EIGHT

Puppy with two daddies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan is a little bit ashamed and confused for next few days but then the brothers take him in their bed. Luhan is like piece of the most delicious meat between two beasts. Sehun is gripping his small cheeks and his long fingers are ing his small hole. Luhan’s insides are almost melting and there is a small puddle under him. Meanwhile Jongin is and biting his tiny s which are over sensitive thanks to

spearmint sensitizer. He got a new present, cook ring, which is making him so hot and he can’t get rid of the feeling that there is a flame in his abdomen. The gag really helped him to get rid of gagging reflex, so it is easy for Jongin to push his in Luhan’s mouth. Sehun pulled Luhan on his knees and started to him from behind. Luhan is choking on Jongin’s but Sehun is making him feel so good. He is pleadingly looking on his daddy and silently beg for release. Finally Jongin and Sehun filled holes of their puppy almost in the same time. Then it is time to take care of Luhan.

 

Luhan learned that it is normal to feel such pleasure and he slowly stopped being ashamed after few more hours spent in playroom with his daddies. Sometimes their daddies are too rough and Luhan then needs a long rest, but he is getting used for being whipped, tied or spanked. Inside him is some dirty side which is enjoying when his daddies torment him. He only finds it weird that last week they aren’t playing with him so roughly like before. Luhan has no idea that one very important day is marked with red marker in calendar. Sehun’s birthday.

 

Jongin is excited like a small kid because he has idea of the kinkiest birthday party. Well there will be two birthday parties, only for them and another one with their friends. Sehun has meeting in the city so Jongin has empty house to prepare everything. They are going to have sushi and then special dessert. Jongin prepared everything from their outfits to food but the most important part is Luhan.

 

Jongin took of Luhan’s diaper and pushed plug with fake red diamond on its base in Luhan’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter