Chapter 3: A Goodnight Kiss

4 Babies and 2 Idiots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day went by in the blink of an eye. Nothing felt so different except the fact that four of them were babies. It was still loud and filled with laughter. Sowon and Sinb just had to watch over the kids and that was all.......and do everyday tasks while looking after the 4 mischievous babies. Well 3, since the 4th was usually just sitting around and being cute. 

Yewon yawns and leans on Yuna's shoulder. Her eyes closing slowly. 

"Aigoo~ Baby Ji is tired~" Sowon picks her up and Yewon snuggles into Sowon's shoulder.

Sowon lays Yewon on her bed in the makane's room. She closes the light and heads out to the rest of the tired kids. Yuna was fast asleep in Sinb's lap. SinB was playing with sleeping Yerin. Eunbi was staring at SinB and Yerin.

Sowon picked up Eunbi and sat in front of SinB, sighing. Her sigh makes SinB look up at her. But before Sinb could even open , there was a loud cry. Startled, Sowon took Eunbi out of her lap and got up.

She ran into the makane room to find Yewon crying on the bed. Sowon quickly picks her up and tries to calm her down.

"It's okay, I'm here baby Ji. Don't cry~" Sowon repeated pacing around the room, patting Yewon's back. 

Yewon kept crying and it was stressing out Sowon. Then she realised. Yewon needed a diaper.

"," She muttered. 

She turned to the door to see Sinb with the other 3 babies, all wearing the same worried expression.

"She needs diapers. They all do." Sowon says putting Yewon down and taking off her pants.

"I'll go get them from the store around the corner." They nod at each other.

Sinb grabs a jacket and her wallet. She grabs the knob of the front door but turns. Eunbi and Yuna stood there with sad faces.

"What?" Sinb asked.

They look down. Sinb sighs and picks them both up.

"Sowon!! I'm taking these two with me!" Sinb proceeds to leave. 

She puts them both down and hands them her jacket.

"It's too cold and we don't have any baby clothes so here."

"What about you, Eunnbi?" Yuna asks looking worried again.

"It's alright. I'm strong so I'll be fine." Sinb says shivering, "Come on, let's go."

They arrived at the store and got the diapers. Luckily the store had a heater so Sinb wasn't shivering as much. 

"How many packs should I grab?" Sinb said to herself then she turned to see Yuna and Eunbi both holding a pack each.

"Alright, two it is." She picks the two up again after buying the packs, "Let's run."

So they did. Sinb found herself smiling as the two babies, who are usually her unnies, giggle as the wind hits their faces. Maybe this wasn't so bad.

That thought didn't last long when she arrived back to loud crying so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter