Hands Off

Behind The Perfect Mask

Taehyung went for the dance practice. Seokjin and Hoseok were already there before him, talking to the two young choreographers. The boy immediately bowed to all of them "Good morning. I'm Kim Taehyung", the two dancer bowed, introducing themselves too.

They stretch a bit, as they were giving advices during it. The dance wasn't big as he was a solo, but the moves he had were hot enough. Taehyung was kinda shy even imitating them. Luckily, he learnt it quickly.

Seokjin gave him a bottle with water "You did amazing. Tomorrow are the makings". The younger's eyes fell on Hoseok, who was talking to the dancers, obviously about him. 

Taehyung showered as he arrived home. He was super excited as his parents wrote him wishful messages. He sat on his bed, still wearing the white robe, and looked for messages. His mouth formed an 'o' when he saw that Jimin sent him a link.

He opened it seeing his friend's solo. It was badass, but still cool. The song was a dance song that showed his beautiful honey vocals. The styling was on point, while the dance was extra hard, mostly compare to his.

He knew he couldn't compete against him, still he was proud of him. He quickly wrote as he couldn't hold it anymore 'You were amazing! I expected it from you! I'm a proud fanboy'. He didn't wait long for for a reply 'Ah! Thank you! I'm waiting for you MV to be out'. Taehyung chuckled 'I already finished the dance. I'm waiting for the filming place'.

He started eating a big bowl of noodles when he received a message. It was number, making him curious. His eyes widened when he saw the place and time of the filming and in the ending Hoseok's name. He bit his lower lip closing his eyes, turning his head towards the ceiling. He was so happy.

The filmings were early in the morning. Taehyung was already up as he slept good, but lightly. He couldn't hold his smile and slight shaking. He took the bus to arrive, as the place was far from his apartment.

The place was filled with many setting. Taehyung looked at his number, which was '15'. He got lost while searching as the place was really complicated with many people. He felt a hand on his shoulder, it was his manager "Ah Seokjin!" said the younger as he felt relieved.

He took him in the set. Hoseok quickly approached him, his look more serious and strict. The older sniffed, as he looked at the papers in his hand "So, Taetae. Your hair will be blonde in this song" he looked at him for the other's reaction, but the younger nodded positively.

Hoseok nodded "Alright. Your clothes are in the dressing room. Get ready". The boy almost run to the dressing room, as he was both excited and nervous. The stylists were both men and women. 

They dyed his hair blonde, the fluffy bangs covering his eyebrows and a long heart piercing almost reaching his shoulder. They gave him a purple suit with gold designs on it, a tight scarf on his neck and a 'V' designed velvet shirt.

Taehyung felt y like this. He went on the filming set, making Hoseok freeze as he saw him. He gulped and said "You look extra hot. Wow! Go", the younger smirked as he walked towards the red vintage couch.

The filming lasted until late in the night. Taehyung saw the full music video, it was hot, rich and aesthetic. He liked it, he really did. Dark and y. That's what he had imagined it.

Hoseok turned to look at him "Good?", the younger looked at him with a mysterious smirk "I really like it. Exactly how I imagined it". Hoseok looked at the watch on his wrist "We usually go for a drink after filming, Wanna join?" his voice low.

Taehyung softly chuckled "No, it's late. I gotta go", he turned to leave, but Hoseok quickly held him from his wrist, making the younger turn around "Let me take you home". Taehyung gulped, but from the look on the older's face he knew he couldn't refuse "Alright" his voice coming out silent.

He changed back at his simple clothes, keeping the make up and the earring. Hoseok was waiting for him in the entrance "Let's go" the older's voice showing how  impatient he was. Before they could go, Seokjin came "Hey! You did amazing Taehyungie! Will you come for a drink?". Hoseok said abruptly "He wants to go home, so I'll take him. Wait for me in the bar, alright?!", the older nodded.

They got in the older's luxury car. Taehyung told him his address, then he turned his attention outside the window. He could feel Hoseok's eyes on him, and as he checked on the window, he saw him looking at his body.

During the ride, Hoseok was asking the younger questions, trying to learn something about him. Taehyung kinda felt uncomfortable with the producer, as he understood that he was flirting him.

Hoseok knew how Taehyung felt, so he tried to relax him. In the traffic light, he placed his hand on his thigh, making Taehyung flinch "Relax Taetae. You can feel free with me". The younger calmly pushed the other's hand "Don't touch me there".

Taehyung shut his legs, pushing himself away from Hoseok. The older exhaled from his nose, showing his anger. The ride became silent and awkward, as none of them was talking and the aura was cold.

Then, he arrived at his apartement. Taehyung nodded as a good bye, still not looking at the older. As he tried to open the door, Hoseok shut them, bringing fear to the younger.

"Taehyung..." his voice cold, his elbow embraced on the window as his fingers were slightly covering his mouth. Taehyung slowly turned around, that moment Hoseok turned his head fully looking at him "I know you're new, so it's ok for today, but....You never! Ever! Say no to a producer". The younger gulped "But you said you didn't want any cost...".

Hoseok abruptly answered "Shut up!...Go!"  he unlocked the car. Taehyung almost run out, not looking back at all, as he felt cold sweat hitting him. He sat at his bed, breathing heavily. He couldn't believe what just happened with Hoseok.

A message came in, making him jump in his spot. He looked at his phone, too nervous to check it. He inhaled and opened it, luckily it was from Seokjin 'Tomorrow morning your Stigma music video will be on Youtube and after tomorrow you have stages. So, come tomorrow to train'.

Taehyung nodded to himself 'Thank you. I'll be there on time. Good night'. He didn't receive a reply, so he just got ready for bed. Before laying he looked himself in the mirror, saying to himself "Don't let him use you" he nodded and went to sleep. Jimin's words echoed in his head, he was totally right. But most of all Taehyung wouldn't submit.

 

Next update has the more chilly ;)