•3•

Why him?

Yesung is staring out of the window of their van. Brain tumour. Something was growing up in his head and he had no idea about it. The van stopped on the traffic lights and Yesung sees big poster for their upcoming album. He won’t be part of it anymore.

 

Yesung felt tired to death just after getting from the hospital bed to the van and he wants to sleep again. The doctor said that it is normal because of the medicine against seizures. Now Yesung will spend two days at home and then he needs to go back to hospital where will be chemotherapy waiting for him. Leeteuk and Heechul are taking him home and Yesung is waiting what will other members do. Heechul is still repeating that Yesung will be healthy again but knows the high chance of dying because of brain tumour.

 

They arrived at their dorm and everyone ran to hug Yesung. He is in middle of his brothers and Leeteuk is yelling from somewhere to be careful. After long hug they let go of him and Yesung already feels better. Heechul drags Yesung to his room and ran warm bath for him. After bath he forced Yesung to lay down and ran to make him cup of hot tea. Meanwhile Ryeowook and Donghae sneaked inside his room and sit on bed next to their hyung. They are not sure if they can touch him, so they only sit there and don’t know what to say. Their hyung has brain tumour. Something bad is growing up in his brain. They just don’t know how it can be fixed. Heechul is back with the tea and sent them away. The doctor said that the last thing which Yesung needs is some cold or something more serious. Heechul waits until Yesung took his pills and then tucked him under blanket. He turned off the lights in the room and walked out. Heechul goes to find the others and told them that who disturb Yesung will get killed by him.

 

Yesung is laying alone in his dark room and listen how they are rushing outside. Everyone is busy. Dance practise, recording songs, making MV and visiting TV shows. He doesn’t want to be alone, but he also doesn’t want to annoy them, so he stays alone with his worries and fear.