•9•

Why him?

Some of their friends came to visit Yesung. Chanyeol, Suho and Baekhyun from EXO came with huge basket full of fruit and food from every possible country. They sit down on couch in front of Yesung who is wearing thick bathrobe which keeps him warm.

 

"It is nice that you came, that you haven’t forgotten me."

 

Baekhyun carefully hugged Yesung and feels how tiny his hyung got. He could feel every Yesung's rib and spine. Heechul sat down on the couch too and Leeteuk brings coffee for their quests. Chanyeol is speaking about all the fashion events he visited. Suho is thinking that he has never seen Super junior dorm so clean and Baekhyun is trying to not cry. He is little bit too sensitive and Yesung looks so sick. Baekhyun excused himself and headed to the bathroom. Behind corner when no one can hear him he starts to cry silently. Ryeowook saw that the boy was on edge of tears so he goes behind him and hugs him. That’s why not many people came for visit, they are too scared to look at Yesung. Even the members sometimes need to escape especially when is Yesung crying and whimpering in pain.

 

Suho is speaking about Jongin who somehow broke two toilets in their dorm and about Kyungsoo who wants to bring another dog in their dorm.

 

"Do you want to eat some of this?"

 

Leeteuk pointed at the basket.

Yesung thinks for a while and then pointed at the coconut.

 

"I would like to have ..."

 

He is pointing at it and can’t remember the name.

 

"Coconut? Okay I will open it."

 

Leeteuk goes in the kitchen and Yesung smiled at his quests.

 

"It is nice that you came, that you haven’t forgotten me."

 

Thee three quests turn to Heechul who pressed his finger on lips to show them to be quiet. Suho fights with tears and then smiled at Yesung.

 

"We wont forget about our favourite hyung."

 

Yesung smiles too and suddenly his left hand jerks strangely. He seems like he didn’t notice and continue in speaking with Suho. Then Yesung took piece of the coconut and starts to slowly nibbling it. They are fine for next hour when suddenly blood starts to drip from his nose. Heechul quickly put few napkins on his nose and Yesung turned his head away from his friends who are staring at him. Leeteuk said that it will be better to leave because Yesung is exhausted. He really fell asleep right after Siwon carried him in his bed. Outside of the dorm Suho, Chanyeol and Baekhyun released long breath. It was so scary to see Yesung like this and Suho cant imagine that some of his group would be so sick. Suho doesn’t think that he would be strong enough to take care of someone like this. Yesung was always the one who were taking thousands of selfies with every artist in SM, who always smiled at everyone and often helped to others with singing. And now he looks like on edge of dying.

 

Many blocks away from Super junior dorm doctor Park laughed happily. Today after two months doctor Park finally can say that Yesung is slightly winning over cancer. Last MRI scan showed that the tumour is finally small enough to being removed. He cant wait for telling this news to Super junior.