When a fan stalks you (RM)

BTS One Shots

“Good morning.” Namjoon muttered softly, his voice still raw as he wrapped his arms around your middle and nuzzled his face into the crook of your neck. You smiled, even though you knew he wouldn’t be able to see it. His chest felt secure against your back as the smell of hair products and cologne consumed you. Blinking a few times you allowed yourself to enjoy the image which developed in front of you inside of the mirror, placed in the back of the waiting room. People were moving around you, stressing in and outside of the room, busy talking and preparing themselves for their stage. Managers were giving their bands the usual pep talk, dance moves were rehearsed one last time. But for this tiny second there was nothing but you and Namjoon, with him holding you tightly and you melting in his embrace. If there was one thing you loved about him it was that he was able to made your feel as if you weren’t apart of this world, as if the thing you had was extraordinary. “Please tell me you’re not planning on going out in that outfit.” He breathed against your skin before he pressed his lips down against the side of your throat. It probably should have been an innocent gesture, but you still shivered never the less. 


He chuckled, noticing your way of thoughts, but not really seeming to mind. His fingers brushed against your skin as he moved your hair out of the way and his nose was allowed to follow the vein which ran down your neck. Your eyes fluttered close, and you tried to think straight so you could at least form an answer to his question. With a foggy mind you formed the words with your lips, hoping that your voice didn’t sound too hoarse on its own. “No, I’m planning on changing before I go. I suspected you wouldn’t find it very appropriate.” You muttered and spun around on your heels before he had the chance of stopping you. With his touch gone, you’d at least be able to focus. He grinned as he rested his hands on top of your hips and straightened up so he could look you in the eye. How could a man like him be so gorgeous all the time? “I do find it appropriate, but only when I’m around to chase away all the mans which you’ll leave swooning.” He mumbled, pressing his nose up against yours and bumping them together. His appearance was always capable of bringing a smile onto your face. Just him being in the same room as you made the world shine much brighter. 


“Are you swooning?” You asked teasingly and you lifted your hand so it could trace the outside of his color. A soft twinkle appeared inside of his eyes before he pressed a small peck against your lips, leaving you wanting more of them. “Always.” He said, a wink joining his confession which caused you to giggle. Even after two years of dating you still sounded like a head over heels in love teenager. You wondered what people thought when they looked at you? That you were one of those couples that made you want to vomit because of their cuteness? Once, before you’d met Namjoon, you’d been disgusted of those kinds of things and they had made you cringe, but now that you’d been infected by it, there was no turning back from it. “Time to go Cupid. You’ll see her again when the show is over.” Hoseok called out as he passed by, and he gently patted his friend’s before emerging out of the room, on his way to find the others. Namjoon sighed, causing a few strands of your hair to fly upwards. Yet, the smile didn’t leave his face as he placed a second peck on your forehead and brushed those lost hairs behind your ear. “I’ll see you at home.” He reminded you and you hummed before raising up onto the tips of your toes and giving him a final kiss before he turned and walked out of the door.


You gazed at him until his back disappeared out of sight and you heaved a deep sigh at the thought that you’d have to go without him. it was a shame that your showcases were this wide apart, and you had so much work left to do, it was impossible for you to stick around and wait for him here. Even though it would only be a few hours until you would see him again, it seemed way too long. Each day spent with him was a wonderful day. But instead of him heading home with you, he was staying behind, and you’d be waiting for him in your shared apartment. You hadn’t expected things to move so fast between the two of you, but everything you did around him seemed natural. The two of you had moved in together when you’d only been dating for a year. All your friends had warned you that you should take things slow, that you shouldn’t rush into it. But you hadn’t regretted listening to their advice even once. Namjoon made you happy, and that was all you wanted to be in this life, happy. Heaving a deep sigh you zig zagged through the crowd, stopped every once in a while to say hi to the friends you hadn’t seen in a while. Eventually you reached the dressing room, and you shut the door behind yourself. Silence surrounded you as the wood muted the voiced coming from the other side. 
 

It could be quite lonely sometimes, being a solo artist. It was during times like these, where you could meet with other idols and you could meet up with old friends that you felt best. Your make-up artist smiled at you from the other side of the room, a large bag resting in her arms as she spoke brightly. Your staff were the people who knew you best, who you were closest to and you spent the most time with. You adored them, for all the hard work they did for you, for the dedication they showed every single day. “I’ll be putting this in the van. Why don’t you get changed and then we can leave in a bit.” Lara suggested and you nodded, sending her a thankful smile. You knew exactly what she meant, what she wasn’t saying directly. She was granting you this moment to be alone, to clear your mind and to take a breath. You could get changed in silent and there wouldn’t be anyone watched your every move. “That would be great.” You admitted and she flashed you her sweet smile before emerging from the room and shutting the door. She’d been the first person you had informed about your feelings about Namjoon. Lara felt like a sister to you in many ways, and you couldn’t imagine that you’d have to live without her one day. Your muscles relaxed as you looked at your own reflection in the mirror.


Your make-up looked flawless, your hair falling around your shoulders in sweet waves, your outfit matched perfectly. Almost every morning you spent hours fixing your appearance, and your staff spent hours on trying to make it look even better. Sometimes it felt like a waste, because you’d get back into your own clothing after a few minutes on stages. You brushed your hand through your hair and your eyes scanned around the room to look for the bag you’d brought with you from home. Spotting it on the couch in the back of the room you straightened up, felt your sore muscles protest and shuffled over. A few more weeks, and then you would promise yourself a few days off. Then you’d be able to spend time with the people you loved most. Maybe you’d even be able to bring your family a visit. That thought caused a little smile to light up your face. It had been so long since you’d seen your parents in real life. These days you always called or Face timed, but it wasn’t the same. You’d always been close to your family, and they fully supported your career and your relationship with Namjoon, your mother adored him. They knew he was good for you. 
 

Zipping your bag open you heard the way the door of the dressing room opened softly, and you were surprised. Usually Lara would make sure to stay away for at least ten minutes or so, to grant you the time you needed. “You’re back already? Forgot something?” You asked teasingly and looked up to see what had brought her back here. But your smile faltered the second you realized it wasn’t Lara who had walked into the room. In front of you stood a stranger, a man with short, brown hair, wearing all black. He was smiling at you as if he was someone you were supposed to know, as if you were old high school friends. But one thing was for sure, he was too old to be one of your fellow students. He looked around his mid thirties, and compared to that you were just a child. You dug around in your mind, thinking if you’d seen this guy before. It would be rude if you wouldn’t be able to remember him. But no matter how hard you tried, you simply couldn’t think of the day you’d met this man before. Usually you were quite good at remembering faces, but this one didn’t even seem familiar. “Can I help you?” You asked, noticing the way he wasn’t wearing the usual crew shirt and there was no name tag on his shirt.


Also, no visitors pass, which meant he couldn’t be here for a meet and great. He cocked his head to the side while you slowly retreated your hands from your bag and stood up straight. Perhaps he was just lost, and he couldn’t find his way back towards the exit through the web of halls. It had to be said, even you still lost your way every once in a while. “You don’t remember me?” He asked, his voice sweet as honey, yet, it still caused all the hairs on top of your arms to stand upright. There was just something about his expression that made you get the creeps. Quickly you transformed your lips into an apologetic smile, trying to look innocent. For the first time you prayed that Lara would be back quicker than usual, you wished it had been her. “I’m sorry, I must have forgotten. We’ve got so many people working here.” You stuttered to find the right words, trying to make it seem as if you’d forgotten him because it was busy, that it was you who was wrong. You knew how some people could get when you made it seem as if they didn’t mean enough to be recognized by some of you. 
 

Yet, he didn’t seem pleased with your answer. A frown covered his forehead and his expression turned icy as he directed it towards you. It caused a shiver to run down your spine. There was just something about this guy that made you want to race out of the room, but a part deep inside of you told you that he wouldn’t just let you go. “How could you forget? I’m the one who texted you for so long, until next month, when they took you away from me.” His words caused your blood to set inside of your faced it was as if the temperature inside of the room dropped all at once, causing goosebumps to appear all over your skin. Of course he didn’t look familiar, you had never seen his face before. He had only contacted you through texts, and no matter how many times you had tried to block him, he’d always found another way to reach out to you. Until last month, when you’d gotten tired of it and his stalking had becoming scary. The stuff he had told you in those texts, the things he’d said, it had terrified you. You were glad when it seemed the police had taken care of your problem, and until today you hadn’t heard from him and your life had been much easier. Until today. Taking a deep breath you managed to put a step back, but you refused to let him see your fear, you weren’t going to let him notice what you were actually feeling. All of a sudden you realized what kind of situation you were in. You were inside of a room with a guy who’d been stalking you for months, who’d been very clear and open about everything he was willing to do for you and with you. Just thinking about those texts made your tongue taste bitter. “How did you get in?” Was the first rational question your brain was able to produce.


There was security at every single entrance, every single backdoor. It was impossible for him to have gotten in unnoticed, someone had to know he was here. “The security guard had to use the toilet, it was the perfect opportunity for me to see you. I had to see you! Don’t you get it ______________? We’re perfect for each other, I love you so much…” He said, his face expressing pure joy as he took a big step towards you, forcing you backwards. Your chest expanded as your eyes darted towards the door. What were your chances of getting past him without him catching you? Would you be fast enough? Who knew what this man was capable of to get what he thought he deserved. Your heartbeat picked up inside of your chest as you tried to think of what to do. You had never been in a situation like this before, where a crazy fan backed you up into a corner without any security around. But he followed your gaze, and he seemed smarter than you though, because he only needed seconds to figure out what you were planning on doing. Perhaps you should have watched more thrillers on TV, maybe then you would have known what not to do when a stalker was standing in front of you, like giving away your next move. 
 

“You can’t run away from me _______________. From now on we will finally be together, we get what we deserve. I’ll make you so happy, I promise.” He muttered and backed you up further until all of a sudden you could feel your back hitting the stone wall, the coldness of it seeping through the material of your dress. Bile was gathering in the back of your throat as adrenaline kicked in your fight-flight reaction. There had to be something you could do, you couldn’t just let someone overmaster you without putting up a fight. A high pitched sound resounded from the back of your throat as your thoughts shot in every single direction. His hand came up and brushed against the side of your cheek, making you feel like you wanted to cry. He hadn’t even asked for the permission to touch you. Maybe you’d just throw up all over his shoes. “You don’t have to be afraid of me.” He said, his voice dangerously close to the side of your face, his breath hitting against your ear. You cringed and before you knew what you were doing, your body had moved on its own. You flung yourself to the side, dashed forward and aimed for the door. Freedom was waiting for you on the other side of it, where there’d be others who would be able to help you. But it slipped from your reach when all of a sudden you felt a hand grip your hair on the top of your head.


You yelped out of pain and your hands flew up in the hope to lessen it as you were tugged back harshly. Tears stung your eyes and you were sure he had pulled a few strands of hair from your skull as your landed on the floor. He towered over you and by now he looked angry as he spoke, spit flying from his lips out of rage. “You ungrateful ! Do you know what I did to get here? Do you know what I’ve risked for out love?” He shouted and you could feel the first hot tears starting to drip down your cheeks. You hated your weakness, hated it that you were crying in front of a person like this. But fear was shutting you down, and you could no longer think straight. “I didn’t ask you to! I want you to leave me alone!” You shouted back at him, the logical part of your brain no longer functioning. You were too late to notice the spark your confession seemed to enlighten inside of him. You failed to realize that it was too late for you to run when he lifted his hand and smashed it against your face. You screamed, agony and pain ripping through you, while a sob took your breath away. You had never been hit before, and the blow had contained enough force to knock you out. But the adrenaline kept you going and made you witness the way he threw back his foot before planting in inside of your stomach. 


It was as if every last bit of breath was pushed out of your lungs and you were only able to groan as you rolled down onto the floor. Black spots danced in front of your eyes as you tried to fight the need you felt to pass out. You had to get up, you had to run before you’d have to witness what he wanted to do next. “You mean everything to me! EVERYTHING!” He yelled as he crouched down in front of you, ignoring your sobs as he placed his fingers underneath your chin and pushed your face upwards, demanding you to look at him. You didn’t dare to move, didn’t dare to make a single sound. Maybe this would be the moment he’d pull out a weapon, and finish it. You flinched as the door of the room flew open and crashed against the wall. Three security men sped inside of the room, followed by Lara who wore a frightened expression on her face. Namjoon was on her heels, and in the back of your mind you recalled that he should be performing right now, that he wasn’t supposed to be here. “Get away from her!” One of the guards said, and the three of them didn’t even give him the chance to do anything as they roughly grabbed him by the shoulders and slammed him against the floor in front of you. Even though your body was filled with pain you forced yourself to scramble away from him, to push yourself up on your feet, only to be swinging on top of your legs. Immediately as two strong arms wrapped around you, you stiffened, your instincts reacting to the touch. “Sshhh, It’s okay.” Namjoon’s soft voice filled your ears and you couldn’t recall the last time you’d been this relieved to hear it.


Your fingers curled themselves inside of the fabric of his shirt as you watched the way the security men handcuffed the stranger and tilted him off the ground to lead him out of the room. “This isn’t over! I’m not giving up on us _____________! I promise you baby! I love you!” His promises continued as they took him down the hallway, until hey reached the exit and he disappeared. The large lump inside of your throat almost made it impossible for you to swallow, leave alone speak as you stood there. Those threats, you weren’t sure if you’d every be able to forget about them. You stood there quietly as Namjoon bend forward and carefully your hair out of your face. You felt your cheek pounding, a terrible headache was building up behind your eyes and your ribs ached. “We need to get you to the hospital.” He muttered, worry and a slight hint of anger audible inside of his voice. Fear seemed to strangle you as you clenched your hand around his. “Don’t leave.” You pleaded, because you knew you wouldn’t be able to be alone right now, not after this. Work could wait, you couldn’t stand the thought of going anywhere without him. His look softened as he intertwined his fingers with yours, and used his other hand to follow the curve of your cheekbone. You could feel a bruise forming there and you were sure he could see it. “Don’t worry, I’m not going anywhere.”