Beginning

Behind The Perfect Mask

2 weeks passed. Taehyung wasn't even thinking about the audition anymore, he was thinking that maybe he'll also try to join RM Entertainment. It was 8 in the morning and Taehyung was in the bathroom, brushing his teeth.

Suddenly, he heard phone ringing, BTS "IDOL" echoing from his room. He left the brush in his mouth as he took the phone in his hands. 'BigHit' his eyes shot open. He run in the bathroom spitting the tooth cream and answering 'Good morning'.

The other was silent for a moment 'Is this Kim Taehyung?', the boy spitted once more quietly 'Yes, it's me' his voice slightly shaky. He heard the person from the other line to clear his throat 'I'm Kim Seokjin. Today around 13:00 come by the company'. Taehyung nodded, even if the other couldn't see him 'Yes, I'll be there on time'. Seokjin just said the address and hang up.

Taehyung quickly finished brushing his teeth. He threw his phone to his untidy bed and started dancing. Happiness and hope drawn on his face as some cheering sounds where leaving his mouth.

Time passed quickly, Taehyung had prepared his vocals and his style. He arrived at the company, many BTS fans were outside the building, holding their fandom banners. The boy bit his lower lip, wishing to be so famous one day.

He saw Seokjin close to the entrance, talking with some fellow managers. The man immediately noticed Taehyung, motioning him to come to him. The boy bowed, even though the other started walking towards the elevator.

They were alone, the older cleared his throat "So, Kim Taehyung. We will talk about your career and songs, alright?", the younger nodded, not able to speak from nervousness. The manager understood it and chuckled "Relax. Everything is fine".

As he opened the door at his office, he noticed Jung Hoseok there. A smirk quickly formed on the producer's face as he saw the younger's cute one. Taehyung bowed "Hello sir", the other was taken aback "Sir? Call me Hoseok. I'm not much older than you" Taehyung giggled as the other smiled.

They all sat together. Seokjin started to speak "Taehyung, I'm gonna be your manager" he pointed at Hoseok with an open palm "And Hoseok will be your producer. He'll do your music videos". He fixed his papers "So, will you write your song or you need help with everything?".

The younger's eyes widened cutely "I can write my songs". Hoseok got in the conversation, his eyes mostly towards the manager "We will see about this, you know it's what the company decides and depends on the concept".

Seokjin exhaled heavily "Yeah, that's right" he leaned forward, placing his elbows on the desk "What concept do you want?". Taehyung's eyes fell on Hoseok, who had barely taken his eyes from him, then he turned to the manager "I don't know. Maybe something dark and y?".

Hoseok chuckled, catching their attention "You got a really cute face, you think you can pull it off?", Taehyung gulped "I can pull off anything". Hoseok's eyes widen as he passed his tongue on his lips

He nodded "You can pull off anything? We will see that, sweetheart" with that he sat back on his chair. Seokjin clicked his pen "Alright. I'm gonna show you the place and you can go after that". The younger nodded, getting up.

All of them were up, Taehyung bowed, handshaking Hoseok. The older had a piercing look, he caressed his cheek "See you on the shooting" with that he winked. Taehyung looked down shyly, making Hoseok gulp at his cuteness.

The manager showed him around in the enormous building. Taehyung was impressed, it was big and well designed "Are BTS in here?". Seokjin chuckled "I don't think you'll see Bangtan any time soon. They're too busy", the younger slightly pouted, as he kept looking around him.

The tour in the building finished. Seokjin lead the younger in the entrance "Wait for my call. My number is the one I called you in the morning. Be ready at any time, alright?", Taehyung nodded with a big smile "Of course".

He bit his lower lip, as now many fans were looking at him and talking. He started walking away quickly as he heard photo clicks. When he arrived home, he called Jimin, impatiently waiting for the other to answer. Unfortunately he didn't, making Taehyung try two more times.

Hours passed when a message came to his phone 'Sorry for not answering. I'm recording. What's up?'. Taehyung mumbled a quiet 'wow' as he was chosen before Jimin, but his friend was already releasing a song. They started messaging each other's news, both happy and cheerful for each other.

Only two days passed until the younger received a call to go to the company. The manager leaded him in the recording room, to his surprise Hoseok was in there. The composer stood up handshaking with the younger, introducing himself.

"Taehyung, have you prepared anything?", the boy nodded "Of course" he took out a sheet from his stylish backpack "I sang Singularity in my audition and also I prepared one more named Stigma". All the three males looked at the lyrics in the composer's hands.

The male approved "It's awesome. Let's work on it" the younger's face was filled with brightness as he nodded. He went to record it, of course the first 3 times he was nervous, but the other's didn't scold him, he nly helped him relax.

It took him hours to finish recording, as the composer helped him in many parts. They all went on a break, except Taehyung who stayed in the room and kept looking at the lyrics, and Hoseok who was sitting on the couch.

The older sat on the chair close to him "Relax. You were amazing for your first time", Taehyung looked at him with puppy eyes "I don't know. I'm still nervous" he shrugged with a pout. Hoseok caressed his hair, making him look at him "You're just great. I really like you" his voice low and deep, bringing goosebumps at the younger.

The other two came in, making Hoseok stand up quickly. Seokjin shot the older a serious look, while the composer chuckled. He clapped his hands "Taehyung, I like your name by the way" the younger giggled "I'm gonna put some music on it and you'll see it tomorrow, ok?". The younger bowed "Ah thank you".

Seokjin leaded him out of the door, as the composer had a mischevious smirk, talking with Hoseok and looking towards the youngest. He took him in the entrance "Taehyung, you will avoid the fans and their questions. But most of all, no love or any flirt, you get me?" his look serious, making the younger gulp "Yes, Seokjin".

Next day, Taehyung came in the company. Listening to the full song, which sounded amazing. He high fived the composer, while Seokjin let out a loud laughter as he couldn't hold it anymore. Seokjin told Taehyung "Hoseok wants to see you" the younger nodded, getting up. Before he could go out, the manager warned him "Keep a distance, hmm?". The younger bowed "Yes" with that he left, as he knew where to see the older.

The boy knocked as he quickly earned an approval. He saw Hoseok standing and looking out of his window, he turned to look at him "Sit" his voice monotone. The younger did as he was told, while Hoseok sat on the desk's corner, close to Taehyung.

"I heard your song, it's perfect" he smiled sweetly, making younger look down proudly. He sniffed and continued "Your song is really hot, even the lyrics are...great" he chuckled as the younger blushed.

He sat close to the younger, looking at him in the eyes "I've thought of the music video, but let me make this clear to you. I wanna make it really y, do you agree?". Taehyung's eyes widened "What do you mean?", Hoseok chuckled "Showing more of your neck..." he passed the back of his hand in front it "...more of your body, just like your thighs..."  he looked at them gulping.

His eyes fell on Taehyung "You agree?", the younger exhaled shakily "Y-yes..." he stuttered. Hoseok stood up "Relax. Many idols in compare to you have to do many things with the producer, but I give it to you without a cost. You know I wanted to call you here, Seokjin wasn't sure about you".

Taehyung swallowed his lips and said "I heard many bad rumors", Hoseok quickly turned to look at him "About our company?". Taehyung shook his head "In general". Hoseok nodded "I know, don't want to brag, but you have to be thankful that I don't want something".

The younger also stood up "I'm thankful, sir" he bowed. The older laughed a bit "Don't call me sir, it's Hoseok to you, baby" with that he caressed his cheek as he brought their faces close. Taehyung closed his eyes, making Hoseok understand that he's sensitive "I got you number, I'm gonna text you the place and time". Taehyung opened his eyes, seeing that the older wasn't close to him. He nodded "I'll be waiting, sir...ehm Hoseok" with that he bowed and almost run out.

Taehyung could understand that Hoseok was weird with him, even Seokjin kinda warned him. He knew the man was too touchy and the truth is that he wished the manager would be in the shootings too.