I wonder

Dear diary, I wonder.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How could I be able to pretend, every time hurtful words were said to me? How can I accept this kind of pain? I am happy and thankful that I have you as my best friend in my not slow great life. Apparently you are not and you feel like I'm a burden.

 

"This is a bad friendship."

"I am tired that I’m the one how always take care of people life."

"I did not need to always be with you. I have a lot of other friend.”

 

I really hurt with your words this time and I don’t think I can tolerant with you anymore. You are second to my family. The first among other human beings who I called friends. How can you really said all those hurtful words?

 

Haven’t I said this before? Tell me if you don’t want to be friend with me anymore. Tell me if you are tired of us. Tell me. I will always understand. You do not need to make me hate you to get me to leave you. Just tell me. It’s going to be hard for me to go but if that will make you happy, I can and I will do it. For you. Always for you.

Mini road trip to the beach, picnic by the beach and watching the sunset. I try to make you happy on your birthday not just because it is your birthday. Because you deserve more than just a Birthday Dinner. But you did not like it huh? Because we did this every year. I am sorry. We were low on cash for us to travel and because my car still in the workshop, we cannot go far or spend the night there. I am sorry.

All of my effo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter