Painful Rejection

Baby I'm Sorry

Donghae's POV

 

  Siwon's confession caught me off guard. I know and I can feel it that he sometimes would look at more that just a friend,but to confess his feeling! He didn't expect it at all. " Hae,are you okay? " He waves his hand infront of me as I look dumbfounded. I don't know what to answer. Will our friendship change if I reject him? But to accept him is impossible. He's just like a brother figure to me,although at times I do feel something for him but I brushed it away. I won't ever fall for a guy again. Once is enough.

 

" Wonnie, I...." My brain is working hard to create the next sentence but it never comes out from my mouth. A dead silence. Only our breathing can be heard. " Hae " his hand slowly reaching my shoulder. " If you ever felt something for me out of friendship,can you accept me here and now? We could try to go out or maybe spend more time together.." Siwon keeps suggesting things that would make me say "YES" to his question. But I already know my answer. " Easy for you to say,Siwon." I said harshfully.

 

 I don't mean to be rude but the pain of the past love make me scared to try to be in love. The idea of loving someone never occured to me anymore. " What do you mean.Hae? " His smile fades away along with those cute dimples of his. Worried. That's how he seemed to me right now. " Siwon,I do love you,and I appreciate you but I never see you as something more than a close friend, I'm sorry.I can't accept you."

 

I looked down on the ground,trying to avoid his gaze but it's useless. His fingers trailing down my cheeks,reaching my chin. He rubs it slowly before crashing his mouth to mine. " Hmpphh " I struggle to break off from him but he is holding on my arms tightly. " Please stop Siwon! " I screamed inside my head. I have to admit Siwon is a good kisser though. His kisses are rought but tender at the same time. Suddenly,I feel something wet on my cheeks,as i open my eyes I finally see it. He is crying. Choi ing Siwon is crying.

 

After what it seems like an hour although it was barely 5 minutes max,he let go of me. " Sorry,Hae,I love you I love you and I ing love you,at least let me do this much " he said with his back facing me,I guess he wants to hide the fact that he was crying from getting dumped. " Come on,I'll take you home." He offered.

 

In the car,we didn't utter a word. I was enjoying the night view through the window and Siwon was lost in thought.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

HEY LONG TIME NO SEE :D

I finally managed to post a new chapter since I don't have anything to do although it was a very

short chapter.

Thanks for you guys who still suscribing to this story I'd been inspired to keep writing.^^

Also many many thanks to our new suscribers I hope you enjoy reading this story.

 PS : I first wrote this when i was 13/14 years of age so the english is very terrible I'll try taking time to edit those previous chapters

Notes : Eunhyuk is coming back soon ~~ XD