I wonder

Dear diary, I wonder.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The subtle moment.

I remember it like it was yesterday. I look into your eyes. You greet me with a very sweet voice. My heart beats faster, during that moment there was only me and you. My vision becomes blurry, I could only see you.

I’m not lying, it’s like in the movies.

 

But moment is just a moment. A memory. Memories will fade, forgotten. But for me, I will never and I can't ever forget. Like I have never forgotten about HER.

 

To HER,

Thank you for everything.

Thank you for once been the most understanding person. All my childish act, jealously, I don’t know how you manage to put up with it. Up until now, none have managed to put up with my ridiculous jealousy. I really thank you and appreciate you for that. You are very supportive. You advise me in the gentlest ways possible.

You are the best.

 

No, I don’t want you back in my life. We had gone our separate ways but that’s okay. I will always love and remember you. But can I tell you something?

 

I need you.

I need you like before.

 

Your smile.

Your voice.

Your support.

Your sweet gesture.

 

Usually I tell you that I want you and you always giggles in response and said "You already have me, forever."
Well I guess our forever wasn't that long.

You were the best that I ever had but I was so blind. I was blinded by my ego.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter