Chapter Five

Starlight Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I don't know what to say, " Hani broke the silence that ensued after they broke apart. 

They were still facing each other, trying to gauge the other one's reaction. 

Hani brushed her fingers on her lips before biting down in consideration. The action instantly drew Ken's gaze to her lips. 

" I liked it." Ken admitted, always the more brutally honest of the two. 

"I liked it too. Is that bad? " Hani replied, taking a deep breath while pushing her blonde hair behind her ears. 

" I don't think it's a bad thing. " Ken shrugged. 

" Can we try it again, I want to see something. " Hani asked gingerly. 

Ken nodded and this time Hani leaned forward and brushed her lips against his before kissing him deeply.

She wanted to know if kissing Ken a second time would feel the same as the first time. Maybe the first kiss was good because that's what it was -  a first kiss. Without the curiosity and excitement maybe kissing him now would be bland. 

And Hani was right. It felt nothing like the first kiss. But it was anything but bland. Whereas the first kiss was full of uncertainty and exploration, this kiss was comfort and passion. 

Hani's hands found her way into Ken's hair while he tenderly held her face in his hands. Their lips moved like they were made for each other in unrestrained passion. What started as a simple kiss turned into something more. 

The little distance that existed between them became practically non-existent as Ken deepened the kiss. Hani didn't know how it happened but one minute she was sitting upright and the next second she was lying on her back. Ken hovered on top of her, his thigh in between her legs. He made a trail of kisses down her jawline and along her neck and Hani couldn't help but close her eyes - too consumed in intense pleasure.  

For Ken, everything felt right. It f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter