2017 .2

Friends for Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

2017

 

Suddenly June pull her waist and caress her hair.

Rose gasped when June’s face is inch from hers. Then he slowly tilt his head, his face getting closer and closer and he kissed her…

… on the corner of her lips.

Just a little little light peck, not even close to her lips but convincing enough if you see it from a right angle.

“Talk proof nothing, baby..” he said while smoothing her cheek with his thumb.

 

+

 

“This is why I don’t do blind date, Roche, bunch of bad people, bastard, jerk, ers are out there! Understand?? What if I didn’t come? Huh? You need a genius like me to know when all you can do is just calling and faintly said ‘421.. 421…’ what…” he’s now blabbing. June turned to see Rose, “You know what, you’re lucky enough that those ers—“ he stops when Rose immediately cover her ears. “What now, Roche??”

“Stop saying bad words…” she murmured.

“Bad words are meant to bad people, and they’re bad people, they deserves something more that just fu—“

June gulped when Rose covered his mouth.

“Stop…” she said.

“Haissh!!” June snatches her hand.

They walked side by side towards the bus station.

“Hey, June…” she said.

“Hmm?”

“Thanks.”

“Never mind.” He said, a hint of smirks appear on the corner of his lips. “hey, Roche.”

“Hmm?” she turned to him.

“Don’t go on any blind date ever again, okay?”

Rose gazing at her shoes, “Okay…”

“And don’t drink with guys you don’t know.”

“Huh?”

“Don’t go out to the night clubs without me, don’t get drunk without me, don’t—“ he stops.

“What?” she smiles, “Why stopping?”

“Because…” he gulpeing again.

“Because…?”

“Because I started to sounds like your dad.” He chuckles.

Rose also giggling, “You are…”

June put his hand on his pocket, suddenly he stops, “Goddamn it…”

“Everything’s okay?” Rose asked.

June pull out a key, his bike’s key. “I left my bike in Hongdae.”

 

+

 

Late 2017

 

Winter is coming, June is loking at a board in his campus when a girl came.

“I saw you got in.” she said.

“Oh, hey Lisa.” June startled.

Lisa took the same major as June, Law, not because she wanted it but because her father is a lawyer and he wants his daughter to be one.

“So, you haven’t told Rose about this?”

“Uh… later.” He murmured.

“well, I know it’s not like you both are… you know, couple or what… but you two are always together… maybe she should know.”

“Yeah, of course she should know, I mean, who’s gonna drive her anywhere if its not me. That clingy—“

June paused as he saw Rose walking across the campus park, with Donghyuk.

“Why are they always glued together?” he murmured.

Lisa turned to see Rose, “oh, yeah! They’re really close lately, Donghyuk almost always come whenever me and Rose hang out.”

June didn’t say anything, his eyes just following the two figures.

 

+

 

“So… Donghyuk, huh?” June threw himself beside Rose who is looking at her edited vlog which has Donghyuk featured in it.

“Omo!” she jumped.           

“What?” he smirks. “You’re looking at his face too long, Roche, it’s creepy!”

“Oh…” Rose blushing, “this… is just… I’m editing it right now, of course I have to looking at him.”

“Come on… Lisa told me he also come whenever you’re hanging out with Lisa.”

Rose hold her smiles, “Well… he did…”

“Owww~ look at this! Park Roche has a crush on somebody.”

“Hey! Do you think he’s interested in me too? I mean, he’s always said yes whenever I asked him to come with me, even just drink coffee in a cute coffeeshop!”

“Maybe he’s gay, that’s why he likes to hang out with girls…”

“Ya!!”

“What? What’s wrong of being gay?”

“Well, you tell me.” Rose shrugged.

“Ya! I’m not gay!”

“Hey, nothing wrong of being gay, man…” Rose laughs.

“Of course, nothing wrong with it unless you have a crush with him.” He smirks.

“Right…” Rose nodded.

 

+

 

“Don’t scream at the phone, mom…” June scrubs his ear, “I see… I see… I’ll go home after this all done, okay… okay… I see mom, okay, bye.”

He sighs, looking at the envelope he just get from the campus administration. Suddenly he saw Lisa.

“Lisa!”

She turned, “ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter