Chapter 3

Demons (Baekhyunxall)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BaekSoo:

 

Kyungsoo was one of the brothers who stayed as far away as he could from Baekhyun. Why? You asked, he simply found the younger's endless crying unbearable.

 

"Soo, look Baekhyun can walk now" Chen screamed as he entered Kyungsoo's room, disturbing the younger's sleep.

 

Kyungsoo laid shirtless on the bed, as the half was being covered by a blanket. He glared towards the door, when the now 11 month old Baekhyun was walking towards chen with a smile on his face.

 

"Look see, he can walk now" Chen excited said as he pinch Baekhyun's check, who pouted but smiled in the process

 

"Great now his annoying crying will follow me  around" Kyungsoo said as he went back to sleeping.

 

"Awww, come on Soo don't be like that. You haven't even held him once, come one" Chen walked over to the half asleep Kyungsoo, not noticing the death glare the younger was giving him.

 

Finally having enough if his older brother's, endless talk he got up from a sitting position and stared daggers at Chen.

 

"I swear Chen, if you don't get out of my room in 3 seconds ill rip you to shreds" Kyungsoo threatened, releasing immense aura.

 

"Awww, Kyungie is angry" Chen mocked, he looked towards the smaller he was carrying and saw that he was asleep, he unconsciously smiled as the smaller grabbed ahold of his sweater.

 

"Fineeeeee" he whined walking towards Kyungsoo, fluffing his pillows and arranging his blankets.

 

"Wha-what are you doing" Soo asked, as he saw Chen tucking the smaller in.

 

"I don't to disturb his sleep, so he is sleeping here" Chen smiled as he brushed the hair off Baekhyun's face.

 

"Get that thing away from me!!" Kyungsoo yelled causing the smaller to stir, before grabbing ahold of Kyungsoo's hand, using it as a teddy bear.

 

Kyungsoo stared in shock, he tried to remove his hand with no luck, Baekhyun may be small, but he had a good grip.

 

"Bye Kyungie, take care of Baekkie for me" Chen sing song as he exited Kyungsoo's room.

 

"Yah, Chen!!! Get back here" he half whispered half yelled, realizing he will be completely ignored by the elder, he left out a deep sigh and rested his head of the bed board, as he drifted off to sleep. 

 

He woke up, when he felt warm hands touch his face. Opening his eyes slowly he was face to face, with the smaller who somehow climbed on too of him.

 

"Kwu-kwungy" Baekhyun smiled wide proud of himself, as he was able to say a word.

 

"Kyungsoo starred at the smaller in shock, he was pulled out of his thoughts when Chen came bursting to the door.

 

"Awww is my Baekkie awake now" Chen hugged the smaller and twirled him around. Kyungsoo continued to stare.

 

Maybe I misheard it. 

 

He thought to himself, but boy was he wrong. Baekhyun reached out his tiny hands towards Kyungsoo "kwungy, kwungy" he smiled happily.

 

"Ehhh.... EHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Chen screamed causing Suho, Luhan, Chanyeol, and Kris who casually walked in with Minseok to run towards the sound.

 

"What, What!!!!" Suho asked looking around the room. "Baek, Baekhyunie said his first word."

 

Groaning Minseok, Kris, and Chanyeol walked aways and went back to whatever they were doing.

 

"Chen, I thought we discussed about this, I told you we needed to get rid of that thing" Suho rubbed the bridge of his nose eyeing the small creature in front of him, who was back to sitting on Kyungsoo's lap, playing with his hair.

 

"Come on Suho hyung, I promised I would be the one to take care of him, I don't want him to be put in those, kid prison cells." Chen whined

 

"It's called an orphanage Chen" Luhan finished "you know what I'm done t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter