Chapter 1: Soulmates?!

4 Babies and 2 Idiots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sowon enters the dorm and sighs slightly as she takes her shoes off, "I'm back..~"

To Sowon's surprise, there was no response. She frowns and heads inside and her eyes widen at what she sees. She drops her bag down on the floor and shouts.

"SINB-YAH!" She quickly kneels down to where SinB was lying, unconscious, "Oh my god, what happened?!"

She shakes the younger girl's shoulder and she wakes up, groaning, "U-unnie..?"

"Sinb?? What happened to you? And where is everyone else?" Sowon looks around but quickly turns back to SinB when she feels the younger girl's hand on her shoulder.

"Unnie you won't believe but they the members become toddlers!!" SinB's eyes filled fear and worried.

"Yah, what is wrong with you? Are they in bed still?" Sowon stands up and helps SinB stand up.

They both head to the unnie room where they heard weird sounds. Sowon gulps before opening the door. Her eyes widen as she sees the rest of the four members as little toddlers. 

"SINB-YAH, WHAT DID YOU DO??" Sowon shouts but immediately lowers her voice when the little members start crying.

"Unnie, look what you did. Come here~" SinB bends down, an awkward smile on her face as she places a young Yuju on her lap and pats Eunha's head to calm her.

"Unnie..awe you mawd at us??" Yerin says, her eyes filled with tears that could fall any second.

"N-no..." Sowon stutters and bends down to Yerin's height. She gently pats Yerin's head, "I was yelling at SinB-ya-unnie..."

"Weally?" Yerin sniffs.

"Yeah," Sowon puts her arm behind small Yerin and kisses her cheek, with a big smile. Yerin giggles.

Sowon turns to SinB and glares at her.

"I didn't do anything, I swear!!" SinB says trying not to wake up the, now sleeping, Yuju, "I woke up to a baby crying and I saw them and everything went black! They all probably ran over here to play while I was in the living room."

The taller girl, of the two, pauses and thinks for a second. Then she starts to talk.

"I guess there's only one thing to do..." says Sowon.

SinB's eyes widen in fear, "Oh no!"

"Wha-?" SinB cuts off Sowon.

She gently puts Yuju to the side and gets up, "IM TOO YOUNG FOR MARRIAGE!!"

"SinB-"

"OH NO! DOES THIS MEAN I HAVE TO KISS YOU? IS THIS LIKE THOSE DRAMAS? I HAVE TO KISS YOU AND EVERYONE WILL BE MAKE TO NORMAL!" SinB walks around the room, ranting loudly.

"What are you-"

"IS THIS SOULMATE? ARE WE SOULMATES? THIS IS LIKE EVERY FANFIC! WE'RE GOING TO GET MARRIED BUT WE WON'T BE IN LOVE BUT LATER WE WILL FALL IN LOVE AND THEN WE WILL KISS TO BREAK THE CURSE BUT IT WON'T BREAK AND WE WON'T BE ABLE TO HAVE KIDS BECAUSE WE ALREADY HAVE THESE 4!!"

"..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter