2015

Friends for Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2015

 

“Rose!!” he shouted from outside her window. “Park Rocheeee… I’m leaving!”

“God sake… Koo June.” she grunts, “WAIT!!”

Rose ran towards the front door.

“Bye, mom, love you!” she grabbed a cute helmet on the top of the flower shelf outside the door.

“Love you too.” June grins.

“Ewh!” Rose jumped to the passenger seat on his motorcycle.

“Get a grip.”

“We still have time…” Rose wear her helmet, “DON’T HAVE TO SPEED UP!!”

June laughs as he accellerate and making Rose grabs his waist.

“You took advantage of me, don’t you?? Don’t you???!!” Rose hit his back.

“Ouch! Ouch!! Stop it!!” June shouts, “why would I tried to take advantage from you? I have more s than you.”

“You—I hate you! Hate you!!”

“Curse, Rose, curse!”

“Nope.” She shook her head.

June stopped at the red lights and turned around to see Rose.

“Try.”

“What?” Rose asked.

“Cursing.”

“No way.”

“Say it like this; you, June.”

“Oh Lord!” Rose gasped.

June laughing, “You really is never curse…”

“You should go to the church with me sometimes, June.”

“I went to church too, you know!”

“When?”

“Christmas.” He grins.

Rose scoffed, “Yeah.”

 

+

 

“Hey hottie.” Lisa winked at June when they arrived at school, Lisa is Rose’s classmate.

“I am…” June smirked.

Rose shook her head, “Stop making his head bigger, would ya?”

Lisa laughs as they left June and head to their classroom, “Why don’t you just date him?”

“Me?” Rose scoffes, “Not in million years.”

“Why?”

“Lisa… he’s like a brother to me, worst is younger brother, he’s annoying like hell, he’s loud, he dated too many girls and… he’s not a religious person.” Rose shrugged.

“I see…” Lisa nodded, “for Rose the church singer, she must need someone like… Taeyang sunbae?” Lisa pointed at the university students who sitting at the park. Rose’s high school is at the same complex with a university.

“Yeah, like him…” Rose sighed, “I really like him.”

She’s looking at Taeyang a sophomore in college, he’s at the park talking to his squad; Kwon Jiyong and his girlfriend Lee Chaerin—they’re the ‘it couple’, they’re like a very famous vlogger couple, basically a celebrity. Then Choi Seunghyun, the walking mannequin—ulzzang—if you know this term, he’s being offered by big companies to be a model or actor but he refuses, simply because he came from rich family and don’t need another recognition, then Dara, the goddess look like girl, everyone had a crush with her—especially June.

Rose scoffs remembering that punk.

“June can’t relate…” she murmured.

“Relate to what?” Lisa asked.

“Oh, no, I mean, looking at Taeyang’s cool squad, I can’t help but comparing June’s squad; the gangster Bobby, self centered Jinan and narcistic Yunhyeong.

Lisa laughed, “How can you said that about those boys, they are good.”

“Nah… June should at least playing with Chanwoo, he’s smart, or Hanbin… he’s popular.”

“Why are you so worried about June’s friends?” Lisa smiles.

“Friends reflecting who you are.”

“But… you’re his friend too.”

Rose paused, “Geez…” she sighed “You’re right.”

“Hey, Rose.” Someone greet her when she entered the classroom.

Rose’s turned, “Hey, Donghyuk!”

He shows his dimples smile.

“Omg, you’re always cute.” Lisa said.

“Stop flirting.” Rose laughs.

Donghyuk sat in front of Rose, “Hey, uh… my church—I mean the one I often go… will have some kind of festival.”

“What festival?” Rose asked.

“Like a autumn festival… and we need performer.” He said.

“And…?”

“If you don’t mind, perform with me…” Donghyuk said.

Rose knew Donghyuk as the sweet guy who is a good christian too, “I’d love to!!”

“Really?”

“Yes!”

“Thank you!” he said, “I’d play piano and we can sing.”

“Cool! I’m in!”

 

+

 

Rose placed the phone on a mini tripod and faced it towards her. She’s looking at the reflection of the camera screen first.

“Ehm ehm…” she cleared . “Hey, everyone, today I’m going to cover a song by Blackstreet, In a Rush…” she started to play the piano while singing.

Rose been doing this song covering a lot, especia

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter