Confession at the Han River

Baby I'm Sorry

Siwon's POV

I glanced at Donghae who sat infront of me,he fidgeted on his seat while looking at the menu;once in a while he would rub his hair. "Hae,are you ready to order now?" I asked him since he seemed undecided on what to order. " Actually,siwon,I haven't even once come here,someone recommended this restaurant to me but i don't have a single idea the foods here are extremely expensive ". I chuckled a little bit.He must be worried that he couldn't pay for the dinner." It's ok,I'll pay,just order what you want,anything!".Donghae looked at me with his widened eyes." Wait,I am the one who invited you tonight,so i should be the one..." Donghae couldn't finished his words when i put my index finger on his lips."You can pay me next time" i said to him and slowly moved my finger from his lips.

A waiter came towards us at the right time before Hae started to refuse my offer. We eat in silence.No one muttered a single word." Hae,would you mind coming with me to Han River later? i started the conversation by inviting him to accompany me.The real reason i want to bring him there is because i want to tell him how i really feel about him.I want to make him mine.He nodded and said yes to my invitation.I felt so relieved to hear that.When i was about to pay for the dinner,Hae came and apologized to me once again for making me pay.If only he knew how happy i feel when i got to do something for him. I drove to the Han River with a big smile spreaded on my face.

Donghae fell asleep on the passenger seat,he must be exhausted from all the schedule from today.As we reached at our destination,Donghae was already roused from the deep slumber. Hae got off from the car and ran towars the river.I followed him from behind;cold sweats and my racing heartbeat couldn't stop me,not tonight because i couldn't wait for a chance like this to appear again. From far,i could see Donghae's smile.His neat white teeth was also showed.As soon as he realized my eyes on him,he waved his hand for me to come closer.I walked slowly but nervously towards him." I can't go back,Choi Siwon,make him yours tonight!"

" Wonnie,the view here is really breathtaking,i don't regret coming here tonight" shouted him with a high-pitch tone. "Hae,i have something to say." finally i decided to keep going with my plan." Hmm,what it is?Is it related to work?" He asked me,totally clueless about this." Hae,what do you think about me?".He was in a deep thought before replying "you're nice and a perfect gentleman,siwon,every girls want a piece of you"." So, do you want a piece of me too?" i asked again now with a more serious tone.I managed to grab his attention." What do you mean by that?" he asked again,he might had figured my real intention." Lee Donghae,i like you,will you be mine?".Our eyes met at the time i finished confessing.I could see that he was shocked from the sudden confession.What scared me the most is i could sense he is not really happy with that.

 

 


Sorry for the late update.This chapter is not well written too since i have writer block these days and couple days ago.I want to use this chance to welcome all the new suscribers,never think that this story will have these amounts of suscribers since it's full of grammar error and a boring storyon top of that.-__-.

                                                         Thank you for reading *bows*