Chapter 14

Demons (Baekhyunxall)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hearing the knocked on the door Taehyung groggily walked towards the door opening it. "Do you know what time it is!" He screamed still rubbing his eyes. Finally having his vision adjust he came face to face with 4 tall men. "Wh-what the heck are you all doing here!?" He asked. "Come with us" Chanyeol said quickly picking the smaller up. 

 

"Yah! Let me down! Let me down! You giant lanky tree!" He screamed struggling to get off the taller's hold.

 

Once placed on the car Taehyung began to struggling trying to get out of the car. "Don't make me take you to the seat!" Jongdae screamed getting annoyed. "Ohh ya I want to see you try you monster!" He screamed. 

 

 

"You actually taped me! Let me go! What do you want!" He screamed. "Will you shut up" Kyungsoo screamed trying to massage his head. "You're giving me a head ache."

 

"This is kidnapping you know! Let me go!" He continued to scream. "Um Taehyung-" Luhan started only to be interrupted by his screaming.

 

"Taehyun-"

 

"Taehy-"

 

"Tae-"

 

"T-" 

 

 

"I won't hesitate to tape your mouth shut if you don't be quite and listen." Luhan snapped. Only yo be ignored by the younger. "Grabbing the tape from Jongdae he began to rip a long strip. Hearing the tape. Taehyung grew quite.

 

"W-what do you want" he mumbled scared to have his mouth shut.

 

"Be friends with Baekhyun again" it didn't sound like a question or suggestion, Luhan used the tone as if comma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter