2017

Friends for Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

2017

 

 

“So, baby now, take me into your loving arms… kiss me under the lights of a thousand starts… oh, darlin’ place your head on my beating heart… I’m thinking out loud…” Rose continue singing Thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran with a nice mirrorless camera and her cellphone on a tripod facing her. She’s now often doing live while making content for her Youtube channel, and her followers getting bigger each day.

 

Comments:

angelic voice! Love you Park Rose!! I think you should have an album You’re so pretty, unnie…

 

Rose paused while reading the live comments.

“Hey, everyone, thank you… thank you… so, today I’d actually going to take a test in a music course place… not as student but as a teacher… well for kids, of course. I’m nervouusss!” she giggled to the camera.

 

Comments:

Pretty ring you wear, Rose Love you Rose!

 

“Oh this ring…?” she showed a ring she wear on her index finger. “It’s a birthday present, from June, you guys know him right?” her audience and followers are now familiar with June since he sometimes appear in her vlogs.

 

Comments:

your friend, June, is so hot! Why don’t you just dat ehim I’m adoring your girlboy friendship, Rose!

 

Rose smiling, “he’s a sibling for me. Also he’s annoying… trust me he’s not that cool, and please stop saying that he’s an Ulzzang, he’s definitely not!” she laughs.

Rose finishes her live and her recording and her thoughts went to several months a go when June gave her the birthday present.

 

January 2017

Rose peeking at the clock, 11.42 pm. Her birthday will be in a few minutes. She smiles. It’s been always her thing to stay up ‘till 00.00 cause she literally born in the middle of the night.

Suddenly her cellphone rang.

June.

“Hello?"

“Happy birthday!”

“Not yet!” Rose looking at the clock, 11.55

“Meet me at the park. Now.”

“What?”

“See ya!” he hung up the phone.

Rose sighed, “Why is he always a trouble?!”

She saw June sitting at a bench in his puffy jacket.

“What’s up?”

June lift up a plastic bag, “Tteopokki with fishcake and noodle.”

“Err… sounds yum.” She sat down beside him.

“And candle.” He took big candle.

“Is that a candle for blackout?” Rose laughs.

“Aaannd….” He made sound of drumroll, “SO-JUUU…”

Rose gasped, this year is her 20th birthday and is a legal age to actually drinking. (korean legal age for drinking is actually 19 yo)

“Omo!!” she giggles, “but… you’re not in legal age yet.”

June scratched his nose, “but I’ve been drinking since 18… or younger?”

“Tsk tsk!” Rose looking at her cellphone watch, 00.12, “Oh! Happy birthday to me!!”

June also looking at the watch, “wow… happy birthday Rose, happy birthday Rose, happy birthday dear Rocheeeee, happy birthday Roche!!” he lit the big candle and let her make a wish and blow it.

“What’s your wish?” June asked.

“To make you go to church.”

“Why would your wish is about me??”

“Hahaha I’m kidding, my wish was to graduate soon.” She took a bite of a fish cake.

“Cool.” June opened the soju.

“Ya! I bought you a cellphone on your birthday and this is my present?” she pointed at the soju.

“Ah almost forgot!” June dig his pocket and pull out a box.

“What’s that?” Rose asked.

“Find out yourself.” He shrugged.

Rose open it and found a ring.

She paused. “W-why… you gave me ring?”

June also paused. “What?”

“Ring…?” Rose show it to him.

“Yeah, ring…” he repeated.

Rose know her face show some awkwardness until June spoke,

“Ah!” he said, “no, no, no, that’s not it, nah… that’s a that’s a friendship ring! Gosh! You don’t think it some kind of couple ring right??”

Rose ear getting red, “no… no… well… why would—“

“Look.” June lift his pinky finger, “I got the same ring, it’s a friendship ring.”

Rose looking at her ring and June’s ring. Then took the ring, it’s big enough for her.

“Index finger… not the ring finger.” June said, “That’s why it’s not a couple ring. Duh!?”He scoffed.

“Why mine is so big?” Rose wearing it on her index finger. “And yours is so small?”

“Well, that—the, the way it is! It’s the same size, usu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter