FOUR

Puppy with two daddies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin and Sehun came after three hours. Their puppy is still sleeping but they want to play with him. Jongin opened door of the cage and they both coo. Luhan is curled into tight ball with one blanket covering his small body. Jongin put his hand under the blanket and feels that their puppy used his diaper. Sehun grabbed Luhan under armpits and lifted him. Luhan opened his eyes and whined behind the gag.

 

Jongin is holding baby blue leather chest harness, collar and two pairs of restrains, everything in the sane colour and made from same material.

 

"Put him down on bed."

 

Sehun laid Luhan down on their bed and unfasten the diaper. Then he cleaned him with wet wipes and diapered him in another thick diaper. Luhan had no idea that he pissed himself during his nap but the two men don’t mind it. Jongin fastened the chest harness around Luhan's chest. In middle of his chest is now silver ring with two straps leading around his chest and with two straps leading over his shoulders. In middle of his back is another silver ring and Jongin fastened silver chain to it. Sehun took end of the leash and patted Luhan's head.

 

"On all fours puppy."

 

Luhan obediently stands on his knees and hands. Jongin fastened two restrains around his ankles and another pair around his wrists. Then he connected the restrains with two silver chains. Now it is time for his collar. Jongin fastened the thick leather strap around his neck and admires how good Luhan looks. The collar has small lock on back and silver name tag in front.

On the name tag is written Lulu and names of his daddies. There are also short silver spike on the outside.

 

"Baby

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter