Answer

Behind The Perfect Mask

Hoseok picked Taehyung up. Not talking much as the cold aura ruled the place. When they arrived Seokjin approached the younger "So Taehyung, we thought of it good and you will release Singularity". The younger nodded in response, totally different from the first time Seokjin met him.

The idol started recording, of course all three sitting and taking good care of the song. It was break time, when Taehyung went out to breath fresh and the musician went out to talk to him. Hoseok had a close eye on the man, while Seokjin grabbed his arm catching his attention. "Have you done anything with Taehyung?" his voice revealing how angry he was. Hoseok shook his head, avoiding eye contact, but this didn't stop the older "Then why is he so different from the night of the club when you both left together? Tell me!". The younger freed his arm "That's not your business! And no we didn't do anything" his last sentence low, still trying to avoid eye contact by walking away. 

Seokjin was fast enough to block his way "Of course it's my business! Tell me the truth now!". The older was making an intense eye contact with the other. Before he could answer, Taehyung and the musician walked in "Ok! Let's continue!" said the oldest man, while Taehyung slightly smirked. Hoseok lost no time to leave the room, while Seokjin was breathing heavily in anger and kept his eyes on Hoseok's direction.

Taehyung already knew the song well enough to finish it quickly. The man said "I'll put on music and you'll hear it tomorrow, alright?" the boy nodded with a shy smile on his face. Seokjin placed his hand on his shoulder "Let me take you home", the younger of course agreed.

During their ride, Seokjin made the idol feel really comfortable, cracking some jokes that weren't always funny, but his reaction made the younger laugh. Meanwhile, Hoseok went in the recording room, seeing the man alone drinking his coffee and trying to find background music that siuted the song. The younger looked in the room and said in a suspicious tone "Where is Seokjin and Taehyung?!", the man sniffed "They left together. I think Jin will drive him home". Hoseok exhaled through his teeth, placing both of his hands on his head. He knew well enough that the manager wanted answers.

As they arrived, Taehyung unbuckled his seat belt "See you tomorrow, Seokjin", before he could leave, the older grabbed his forearm making him stop "Answer me only one thing". The younger freaked out for a moment, but sat back on the seat. The manager said in a serious tone "Did anything happen between you and Hoseok?". Taehyung gulped, keeping silent for a moment. He looked in front of him "Did he tell you anything?". Seokjin hit the steering wheel with his palm "Why are you both avoiding to tell me! Just answer my question" his voice angry and complaining. Taehyung understood that obviously the older didn't say anything. He exhaled sharply "Nothing happened. Can I go? I'm tired", Seokjin shook his head in disappointment "Yes, go!". The younger lost no time to almost run upstairs.

As he closed the door behind him, he exhaled heavily, sitting on his bed. Suddenly, a message came, making him slightly flinch. He looked who sent it and it was Hoseok. He tried to gain courage before reading it 'Did you tell Seokjin everything?'. Taehyung bitterly chuckled, knowing well enough that the older was a coward that just wanted to keep a good face and his job 'I didn't tell him' his reply plain. He knew he should tell the truth to his manager, but he wasn't ready.

Next day, Seokjin picked up Taehyung. The situation was calm and silent, none of them in the mood to say anything, as they both felt awkward in the right moment. When they arrived, the manager said "Hoseok wants to talk us in his office". He waited for the other's reaction, but the younger tried to hold himself.

They both sat on the chair, Taehyung tried to avoid his older's eyes, while the manager was waiting. Hoseok said "The song just finished. Tomorrow is the filming, but Min Yoongi the famous CEO said he wants to meet Taehyung. He wants to get to know him and he wants me to join them", Seokjin shrugged "You want me to come with you or what?". Hoseok chuckled "No, I can handle it. I just wanted to know how does Taehyung feel", both of them turned their eyes towards the younger, who panicked for a quick moment "Ehm...yes. I got no problem". Hoseok nodded "Alright, now go listen to the full song and the dancers are waiting for you in the training room".

The song was completely artistic, Taehyung 's deep voice matched with the mysterious background music. The song sounded sensual and the lyrics matched perfectly.

The boy went for the dance practice. The two guys found him a really artistic dance, that Taehyung could easily learn. Seokjin was keeping a close eye at the idol and could easily understand that Taehyung was a quick learner.

The practice lasted 2 hours. Hoseok came in the room, handing water to the younger "I'll take you home today", his voice serious, not accepting any negative answers.

They quickly and quietly arrived at the younger's house "For tomorrow night I want you to dress formally. I want to show the best face to this CEO" he turned his head to look at Taehyung, who was looking at him with wide eyes "If you don't have expensive suits or something too formal to wear, write me so I can buy you". Taehyung cleared his throat "I'll check" his voice hardly coming out.

Indeed, Taehyung had no expensive clothes and mostly suits, so he informed Hoseok with a message. He would take it tomorrow after the dance practice, so for now he tried to relax.

Next day, Hoseok drove Taehyung in the dance practice "I got your suit on the back. You're gonna take it when you finish the dance practice, alright?!", the younger nodded with a small sound.

The dance practice went on smoothly because Taehyung already knew the moves. The dance except of being artistic also had some hot moves that made the atmosphere extremely hot.

As he goodbyed the dancers, he went in Hoseok's car. The older was already in there waiting for him. Taehyung closed the door and the older immediately said "The dinner is at 20:30. So around 19:00 stylist will come to make your hair and stuff, alright?" he turned his head to look at him. The idol answered "Isn't it just a dinner?" his voice expressing curiosity.

Hoseok chuckled "He's one of the best CEOs in Korea and worldwidely. I want to impress him", Taehyung blushed. He knew Hoseok believed in him a lot and depended on him.

It was already evening, some stylists were fixing his suit and making his hair. It didn't take long for Taehyung to look perfect as always. Hoseok had to clear his throat so he could talk "Let's go then. We're almost late". 

It was exactly 20:30 when they arrived. The place was almost made out of gold, everything looked really expensive only having rich people. The other two were waiting them on a table, both standing up as they saw them.

Taehyung felt impressed that he was meeting one of the biggest Kpop idols, Jeon Jungkook. They sat in front of them, Hoseok ordering for both of them, while Yoongi had ordered for him and his idol.

Yoongi cleared his throat "So Taehyung, I heard your song and you're really talented. Have you ever thought about collaborations?", the younger looked at Hoseok for a quick moment and responded "Yeah, but I think it's still early for collabs. Maybe later" he smiled to Jungkook, who had a mysterious smirk on his face.

They were eating silently, Yoongi and Hoseok were mostly talking about business, also Jungkook took part of the conversation. Taehyung felt like he didn't fit in, so he kept silent and only minded his food.

After some hours that they finished eating, Yoongi cleared his mouth with a napkin "Hoseok, let's go outside" with that both of them stood up, leaving the two young idol on the table.

Jungkook started a small conversation to get to know him. Their ages were close, so their characters matched enough. Then Taehyung decided to reveal it "You know I really like your songs", the younger smiled widely "So, you're a fan?". Taehyung smiled and nodded in happiness. 

Meanwhile, Yoongi had his hands in his pockets, letting the cold breeze hit his face. Hoseok sniffed "How you find him?", the older nodded, turning to look at him "Your type and talented. You hit the jackpot, didn't you?". Hoseok chuckled and looked down, while Yoongi continued "Are you together?", the other shook his head "No, he doesn't like me".

The older's eyes widened "So what? Did you touch him?", Hoseok nodded "Yeah, but still". Yoongi laughed a bit "Did you ask him out?", the younger shook his head "No..." he couldn't continue when the other cut him off "You either him until he gets used to it or ask him out. You take the relationship however you want" with that he winked at him and went inside.

The two boys were laughing when Yoongi interfered "Jungkookie, we gotta go", the boy kept a smile on his face "I'll write you" said to Taehyung. The other nodded and repeated a word that made Jungkook laugh again.

Hoseok was driving him home. Taehyung was on his phone, probably writing either with Jungkook or another person who was making him giggle. The older was nervous, he wanted Taehyung's attention.

When they arrived, Hoseok put his hand from the inside of his thigh, but Taehyung quickly pushed his hand. He tried to go out of the car, but Hoseok harshly grabbed his arm, making him sit again as he tried to kiss him.

The younger tired to push him "Stop it" with that Hoseok forced him to look at him "What do you want, huh? I want you Taehyung. I want you to be mine!". The other was breathing heavily with watery eyes "This isn't right, Hoseok. We should be business partners and nothing more". The older said abruptly "You want me or not? Say it clearly".

Taehyung shook his head "Let's keep business..." he couldn't continue, because the older cut him off "Answer me!" his loud voice made the younger jump a bit. He exhaled "No, I don't want you" he didn't dare to look at him, he kept his head lowered.

Hoseok nodded "Get out of the car. Now! Go!" he screamed the last two words, making the other lose no time to do so. Taehyung almost run up, while Hoseok crashed his palm on the steering wheel. He decided that the best was to avoid Taehyung, to get over him.