TWELVE

Puppy with two daddies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris smirked and got up.

 

“Wait on terrace until I get your puppy.”

 

Kris walked outside. It is early in the morning so it is quite cold. Luhan must be freezing after many hours spent in cage dressed only in thin nightgown. Kris dragged the terrified boy out and then silently pointed toward terrace where are standing Jongin and Sehun.

 

Their little love starts to run toward his daddies. Sehun and Jongin opened their arms to hide him in their embrace and don’t see Kris who grinned like the devil himself. He opened the dog’s cages and the angry beasts are running behind Luhan. One of them jumped on the boy’s back and they fell down. Luhan screamed in pain when the dog bites his thin ankle. Soon rest of the dogs are here and widely bark on screaming Luhan. Few of them are so furious that they start to bite him. Luhan is screaming and tries to hit them but it is useless. Jongin and Sehun ran to him and start to beat the dogs until they ran away. Luhan is covered in blood and screams in pain until he passed out. Jongin wrapped his trembling body in his jacket and carefully lifted while Sehun let out some sound like a angry animal and jumped on Kris. He is beating him until few bodyguards pulled them away and then they hurry to hospital with bleeding Luhan.

 

Doctors immediately took him away and Sehun and Jongin have to wait. After four hours one doctor came to them.

 

“I am afraid that important muscles in his right ankle were damaged. Luhan is going to limp permanently.”

 

The brothers are shocked and worried. Their lover will limp for rest of his life?!

 

“There is another thing which we need to discuss. He needs couple of plastic surgeries which are quite expensive and ..”

 

Sehun grabbed the doctor’s white coat.

 

“Do I look like I care?! Fix it and I don’t care if I have to sell my house, car or my ing kidney!”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter