SEVEN

Puppy with two daddies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan woke up because of fingers his hair. He opened his eyes and sees that he is still locked outside. Jongin is kneeling in front of him and smiled at him.

 

“Did you learn your lesson baby Lu?”

 

Luhan nodded and Jongin shakes his head no.

 

“Puppies don’t speak.”

 

Luhan barks weakly behind the gag and Jongin smiled. He leaded him inside right into bathroom where Luhan got warm bath. Sehun is meanwhile waiting in their bedroom with new tail. This one has inflatable plug so Luhan won’t be able to push it out. Of course that he is crying when Sehun inflated the thing inside him but his daddies are strict and their mind can’t be changed by Lu’s pitiful crying. Luhan is feeling that his is completely full thanks to the plug and shivered in pain. Sehun his hair and leaded him downstairs. There is waiting bowl full of oatmeal and milk waiting for him. He started to eat and his daddies are having their breakfast too. After breakfast they took a shower and then the gag is forced back in Luhan’s mouth. Jongin brought a plastic crate and put it on floor. It is travel crate for bigger dogs and Luhan is small enough to perfectly fit inside.

Jongin pushed their puppy inside and locked the front door. The crate is made from plastic and inside is velvet padding so Luhan will be comfy. Thanks to the wire door he can see outside but it also means that people can see inside. And this is making Luhan so worried.

 

“Today daddies have to work and such small puppy can’t spend time without their daddies.”

 

Luhan is silently crying in humiliation and his daddies got dressed. Then Sehun easily lifted the crate with Luhan and they walked downstairs into garage. Sehun is driving and Jongin is sitting on back seat with their puppy. They arrived in their company and Sehun grabbed the crate again. Luhan curled into small ball and hoped that they won’t meet to many people. Sehun is casually walking thought lobby toward elevators and people are greeting their bosses. Luhan is surprised that no one is shocked that they have a boy locked in crate for pets. Sehun put the crate down in their big office and pulled Luhan out. Luhan is kneeling on the soft carpet and looked around. He spotted a basket with fluffy pillow and crawled toward it. He lay down when suddenly someone stormed inside.

 

“Boss, Baekhyun and Chanyeol are working on new film downstairs.”

 

Sehun nodded and connected leash to Luhan’s collar.

 

“Come puppy. Daddy must go.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter