Chapter 10

Demons (Baekhyunxall)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 years later:  

 

It's funny how kids grow up so fast. Suho shook his head as he watched Baekhyun playing with a stray dog again sipping his afternoon coffee.  

 

It was the same dog the younger have been playing with for a week. He showed up one day carrying an injured puppy up saying he found it by the gate, and the smaller began nursing it back to health. Suho and the rest of the brothers though nothing of it, besides being a regular stray dog. So they let the younger keep it.

 

"You know it's funny how kids grow up so fast, it feels like yesterday when I was trying to change is diaper and having him run away from me" Jongdae cut in slumping next to Suho. "I kinda miss mini Baek" Jongdae frowned "Ahhhh!! Hyung what do I do, he won't even hug me by himself anymore, I have to hug him first" Jongdae continued to complain. His eyes gazed upon the younger who began to sit on the ground making flower crown for the small dog. His eyes widen when he saw the flower slowing withering until it turned into nothing but ashes when placed on the dog's head.

 

"BAEKHYUN!!" Jongdae screamed, but Suho already picked up a confuse Baekhyun away from the small dog. "Waaah, Suho Hyung." Hearing the ruckus coming from outside the rest of the Kim brothers came running outside. "What the heck is going on" Kai was the first to ask feeling the dark aura emitting from Jongdae's body. "The dog is from the demon world" his eyes began to grow darker hands reaching to strangle the small creature. "Dae Hyung don't!!" Baekhyun struggled from Suho grasp running towards Jongdae. 

 

"Baek step away" Jongdae commanded "please don't hurt him" Baekhyun pleaded looking at the smaller's face his face paler than before. "Baek... it's a demon hound." 

 

"Plea-please." the younger pleaded much quieter this time as he fell on his knees. Kyungsoo was the first to rush beside Baekhyun followed by Chanyeol. "Can't you see it's not a regular dog. It's a demon hound Baekkie, it feeds of a humans life source in order to survive" Jongdae said in a much quiter tone.

 

"I-I know" the younger stuttered as the small dog began walking towards him purring at his leg, which a small smile was visible in the smaller. Jongdae was shocked, non of his brothers knew it was a demon hound, yet how did.

 

"I knew since the first day" the smaller smiled causing all the brothers to look at him.

 

"H-how?" Suho asked this time.

 

"Wh-when I found him, for some reason I sensed something familiar yet not" the smaller began. "So I stole one of the potions from Kris-hyung so I can somewhat hide his scent."

 

"When.. how?? We could have noticed it if it was even a mile away from the castle this place has a barrier??" Minseok cut in. 

 

"I don't know either" Baekhyun said picking up the small dog and petting his head watching it nuzzled his snot in his stomach. Looking at the taller with watery eyes he pleaded once

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter