Chapter 2: WonB, EunRin and YumJi's Date

4 Babies and 2 Idiots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eunbiii!!" Little Yerin runs across the room to where little Eunbi was sitting. (a/n: I'll use all the babies real names but still keep it Sinb and Sowon for the two. Only when the kids address them they will be called by their real names.)

"Yennie??" Eunbi tilts her head to the side.

"You wanna go on date?" Yerin grins.

"You and me??" Eunbi says shyly.

Yerin nods happily, "Let's inwite Yuna, Yewon and Eunbi unnie too!!"

"Okay!" Eunbi stands up, "Here!" She puts her hand out.

"Wha?" Yerin tilts her head.

"Hold my hand!" Eunbi pouts.

Yerin quickly holds her hand. They both giggle. They continue holding hands as they look for Yeron, Yuna and SinB.

Sowon was making something for lunch. SinB was watching her from nearby while also watching over the two kids.

"Eunbi unnie!!" Yerin lets go of Eunbi's hand as she hugs SinB's back.

"Hmm?" SinB hums, her eyes still on Sowon.

"Come join us on our date! Yuna and Yewon, you guys too!" Yerin smiles brightly.

"My date will be Yewon then!" Yuna hugs Yewon, who blushes.

SinB frowns, "Um, she's my date."

SinB pulls Yewon onto her lap and sticks her tongue out at Yuna. Yuna's eyes get teary as she tries her best to win her date over. The young girl grabs Yewon's hand.

"I want to date Yewon!!" Yuna holds her tears back but starts crying.

"Yewon is minee!!" SinB grins playfully.

Yewon was bright red as the older and younger girl fight over her. Sowon had finished preparing lunch when she heard the argument. She smiles sweetly as she heads to the kids and the younger girl. She wraps her arms around the girl's waist.

"You're not going to take me as your date, wifey?" Sowon pouts. SinB turns bright red and lets go of Yewon.

"I was just playing around..." SinB mumbles but Sowon hears and smiles.

"Can I join? I'll be Eunbi unnie's date because she is my wife after all." Sowon laughs as SinB groans to hide her embarrassment. 

"Of couwse you can!" Yerin smiles.

She goes to grab Eunbi's hand but the bunny girl pulls her hand away. She looks at her worried.

"What's wrong??" The bunny girl avoids the older of the two.

"Go date, Eunbi unnie!! Hmph!" Eunbi pouts cutely and crosses her arms. (a/n: sounds familiar to me hmm...)

Yerin looks at her confused, "Wha..? But I thought I was dating you..?"

"Hmph! You let go of my hwand and hugged her!" Eunbi cries.

Yerin started panicking. She hugged her bunny girlfriend and kissed her cheek. Eunbi stops crying and blushes heavily.

"W-what awe you doing?!" Eunbi says, covering her cheeks.

"I thought a kiss would make you stop cwying...I'm sowwy. I thought you would like a kiss..." Yerin says, sadly. Eunbi realizes and quickly kisses Yerin again.

They both turn bright red from embarrassment. The two oldest girls watched over them. One w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter