•8•

Why him?

Next morning they woke up and everywhere all over the internet is apology of the nurse. She is even crying that she wasn’t thinking clearly and now she is truly sorry for what she caused to already suffering Yesung. Yes some hateful comments about Yesung are still out there but Super junior will make sure that it won’t hurt their turtle brother. Yesung's mom is doing quite worse after she saw the photos so his brother and father are still taking care of her. They visited Yesung for short time because his mother always breaks down and cries, his father has no idea what to do with such ill son and broken wife and Yesung doesn’t want his younger brother to see him like this. Yesung thinks that he shouldn’t see his beloved hyung like this when he is basically living corpse, his baby brother needs to keep nice image in his head.

 

Yesung has more aggressive treatment now. Doctors said that it is helping to reduce the tumour, but it also takes Yesung's strength away. He is sleeping or whimper in pain for most of the day. Every day at least two members take him outside. Yesung has to sit in a wheelchair with face mask and he is always covered with thick blanket. Even if he can’t walk around he always feels better after short walk. Every hour of the day someone is with him. They watch movies together but Yesung has troubles with attention, so he doesn’t remember much from the films. They also read him books of short stories, they do everything to distract Yesung from pain he is feeling. He has often a fever and his skin is so dry that it is breaking up. Siwon somewhere got extremely expensive lotion and now every day put it on Yesung's skin. His back are the worst. His skin on back is like butterflies wings and breaks easily. Under the wounds is showing flesh and it looks horrible, but the ointment is helping a lot. Kyuhyun tried to play computer games with Yesung but Leeteuk almost throwed his laptop out of a window because it almost caused a seizure to Yesung. But most of them wants to cuddle with Yesung. Ryeowook and Donghae are like experts in it and Yesung fell asleep squeezed between them almost every night. But still somewhere in their minds they know that this could end really quickly. And it is scaring them. Maybe it is too late to spend time with Yesung and to give him well deserved attention. They realised that Yesung was often pushed away because many people find him weird. But for them Yesung is like a part of their bodies and losing Yesung would be like losing one of your limbs. Yesung is part of Super junior and they can’t imagine that this part would disappear forever.