Treat

Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+So im alittle bit happier this days and i thought maybe i could add another chapter. I hope you like it everyone! +

 

 

 

 

She dont know if she would be happy or mad. Her wife is doing a pretty good job taking to some possible clients but the bastard seems to take advantage of it, putting his arm around Jennie's shoulder while laughing or fake an accident so he could touch her wife's hand. Her fist clench tightly as she watch them from distance. 

Their all visiting one of their resorts in Busan and it so happend that her lovely, beautiful wife still have works to do leaving her alone in the bed early morning with two kids bouncing up and down her and now she saw her with a punk she gritted her teeth deciding to make her presence know.

Every employee greeted her as they walk pass her, she look straight eyes locked on her wife and the punk.

"JISOOOO!" She bite her lips while closing her eyes. The shouting makes Jennie and the guy look at her direction. Jisoo turn around so she didnt know she's being watch by her wife.

"Ya--" Nayeon laughs hugging Jisoo tightly Jisoo should be mad she interupt her but Nayeon's giggled made her slightly smiled.

"You didnt tell us you'll come too. We could have prepare something for you" Nayeon said breaking the hug.

Jisoo grin widely, Nayeon was transfered to help Jennie. She barely go home to seoul so she could focus on the resort making her missed her work mates and friends.

"Chaeyoung and Lisa are with us" Jisoo could see how Nayeon's eyes glow brightly "They have the kids, you could hang out with them" 

Nayeon eagerly nod her head, out of excitement she kissed Jisoo on the cheeks suprising the older girl but before she hear a scolding Nayeon run away leaving Jisoo shaking her head.

"How does it feel. Did you enjoy it?" The voice made Jisoo froze she slowly turn around only to see Jennie and the punk..

She glare at the guy but she smiled nervously at her wife "She suprised me" 

Jennie rolled her eyes before turning back to the guy Jisoo call punk Jennie doesnt have to know that well maybe later.

"This is Kim Jongin, Mr. Kim this is my wife Kim Jisoo" Jongin held his hand out smiling at Jisoo. Jisoo didnt accept the shake hand, Jennie elbowed her.

"Whatever. Do business not flirt with my wife" Jisoo said crossing her arms Jongin's eyes widen while Jennie sigh its not a suprise though.

"Im sorry about that Mr. Kim. We can talk some other time my secretary will call you" Jennie said before dragging Jisoo away from the guy.

"What?" 

"What? Jisoo you cant keep talking to  clients like that"

"If they will all fcking stop trying to flirt and touch my wife" Jisoo stubbornly said. Jennie let out a deafeted sigh.

"Where's the kids?" 

"ChaeLisa"

"Did they eat? Did Soojin take a bath and eat?"

"Yes, I already gave Jiwon a bath and feed her"

Jennie nod she took a deep breath "Did you eat?"

"I went out to eat with you" Jennie smiled she hug Jisoo's arm resting her head on her shoulder.

"Come on then" Jennie said before dragging her possissively hold on her arm.


---


"Jisoo you cant, you had enough" Jennie thinks she's scolding a 5 years old kid. Jisoo sits on the floor crossedleg wearing her pink oversize hoodie Jennie gave.

"I just want more chicken" Jisoo pout looking down. Jennie cursed because sick Jisoo is always damn cute, she wont think twice giving her everything she want once Jisoo show those adorable pout of her, last time she checked they make love even Jisoo had a high fever just because Jisoo plead using her pouty, kissable , soft, awe--ok that need to stop.

"Chu, it wouldnt be good for you" She softly said kneeling infront of her sick wife cupping her hot red cheeks.

"Just one?"

"No" Jisoo whine "How's the kids? Have you checked on them?" Jennie smiled softly helping Jisoo to stand  and sit on the couch.

"I have and they seems having a pretty good time with Halmeoni and Jin Oppa dont worry" She heard Jisoo sigh while closing her eyes leaning her back on the couch.

"We should be with them"

"I know baby. Once we finish things here in Busan we'll spend a whole day with them" It was unfortunate that they have to be away from their kids. Unluckly they have to stay more at the resort to talk things out with clients and the kids need to go back to Seoul.

Jennie touched her forehead and sigh, Jisoo opened her eyes and look at her wife intently. Its been years yet she still look at Jennie as if its the first time. She chuckled rememberimg their first encounter. 

In the Club.

"Ill prepare towel for you" Jennie was about to stand up when Jisoo pull her to sit in her lap, arms around Jennie's waist.

Jennie is looking at her intently, she could feel her sweat "I guess the medicines is taking an effect now" Jennie run her fingers through Jisoo's neck making Jisoo groan she grab Jennie's finger 

"Dont" She warns making Jennie chuckled "As if getting sick will stop you" 

"My body hurts"Jisoo sigh, Jennie look at her wife worriedly 

"Should i call a doctor?"

"No need, only you will be fine. Just stay here a--"

Jennie's phone starts ringing from the center table Jisoo groan while Jennie grab the phone without leaving Jisoo's lap.

"Its the punk" Jisoo said reading the contact name, she frown "Why does he have your personal number?" 

"I always take the clients personal number chu" 

"No, no change your damn number" Jennie frown "Jisoo its not really--" Before Jennie could finish Jisoo grab her phone and answer the call she hold Jennie's hand who tried to take back her phone.

"Ms. Kim, i was wondering if the dinner tomorrow is final" Jisoo's jawhardend, her grip on the phone tightend

"This is her wife. And no, fck the dinner off" She said angerly before ending the call Jennie didnt look happy she grab her phone "I cant believe you" Then Jennie leaves.

Jisoo hissed as another waves of headache hit her, she groan holding her head. 


"Fckin' punk" 


---


Jisoo cleared her dry throat as she struggle to get up, leaning her back on the backrest she roam her eyes around the empty room. Jennie must have left already, again..for the client aka Punk.

Jisoo shakes her head she dont want to think too much because it make her sick more. She slowly went out of bed, fix her self in the bathroom, she cursed seeing how tired and pale she look.

She was about to went out of the bathroom when she suddenly feel dizzy holding her self up she shakes her head.


"Sh't" 


--


"Holy Jisoo is that you?" Lisa chuckled trying to make a joke pissing her Unnie but Jisoo is so tired to argue she just sit beside the maknae on the couch for breakfast.

"Unnie are you okay?" Chaeyoung worriedly ask 

"Good Chaeng, so how's the event going?" 

"I dont think you are Unnie. Look at you, you look like so tired. Chaeyoung and I can handle this Unnie" Lisa said 

"Seriously im fine. Come on im not really hungry lets check the venue out" Jisoo stand up.
"Are they fighting?" 

"That is impossible"


---


Jisoo let out a soft chuckled seeing her daughters on the phone. She suddenly feels okay seeing her two angels. Talking to them inside the car.

"When are you going home mommy?"

"We mishu" Jiwon cutely sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter