Special Chapter

Demons (Baekhyunxall)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's 6 birthday:

 

"Young master please wake up" slowly getting up from is position Baekhyun rubbed his eyes, feeling the slight pain on his shoulder making him wince.

 

"Omg are you okay, do you need me too call the doctor" the maid panic and was already rushing out of the room.

 

"Kasdeya, it's okay I'm alright" Baekhyun said with his famous smile, upon hearing that, she made her way toward Baekhyun brushing his hair. 

 

"Please be alright young master, It's only been a few days since you woke up, I'm afraid if you get hurt again, you will never wake up" the maid weeped, causing Baekhyun's small hand to wipe it.

 

"I'm really okay Kasdeya, look see" he said moving his shoulders to see he was fine, yet she could see the pained face he was trying to hide.

 

"Alright, please continue to rest, and I'll prepare you breakfast" Baekhyun nodded before cuddling up to his blanket receiving a kiss from the maid.

 

The reason she was so affectionate towards the boy, was because she was on of the few maid, who has been with the brothers for hundreds of years, she took care of them. When Baekhyun came she treated him like her own.

 

It's been 5 months since Baekhyun was bitten, and since then the brothers have been making the barriers surrounding the mansion stronger, so no one could enter without their permission.  Baekhyun did wake up the day he was bitten, but only for a second before drifting off. Since then he has been in a coma, only recently did he finally wake up, days before his 6 birthday.

 

Kasdeya made her way towards the kitchen and told the cheft to start preparing a buffet for Baekhyun's birthday.

 

"What are you doing" Suho asked with Kris by his side. "I wanted to make Baekhyun a buffet of food, for his birthday" she smiled and continued to help the other servants prepare a feast.

 

The brothers looked at each other, they never once celebrated the kids birthday. No matter the invitation from Chen, they always refused.

 

"Should- should we?" Suho asked, when he turned around Kris was no longer beside him.

 

"Yah!!!! Kris" he screamed before following the younger.

 

Kasdeya smiled to herself, because ever since the smaller came to the mansion, she slowly felt the warmth he gave to each and everyone of the brothers.

 

 

 

 

"B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter