you could be clumsy sometimes it might have been you dropping something, but the sound had been numbed and far away. 
 

Lowering the phone from your ear you tiptoed around the counter. Somehow your gut told you that something was wrong, even before you’d seen anything. Why were there things being knocked over in the other room? There was no one here and you were sure you hadn’t left a single window open, not a single breeze could have reached inside. “____________, talk to me. What the hell is happening?” He asked again, his words getting louder as he was getting agitated. Pressing yourself against the wall you guided the device back towards the side of your face. You were sure your voice sounded pinched when you spoke, but somehow you couldn’t seem to help yourself. “I don’t know…” You started, as you leaned around the doorframe to peek around the corner, checking if you noticed anything strange. A strangled noise came out of your throat when you noticed a shadow falling on top of the tiles, moving through the living room. You immediately would have recognized it if it had been one of your own members, and they definitely would have announced it to you if they’d been planning on coming back. Something was wrong, something was really wrong. That person who was in here was not supposed to be here. “Oh my god…Suga.” You wailed, terror rushing through you as you dived away from the door, getting as far away from the other room as possible, as far away from the intruder as the kitchen would allow you. “What? What?!” He was practically yelling by now, just as much on edge as you were. You could tell he didn’t mean to sound so harsh, and that he was actually worried, but he couldn’t help himself. You weren’t giving him the answers he needed. 
 

“Someone’s in the dorm. Someone’s in here…” Your breath came out in panicked pants as you lowered yourself against the kitchen cabinets, your hitting the floor. The phone was shaking inside of your hold as you tried your hardest not to drop it. Pressing your fist against your mouth you tried your hardest not to make any noise, but you were sure that whoever it was, had already heard you. How had they even gotten in here? There were camera’s all around the dorm, there was an alarm you always set before going to bed. Though, you reminded yourself of the fact that you hadn’t gone off to sleep yet, so the alarm hadn’t been working. How was it possible that you hadn’t heard anyone breaking in? It had been so quiet around the house, it seemed unreal. “____________, baby, listen to me. I’m coming to get you, it’s all going to be okay. You need to stay calm, do you hear me?” Suga spoke loud and clear, obviously trying to get through to you. But you could hear that he was not collected himself, fear and anger weighing through inside of his words. In the far back you could tell he was calling his friends, telling them to get out of bed and come with him. You whined when you heard the footsteps coming closer to you, shadow moving your way. Hiding yourself behind the counter you wished you could become invisible, that you could blend into the background. These kinds of things were only supposed to be happening in movies, this couldn’t be real. If he wanted to take something you would let him get whatever he wanted, as long as he would leave you alone. Who knew what kind of intentions that person had? “_____________ talk to me. Where are you?” Suga asked, his breathing rapid which told you he was rushing towards the car. Several sets of footsteps could be heard in the background and you recognized Namjoon’s voice from the others. 


“I-I’m in the kitchen. I’m hiding behind the counter. But he saw me! Oh my god…” You squealed softly, feeling the way your heart was about to beat out of your chest. Adrenaline was rushing through you and you could feel the urge to run flow through you. Your body didn’t want to crouch down here and stay still, it wanted to move, take action. But the fear you felt froze you, making it unable for you to take a single step. “Good, stay there. Take something you can use to defend yourself with.” He demanded you, and normally you hated it when he spoke to you like that, but right now you needed the orders so that your brain would actually come to action. Quickly you let your eyes scan around the room, slipping past all the things that seemed to be useless. Excluding a mug, a mitt and a towel your glance finally rested on the set of knives that was resting in the wooden brick on the counter. “Okay.” You panted, crawling across the floor until you reached the same level as the knives. Squeezing your phone inside of your hand you knew there was a chance that the person who was in your living room would sense your movements and that instead of protection, this knife could only cause you even more misery. But you had to try. You couldn’t just sit here and do nothing. Taking a deep breath you tried to be brave, convinced yourself that everything would be okay, that Suga was on his way. Then you pushed yourself up, your legs stiff, your muscles trembling. A loud scream tore through you when you noticed a person standing right on the other side of the kitchen, his eyes pointing right at you. Stumbling backwards your back hit the cabinets, one of the handles digging into your back. Yet, you could barely feel the pain as your phone clattered towards the ground because of the impact. 
 

“______________! _______________!! Say something!” The sound of your boyfriend shouting your name echoed through the room, but you couldn’t bring yourself to move towards it to pick it up. The guy standing in front of you didn’t seem to be much older than you were. His dark brown hair was messy and sticky, glued onto his forehead. His shirt was wrinkled, a stain of some sort of sauce on it. Even though it had to be freezing outside he wasn’t wearing a jacket. Though, you couldn’t loosen your eyes from the hammer he was holding inside of his hand. His fingers were gripping it so tightly that they turned white and you knew that was what he had used to come in. That didn’t mean he couldn’t use it for different purposes if you decided to make the wrong movement. His eyes were frantic, a bright smile curling around his lips as he stared at your, almost euphoric. “Finally, we meet.” He said, actually looking happy as he put another step into your direction. Holding up your hands in defend you hoped it would make him stop. You couldn’t stand the thought of him getting anywhere near you. By now your heart felt like it was about the explode and you felt nauseous because of how afraid you were. “Who are you? What are you doing in my house?” You asked, your voice only a whisper and even though you wanted to sound more authoritarian, so that he’d be the one to get frightened by you, you couldn’t bring yourself to it. You had the feeling there was something very wrong with this man and if you wanted to prevent him from doing something really crazy and stupid, you couldn’t loose yourself. “It’s me, your biggest fan.” He informed you in a voice which told you that this shouldn’t be anything new to you, that you were supposed to know this. All of a sudden you felt as if someone had dumped a bucket of ice cold water on top of your head. He was out of his mind. He laughed softly while you could feel the first amount of tears form inside of your eyes. You had to call the police, but you couldn’t even reach your damn phone. “I’ve been wanting to surprise you for so long _______________! I’m so in love with you. Now we can finally be together.” 


His words caused bile to gather in the back of your throat and you slowly put a single step forward, your eyes slowly wandering towards the knives in front of you. One day, when the six of you had been waiting backstage for a live broadcast, Amanda had joked about the fact that some people might be so much in love with you that they were blinded by everything else. Every single one of you received some fan mail from people who seemed out of their minds, so obsessed with one of you that their whole life seemed to revolve around you. Back then you hadn’t been willing to believe her, thinking it was insane. But the proof was standing in front of you. You didn’t understand how someone could be so crazy about you to break into your house to get the chance of seeing you. “I knew you’d be home by yourself today. It was the perfect opportunity to tell you how I feel. I promise I will treat you right, I will give you everything you need.” He continued, still living in his dazed state you couldn’t seem to break through. Shaking your head slowly from left to right you tried to keep your expression friendly as the tears began to run down the sides of your cheeks. “But I don’t even know you.” You choked out, and you immediately noticed the change in his demander as you started to talk back to him. He frowned, his eyebrows meeting in the middle of his face as he shot you a confused look. Tilting his head to the side he seemed like a lost boy, if it weren’t for the madness inside o this eyes. “But you can get to know me. You’ll love me.” He said convincingly, as if there was nothing else for you to do then to believe him. A sob fell from your lips as you put another foot forward, feeling the way your legs wanted to give in underneath you. 
 

“You’re out of your mind.” You muttered and finally it seemed like you were getting through to him, yet, not in a way you had hoped for. A certain rage appeared on his face as he dived forward, making his way towards your side of the counter. Letting out a yelp you finally pulled the biggest knife out of the holder, keeping it stretched out in front of you while you stumbled backwards, as far away from him as the room allowed you to. “I’m not crazy! We’re made for each other! Why can’t you see that?!” He wheezed, swinging the hammer around from left to right before he smashed it on top of the cabinets. His fingers fisted inside of his hair and he let out an angry shout that caused all the hairs on top of your arms to stand up straight. This was it. This was the moment he would actually loose it and he would actually try to get to you, you could feel it. Though all of a sudden four men ran inside of the house, and you immediately recognized Suga as the leading one. He practically flew into the kitchen, followed by his other members as he reached for the stranger in front of you. You watched him as his hands grabbed him by the shoulders, throwing him backwards so he fell against the wall. You had never seen him so furious before. The intruder hadn’t expected anyone to show up, because he didn’t even react to the sudden attack. “Give me one ing reason not to kill you!” Suga yelled, smashing the boy back against the wall another time. He didn’t get a single reaction at first, but all of you were dumbfounded when all of a sudden a crazy laughter filled the house. With a look of pure disgust you looked at him, watching the way he was practically mocking your boyfriend straight in his face. Seokjin rushed to your side and wrapped an protective arm around your shoulder, but you couldn’t loosen your eyes from the scene in front of you. 


Suga seemed to be loosing it, and before anyone could stop him his hand had folded itself into a fist and he had thrown a punch into the guy’s face, who’s laughter faltered because of the blow. “You don’t ing touch her! You don’t even ing look at her! You stupid piece of…” But before he got the chance to hit him again Namjoon showed up behind him, wrapping both of his arms around his friend before he could attack. There was a heavy struggle as the leader tried to keep him under control, but eventually Suga slumped back against him, giving up. Not because he wanted to but because he knew he didn’t have any other choice. “The police is on their way, let them handle it from here.” Namjoon said softly in his ear as his blazing eyes were still pointed on the crazy fan. The boy lowered himself towards the ground as he clutched his bleeding nose. There was a big chance it was broken. All of a sudden it turned silent inside of the room, except for the sound of heavy breathing and the soft chuckling of the boy. That was until you sobbed, and Seokjin’s hold tightened around you, keeping you together as you were threatening to fall apart. The fact that you were saved was finally starting to get through to you and now that all the tension was finally falling away, the only thing you could do was cry. Crying because of how terrified you had been, because of how scared you had been. As if that finally woke him from his rage Suga turned around his hid friend’s hold, his eyes becoming big as they looked at you. Suddenly they filled with so much worry, more than you’d ever seen before and he fought Namjoon’s arms off before sprinting through the kitchen to get to you. There weren’t many times he was worried about you. One of the reasons why he loved you so much was because you were so independent and strong. It made that he was able to focus himself on his work and his music when he wasn’t with you, knowing that you could handle yourself. 
 

Now, he didn’t expect you to be anything but upset because of everything that had just happened. No one could blame you for reacting in the way you did. Even though he was still furious and barely able to control himself, especially since the cause of it was still so close to him and he could easily beat the out of him for doing this to someone he cared about so deeply, he demanded himself to push it aside as he reached for. Seokjin easily handed you over to him and went to stand with Namjoon, who was currently trying to keep an eye on the intruder. Wrapping his arms around you he finally felt his heartbeat slow down as your body crushed against him. He would never admit it to anyone, but he had been horrified during the entire way over here, knowing there was someone with you who could be willing to hurt you while he hadn’t been able to talk to you. Hearing your screams and your cries on the other side of the phone while he hadn’t been there to protect you had almost caused him to explode. His temper had almost gotten the best of him, if it hadn’t been for his band members than he had no idea what he might have done. “It’s okay, you’re safe now.” He muttered inside of your ear as he held you tighter, feeling the way your sobs tore through your frame. He felt the way your hands gripped the back of his shirt while your tears socked it, but he couldn’t care less. He easily could have killed the guy for what he had done, but then he wouldn’t be any better than him. As several police officers began to fill the room he took you with him towards the living room, not wanting you there with all the commotion going on. He knew they’d need your statement soon, but for as long as possible he wanted to make sure you were at ease. 
 

You hated the fact that you were still crying as Suga led you towards the couch, settling you down on it carefully. You couldn’t remember him being this careful with you before, it seemed that this entire situation had startled him more than he was willing to show. Taking a deep breath you tried to calm yourself as you brushed your hands across of your sticky face, which had grown puffy because of all your crying. “This is so stupid.” You hiccuped, as your boyfriend sat down beside you. He hadn’t even actually touched you, hadn’t even hurt you, and still you were bawling your eyes out like you were a child. Your fingers were still trembling as Suga extended his hand, taking them in a firm hold. When you looked up at him his expression was soft, an admiring look visible inside of his eyes. It instantly caused your eyes to fill themselves with fresh tears. “It’s not stupid. Someone broke into your house! It’s okay to be shaken.” He said, giving your hand a encouraging squeeze before loosening his hold and reaching out for you. Wrapping his arm tightly around your shoulders he leaned you against his side, falling back against the cushions he supported your weight. Exhaustion ripped through you because of how stressed and anxious you had been and now that all the adrenaline had left you, you felt drained. Resting your head against his shoulder you let your eyes flutter close, no longer willing to live in this moment right now. You wanted it all to be over and for as long as Suga was here, holding you, you felt safe. “You did well.” He whispered softly, making sure no one else was able to hear him as he pressed a kiss on the top of your head, trying not to disturb you as you drifted off.