I wonder.

Dear diary, I wonder.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every time I'm disappointed with myself or other human behaviour, the accident incident reoccurring in my mind. I remember every second of the incident. From the crash, until my car I turned around and hit the side road. I hold on to the steering wheel so hard, maybe that is why I did not get any harm.

Thank God. But I often think back, maybe if I do not hold on, my head I'll probably crash so strong, I injured and I will have Amnesia.

Yes, Amnesia.

Amnesia. The very word attracts me since the year 2013. And the song 5 Second of Summer, Amnesia. For me, the lyrics are so beautiful. I can feel that the guy is hurting and he just want to forget all the memories.

 

"I wish that I could wake up with amnesia
And forget about the stupid little things."

 

Yes, it would be wonderful if I could forget everything. People, the promises, the memories and the pain. Let it all gone.

In life, we will be in a situation where we have to choose between two. It's hard. It is very hard. We humans have inherited the nature of greedy. You will want both options.

Another one is fear. The fear to choose, the fear of wrong decision and the fear to take risks. What a coward human.

Sometimes I think I made the right decision? Will I get hurt too if I choose another option? Or maybe the pain is not as painful as the pain I have now?

 

I wonder.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter