Chapter 4

Demons (Baekhyunxall)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To the first person to comment the next ship

 

KrisBaek:

"Arggggg" Kris groaned ruffing his hair, as Baekhyun's laughter could be heard from his office. Unlike his brothers Kris didn't hate the smaller, nor like him eitheir, as long as the smaller knew where he stood, and not cross the taller's boundaries he was fine.

 

Being one of the eldest amongst his brothers, he along with Xiumin, Luhan, Suho, and Lay, were often busy with the demon world. Having a peace and quite day for himself was a blessing, but since the creature enters the mansion all can be heard were his voice.

 

"I can't ing concentrate with al these noises" he groaned once again.

 

Kris slammed his paper work on the table neatly breaking it before strutting at the door slamming it shut.

 

"Kasdeya!!!" Kris screamed, causing the women to jolt by her master's voice. "Yes young master Kris" she said voice trembling.

 

"Tell that runt child to quite down" he said before walking right pass her. Unaware of the smaller who was peeking through the side of the hall.

 

It's been an hour since then. Kris was a bit skeptical as to why. waking to the now quite hall he could help but miss the sound of laughter.

 

WAIT....WHAT.. I don't miss that horrendous sound. He tried to reason. Turning to a corner he saw the same creature who caused the quiet palace to be filled with his annoying laughter.

 

"Ya-" he said unable to finish as he saw the smaller in the arms of the maid crying.

 

"D-does.. Kw-kwis hyu-hyun hate me?" Baekhyun questioned unable to form a proper sentence.

 

"Of course not Baekkie. He is just stress" Kasdeya responded soothing the smaller. "But-but he held at you because of me" Baekhyun cried even more.

 

Kris not wanting to hear any more walked away from the sight, a slight pull of his heart. But ignored it as he continued walking.

 

 

 

 

The brothers were in the huge room taking to their father, when a sudden feeling ran through his body followed by a loud crash. 

 

"What was that" the king said voice filled with authority, Kris looked towards his dad, about to come up with an excuse, when a palace maid came rushing in breathless.

 

"De-Demon... Baek-Baekhyun" she stuttered before falling face flat on the ground, revealing a huge wound, near her heart. 

 

Kris eyes widened, he wanted to go with his brothers, but with his father's questioning gaze toward them, he know he would kill the younger in a heart. 

 

I just don't want anymore blood in the mansion. He said to himself before convincing his father the Baekhyun was just a pet.

 

"Who is this Baekhyun" the king asked "Don't tell me the rumours of you taking in a human child is true?" He questioned demanding an answer.

 

"No father Baekhyun is our pet dog" Kris said trying to calm his father down. "You better not lie to me Kris. Besides he is just a mer dog, since when do you care about living things" 

"We don't father, but in order for us to foul the humans, we have to act the way they do" Kris said trying not to cave in the kings eyes.

 

"I better not find out that ur keeping a human" the king said before ending the meeting.

 

He was the last to enter the room where the smaller lay. He stared into the smaller's paling skin as the life slowly disappears.

 

The smaller's laughter and smile suddenly flash before him, before he blinked again, leaving the rest of his brothers.

 

In the spell room Kris performed a spell to cast in the castle so no outsider can get in or out without him knowing, as well as a protection necklace for the smaller hiding it in his pocket immediately when he heard a noise.

 

"Uwu, Kris hyung cares about humans" the two maknae said at the same time. with Jongin's arm around Sehun's shoulder.

 

Kris gave them a glare, only to receive a laughter from the 2. Sehun went up to Kris and pet his back and whispered something that made Kris open his eyes in shock.

 

"Hahaha just kidding, chill hyung. Let's go Kai" Sehun said leaving the now blushing Kris.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ChanBaek:

 

"What would I do without your smart mouth

Drawing me in, and you kicking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter