Chapter 2

Demons (Baekhyunxall)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XiuBaek:

"Min hyung, Min hyung, wook I made baozi buns, because Luhan hyung said you wiked tem" 5 year old Baekhyun cheered as he ran towards the older. Before little Baek hugged the elder, he moved to the side making the smaller fall flat on his face.

 

Xiumin looked at the human boy before him, wanting to help, he held out his hand to pull the younger off, but pulled away, as is afraid that someone as tiny, fleeting, and innocent would disappear if touched by a demon. 

 

The smaller pulled up to a sitting position, having his daze looking for the taller. When he found him, he smiled his box like smile looking up at the eldest brother.

 

Baekhyun's gaze wondered to the floor where the now Baozi bun layed. "I-I'm.. sowey Min hyung.. there diwrty now" Baekhyun hiccuped as he eyed the food on the ground with a pout on his face. "But thwats okay, i'll make another wone" he smiled and ran of to the direction of the kitchen.

 

How can someone's mode change that quickly Xiumin wondered, he picked up the bun and took a bite out of it, smiling to himself.

 

What a weird creature he thought.

 

The brothers were in the huge room taking to their father, when a sudden feeling ran through his body followed by a loud crash. 

 

"What was that" the king said voice filled with authority, Luhan was about to open his mouth, when a palace maid came rushing in breathless.

 

"De-Demon... Baek-Baekhyun" she stuttered before falling face flat on the ground, revealing a huge wound, near her heart. Xiumin was about to run toward the door, when the King's voice filled the room. The brothers were about to run off when their father's voice stoped them in their tracks.

 

"Who is this Baekhyun" he asked "Don't tell me the rumours of you taking in a human child is true?" He questioned demanding an answer.

 

"No father Baekhyun is our pet dog" Kris said trying to calm his father down. "You better not lie to me Kris. Besides he is just a mer dog, since when do you care about living things" before they could finish their argument half of the brothers ran off. 

 

After much convincing the king finally believed in the excuse Kris used. Still had some suspicions, but let it go. 

 

"You better be telling the truth, if not you know what would happen if you really did keep an infant" the king lastly said before ending the call.

 

When the rest of the brothers came Xiumin's eyes grew twice their size. There Baekhyun was on Chanyeol's b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter