•5•

Why him?

Siwon is walking behind the small doggie who is running around and clutches cross with Jesus which is on necklace around his neck. Why him? Why Yesung? Siwon thought that God punishes only bad people so does it mean that Yesung was bad? It is hard question and Siwon can’t find answer for it.

 

He is promising to God that he will drag all members to church if he helps Yesung. Every Sunday they will be in church, even Heechul. But then came even worse question. What if Yesung doesn’t survive? Siwon better stopped thinking and after coming back from the walk he heads to gym. When he is working out he doesn’t think.

 

Back in the dorm Yesung woke up. Donghae is gone but Ryeowook is still hugging Yesung tightly. He is enjoying the warmth but needs to use the toilet.

 

"Wookie!"

 

Yesung slightly shakes Ryeowook's shoulder and the boy stirred. Finally he woke up and let Yesung out of his grip. Yesung is surprised that he is still feeling quite well. He goes to the kitchen where Leeteuk prepared his medicine. Leeteuk waits until Yesung swallowed the pills and then went to the living room where are others. They are watching some movie but most of the eyes are secretly turned to Yesung. Google is very good thing but also very bad thing in the same time. They searched what brain tumour and chemotherapy do to patients and it scared the out of them. On top of it they saw all the pills which Yesung needs to take and read about them too. Heechul is secretly hided baby monitor in Yesung's bedroom. Like this he can hear what is happening in Yesung's bedroom without disturbing him. Yesung is watching the movie and Eunhyuk brought him bowl of popcorn. Donghae quickly got up too and brought him soda. In the end every member brought him something and Yesung is sitting surrounded with every possible kind of salty or sweet treat. He is eating a little bit to not offend them. Heechul ordered Yesung's favourite pizza and chicken wings for dinner and they eat. Leeteuk is constantly adding more food on Yesung's plate until he got angry and told him to stop that he is full. Yesung wants s to act like before but knows that it isn’t possible. He has now brand of cancer, so they will be like this.

 

Yesung took a shower and changed into pyjama. He laid down and groaned when Leeteuk came with another load of pills. Yesung swallowed them and finally he is alone. No one is looking at him and watching his every move. He fell asleep and everyone is preparing to go to bed too.

 

Yesung doens’t know what time it is when he woke up. His vision is blurry and he can’t read the numbers on his alarm clock. He feels weird. His tongue is numb and he has weird feeling of tickling in his mouth. Yesung rolled around and saliva is flowing out of his mouth. He doesn’t know what is happening to him and weakly moaned.

 

Heechul is very light sleeper so he hears that Yesung is awake. He hurries in his room and cursed loudly. Yesung's body is wildly shaking and he is making weird noises.

 

"Yesung!"

 

Heechul kneeled next to Yesung and doesn’t know what to do. Luckily Leeteuk couldn’t sleep and heard that something is wrong, so he ran inside. They can’t do much. Only pay attention that Yesung doesn’t fell down from bed or if he isn’t choking. They smelled urine and see big wet spot on his pyjama bottom. Yesung slowly calmed down and now breaths heavily. His face is stained with saliva and sweat so Leeteuk brings wet washcloth and wiped his face. Everyone is now awake and waits in their beds. Only Siwon got up and goes to see what happened, he is too dumb or brave.

 

"Hyungs what happened?"

 

Heechul and Leeteuk turned to him.

 

"Siwon, leave please."

 

Leeteuk knows that Yesung would be embarrassed that some of the younger members saw him like this. Yesung probably isn’t registering what is happening around him. His eyes are only semi opened and don’t follow moves of his hyungs around him.

 

Heechul took of Yesung's wet pants and Leeteuk cleaned him with wet towel. They thought that Siwon went back in bed but he came with fresh bed linen and starts to change Yesung's bed. Heechul is on edge of tears so he is glad that Siwon isnt looking at him. Then Leeteuk gently put one arm under Yesung's back and second arm under his knees. He easily lifted the petit man and laid him back on his bed. Heechul tucked him under spare dry blanket and his hair out of his face. Leeteuk leaded Siwon back in bed and goes to try to sleep too. Heechul knows what doctor Park said. If a seizure isn’t longer than 3 minutes then there is no need to go to hospital. But still Heechul doesn’t want to leave him. He sat down on bed and takes Yesung's hand in his.

 

"Yesungie do you want me to stay?"

 

After few second he feels that Yesung squeezed his hand a little bit so Heechul laid down next to him. Heechul hugs Yesung and soon fell asleep.

 

Next morning Heechul woke up and the dorm is empty. Everyone is practising for their comeback only Heechul and Yesung are here because Kyuhyun is visiting his parents. Yesung is still sleeping and he put bed sheets in washing machine. Heechuk heated up waffles and added whipped cream and honey on top. Then he prepared Yesung's pills and glass of orange juice next to it. Now he needs to wake him up. Yesung is still groggy and wobbled next to Heechul who is supporting him. Yesung's hands are shaking so Heechul feeded him and then sat him on couch. Yesung is wrapped in warm blanket and watches something in the TV.

 

Now Heechul needs to leave too because he has rehabilitation with his injuried knee. He makes sure that Yesung is warm, he is feeling good and that he took his pills. Heechul left and repeated Yesung to call him if he feels sick. Yesung sighed when he is finally alone. He starts to cry silently because he knows what happened last night. He had seizure for sure and he probably pissed himself. After all why would he has different pants than before? Yesung feels useless and turned off the TV. He slowly went back in his room and laid down. He fell asleep and completely forgot about pills which are waiting on the coffee table.

 

Heechul came home after two hours. He also visited supermarket because he wants to cook something. Maybe soup or something simple like that. It sounded simple but after almost one hour he gave up and throwed the stupid pot in kitchen sink. He goes to wake up Yesung when he suddenly spotted his pills still waiting on table. Heechul runs in Yesung's bedroom and shakes his shoulder.

 

"Yesung, your pills!"

 

Yesung whined and weakly pushed him away. Heechul is angry and has to force him to take the medicine. Then he sat down next to Yesung and hugs him around shoulders.

 

"Why you didn’t take them? Your medicine is important."

 

Yesung silently lays his head on Heechul's shoulder and stares into nothing. He doesn’t know why he doesn’t like the pills. Yesung thinks that maybe he doesn’t deserve to heal but he can’t say it to Heechul. Suddenly they hear that the rest of members are here. Heechul goes to see why are they home earlier. Ryeowook poured soup from restaurant into bowl and goes to bring it to him.

 

"What happened? Why are you looking like this?"

 

They seem exhausted and sad and Heechul doesnt know why.

 

"Boss canceled it. Our comeback."

 

Leeteuk sighed and put his head in his palms.

 

"We worked so hard and he just canceled it."

 

Heechul sat down next to him and rubs his back. Of course that he is angry too but why should he yell and curse? Moreover this will be another bad news for Yesung who is already depressed. Heechul is only praying that he won’t take it too personally.