Tell Me Your Wish Part 2

Baby I'm Sorry

Donghae's POV

I dressed up in a white tuxedo for the dinner.I did't know why i want to look very good infront of Siwon.Maybe because i hate losing to him in everything including fashion.Just maybe.

"Tock Tock " someone knocked the door twice.Although it's not possible the person knocking was Siwon but i checked out my appearance in the mirror before going to open the door.Like i said before,i want to look my best when i'm with him. When the door was opened,my mom smiling face is all i see."Mom,you haven't dress up yet?" i asked her since she is bare face and still wearing the shirt that she worn since she arrived here.

"I don't feel like going tonight,son,you and Siwon should enjoy yourselves." "But why,mom!Didn't we already agreed to go!" I asked with a higher tone than usual.It's not because i'm mad but i don't want to break the promise.Siwon must be dissapointed if he knew this. "I don't feel quite well tonight.I feel dizzy and nausea all over." explained my mom."Oh my god,are you okay now,mom?Need me to call a doctor?" suddenly i regretted my rudeness.If i knew my mom is sick,I would cancel the dinner and accompany her at home. "No!You can go by yourself there,if you don't go what should i say to Siwon?He is the one who reunites,without him i think i'll die alone without you by my side " my mom starts tearing up in a second."Ne,mom,I'll go,please stop crying".I rubbed the tears from mom's cheeks.She looks at me with a big smile on her face."Siwon is waiting for you down there".

Upon remembered the dinner i have tonight,i ran to the elevator in a speed of light.I took a look at my reflection in the elevator,combed my hair with my fingers and relax myself.Once the elevator reached the basement,i came out from it fastly.I walked to the car parking and searching for Siwon. " Hae " I turned around when i heard someone called my name.I saw Siwon in a black suit.A bouquet of flower is in his hand.He looks so dashing and handsome.My eyes could not stop from staring at him. " Like what you see" he teased me when he saw my eyes froze at one thing.That one thing is him.I bit my lower lips,embarassed on my action.

"This is for you,Hae".The flower that he held a moment ago is in my hand now."It's a tradition in my family to bring something when we're invited to a special occasion especially dinner " Siwon explained seriously.By his look,i knew he's serious about it."For guys too? the question slipped out from my mouth.He widened his eyes real big upon hearing it."Why not?Guys do love flower or you don't like it,Hae?His puppy eyes was showed right away.He is sure a kid in a body of 27 years old man."I love it,thank you,wonnie." i gave him my beautiful smile.He smiled too.Siwon opened the door to the passenger seat and asked me to get in the car. " You don't have to do this,wonnie,I'm not your lover or something" I chuckled at the thought of it.Siwon is a good guy but i didn't even think myself as his lover.He deserves better.Once i got in the car,i thought i saw Siwon was about to cry.I knew i mislooked when he sat beside me with a smiley face.The journey to the restaurant was quite bored.Siwon who usually talked much did not even uttered a word.

 


HELLO GUYS!SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS FOR A LONG TIME ><.I KNOW SOME OF YOU THOUGHT THAT I ALREADY

ABANDONED THIS STORY BUT ONLY NOW  I DECIDED TO CONTINUE WRITING IT.I HOPE ALL OF MY READERS STILL WANT

TO READ IT :((

FROM NOW ON,I WILL UPDATE THIS STORY ON DAILY BASIS.ONCE OR TWICE A WEEK AND MAYBE EVEN THRICE IF

I HAVE MORE SPARE TIMES..AS ALWAYS SORRY FOR GRAMMAR ERRORS AND SPELLING MISTAKE cheeky