Chapter 5

Demons (Baekhyunxall)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LayBaek:

 

"Baekkie look, that's a sheep" Lay said crouched down with Baekhyun between his legs.

 

"Isn't cute" Lay said admiring the animal before him.

 

The smaller giggle, as he turned around and pinched the taller's checks.

 

"Lay hwung" he giggled pointing at the animal looking back at the taller seeing his confused look.

 

"Lau hwung, cwute and cwool" he smiled, having the taller blush and hug Baekhyun rocking him back and forth, why are you so adorable.

 

Lay and Baekhyun decided to go to the petting zoo, upon lay showing him animal videos.

 

It was the first for Baekhyun, as well as for lay, seeing many animals, and being able to hold them.

 

Lay was one of the brothers who were fond of Baek, he loved the smaller, Baekhyun always reminded him of a hyperactive puppy. So full of energy, running around, playing etc.

 

Lay always hated the silence in the mansion, he was the only brother who wasn't after the throne, he preferred to sit back and enjoy his life. 

 

He hated the competition between his brothers just for the tittle of "King". That's why having the smaller around was so new to him. It have him a new sense of the world as you can say.

 

Although he never told his brother's Lay just wanted a simple life, filled with music and happiness. But knowing his father, it will never happen. As to every demon royalty you're tittle is everything.

 

"Lay hwung, are you okay" Baekhyun said with worry laced in his voice as he held the taller's much bigger hand on his.

 

"Awww I am, why are you so cute Baekkie" lay lifted the smaller off the ground.

 

"You want some ice cream" Lay ask brushing the fringe off the smaller's face.

 

"Wes pwease" Baekhyun smiled hugging Lay's neck.

 

The waited in line until it was their turn. Baekhyun got strawberry while Lay got vanilla.

 

Baekhyun was walking with his strawberry ice cream on his left hand, while holding Lay's hand with his right.

 

Baekhyun was his ice cream happily, that was until someone bumped into him causing the ice cream to fall.

 

The smaller looked at the ice cream unable to process what just happened. He blink 3 times, Lay looked at the smaller afraid he would cry.

 

Baekhyun smiled before laughing point at the melted ice cream "lookie Lay hyung bunny" Baekhyun laughed taking Lay by surprise, not expecting that kind of reaction. 

 

Lay looked at the melted ice cream seeing nothing but a blob. Shaking his head he smiled.

 

They continue the day petting more animals. Beak held a bunny and pet it. While Lay was making friends with an Alpaca.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Was The brothers were in the huge room taking to their father, when a chill went up Lay's spine.

 

 

"What was that" the king said voice filled with authority, He saw Kris about to speak, when a palace maid came rushing in breathless.

 

"De-Demon... Baek-Baekhyun" she stuttered before falling face flat on the ground, revealing a huge wound, n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter