Chapter 11

Demons (Baekhyunxall)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"What do you think Joon Won, will my son finally get rid of the human boy if I proceed with this" he asked an evil smirk playing on the corner of his lips.

 

"Yes my lord" Joon Won answered his eyes dark, lifeless, hallow as he looked down.

 

"Why am I even asking you, you're nothing but a useless servant who lied to the king. Take him away" the ordered witnessing how lower demons dragged the doll like body away. 

 

"Be prepared little one. I'm just getting started" he smirked watching the smaller hugging the dog he placed in the castle. An maniacal laugh escaped the taller lips. As he continued to watch.

 

***

"Mongryong, come here!" Baekhyun continued to chase the puppy through the outside halls of the mansion. 

 

Stopping when he saw Yixing casually playing his guitar near the garden.

 

(If you watched EXO Showtime. You'll know the scene with Yixing and Chanyeol. I used that as inspiration)

 

"What are you doing hyung. Baekhyun asked finally catching up to his puppy."

 

Turning around Yixing gave the smaller a small smile. "I'm just composing a song" he simply replied moving so Baekhyun can sit next to him on the bench.

 

"Oh. Can I hear it?" Baekhyun asked titling his head to the side. Yixing began to play his guitar. A soft melody played, it was soft soothing and somehow sad.

 

"Why does it sound sad Hyung?" Baekhyun pouted. "Are you sad?" Baekhyun frowned. "Hmmm" was all he got from the taller. "Don't be sad hyung" Baekhyun side as he hugged the taller. "It's okay Baekkie. Hyung isn't sad" Yixing reassured.

 

"Baekhyun!!" 

 

Baekhyun turned around to receive a glare from Luhan.

 

"H-hyung.." Baekhyun tried to smile trying to hide his nervousness.

 

"Why did I hear from your teacher you ran away from your studies" Luhan said strictly, watching the smaller trying to laugh it off.

 

"Haha... you see...." 

 

"Well..." Luhan crossed his arms waiting for the smaller to answer.

"Ill go back now" Baekhyun frowned picking up his dog that was left on the ground.

 

"Bye bye Yixing hyung" Baekhyun waved before walking back.

 

"I-I made him frown" Luhan frowned slumping next to Yixing. "Was I too mean."

 

All he got as a response was a hum, before Yixing began playing his songs again.

 

"Baekhyunnie!!! Lets go to town" Jongdae burst into the study hall.

 

"Young master. Young master Bae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter