I wonder

Dear diary, I wonder.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wish I can send you this letter.

 

The letter from a friend to a friend :

Hey, i have been missing you a lot for these past years. But yeah, i choose not to try to contact or see you because of my ego and because you’re not the same person that i known back in days.

 

You’re the only human that knows me,

How clingy i am, my jealous bone, my cowardliness, my insecurities and all of my flaws. 

 

Just one with simple text or expression, you know that i am not okay. You may not known me the longest at that time but we were so close that people said we were a couple.

 

You used to be my human diary, the one that i come to first when I happy, I sad, I confuse, and when i in doubt. I have been kind a lost without you. But life must go on. I love seeing you happy, even through i am not part of it anymore. 

 

Hey, I miss you. I miss us.

 

I miss the old you i guess. I miss your smile, i miss your silly laugh, i miss your surprise face when i kiss you out of the blue, i miss your cooking and i miss cooking for you, i miss our random conversation, i miss us holding hands, i miss stealing your kiss.

 

I have to admit, we do act like a couple huh? No wonder all our friends thought we are a couple. 

 

But I don’t care about that. I’m so happy with you by my side.

 

I miss being treat like kid, i miss your surprise kiss, i miss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter