NINE

Puppy with two daddies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today they are lazy. It is Sunday, 12 A.M and they are still lying in bed. Luhan is still sleeping and Sehun with Jongin are silently admiring his beauty. Then they can’t hold them self back anymore and start to kiss him. Luhan soon woke up and opened his big eyes. He smiled at his daddies and hugs Sehun around neck. He is enjoying daddy’s hands rubbing his back and doesn’t see that Jongin went to make breakfast. When Jongin came with tray full of delicious food Sehun grabbed Luhan under armpits and sat him on his lap. The night gown which Jongin bought was really great purchase. Its hem reaches Luhan’s little toes. It is white, with long sleeve and has ruffles around collar. Their perfect angel starts to eat bacon and Jongin tiny drops of grease off his face. Luhan then cuddled to his daddies who are reading newspapers and simply enjoys the warm feeling in his heart. Luhan would like to stay here like this for rest of his life but his daddies want to buy his some new clothes. Now Luhan isn’t 24/7 puppy so he needs to be stylish. They stopped at Prada, Gucci and also got few things from Chanel. They are walking through the streets while drinking bubble tea when very well known voice called them.

 

“Hello my famous nephews!”

 

Jongin and Sehun turned around, angry and shocked to see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter