“With ma LUV~~ T.O.P (3)

What’s Behind The Instagram Incident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‹  2013 | TOP’s hotel room  ›

It’s way past midnight but TOP is feeling restless. His noona is at the door, pouting. Park Bom’s dressed down to an oversized black hoodie, plus a pair of sunglasses that totally doesn’t scream “celebrity alert” at all. The corner of his lips perk up.

“You’re crazy, you know that?” As soon as the door opened, Park Bom shoves TOP aside and storms in. “We’re going back to Korea tomorrow and we can’t be seen together. Aigoooo, I can’t believe you threatened me into coming here!”

She suddenly stops and turns around, taking off her face mask. TOP notices that she’s taken off all of her makeup. Her cheeks are flushed.

“I don’t look like 2NE1’s Park Bom now, do I?”

“Well, you do look like 2NE1’s Park Bom...”

“What?! I ran into some people earlier, did they recognize me? Did they follow me? What should I do?”

“...because you are 2NE1’s Park Bom.”

“Why you... Shut the door!” Park Bom points to the door.

“I don’t know about others but I can spot you whenever.” TOP closes the door behind him, his eyes fixated on the stuff animal Bom is baby-carrying. “You brought Poong Poong?” 

“Ah... Of course I did! Hol~ it’s cold!” Park Bom by now has settled on the bed, wrapping herself up with a blanket. She usually ties her long silky hair up into a messy bun when she’s not on stage out of convenience but she’s letting her hair down right now. She must be really cold.

“I know just the thing to warm you up, noona.”

“Huh?”

Park Bom could swear she saw a fishy glimmer in his eyes, but it might just be the lighting playing tricks on her. Or not. It’s TOP, after all.

“Wait! Hold up! I’m not prepared!”

“That’s fine.”

“Yah, I’m drenched in cold sweat. I need a shower!”

“That’s fine.”

“N-no way! I look like a homeless person right now.”

“You’re fine.” TOP kneels on the bed, moving towards her. “Finest homeless person there could ever be.” 

“Eeeeek!”

Park Bom lightly shrieks. She shuts her eyes and makes Poong Poong a shield. Seeing Bom in such a state, TOP fakes a cough to stifle his laugh. Oh man, she’s too adorable. Acting all fiercely and tough but she’s actually just a paper lion. Her heart starts thumping wildly as she feels his body drawing near, his hot breath tickles her ear. His arm brushes past hers for a moment. 

“Wi-”

“I’m too tired to do it right now!!!”

“-ne?”

Both of them speak at the same time. Bom’s eyes snap wide open to the sight of TOP holding two glasses, now pouring out wine.

“This bottle was over there, you see.” Sensing her confusion, TOP eyes the nightstand where he had just previously reached for the bottle. “You’re too tired to drink wine? But it’ll warm you up right away.”

“Gah! I hate you, always taunting me with your stupid, stupid jerk face!” Park Bom scowls, snatching a glass out of TOP’s hand. She turns her back away from him and sips some wine to calm her beating heart, but she can’t hide her red ears from his hawk eyes. TOP chuckles with delight. She always gets so overly conscious of his presence whenever there’s only two of them together like a daydreaming high school girl.

“How’s the wine?”

“Tastes like wine- Yah, don’t come over here!”

TOP sneakily wraps his arms around Bom from behind and she struggles out of surprise. TOP doesn’t let go, though. He rests his chin on her shoulder, determined to settle for a snuggling position.

“I’m gonna have to squeeze you tighter if you don’t stay still.”

“...Tch. What’s with that?”

“This is kind of nice though, no?” He closes his eyes and breaths in her scent. “Noona?”

“Hmmm?”

“I’ve missed you lots. I missed you.”

Park Bom grunts as a response but she doesn’t protest. It is nice. Very. He knows this is her weakness, what a sneaky bastard. TOP is aware Park Bom prefers to be held from behind in times like these so she could hide her red beet face. He always seems to let her have the upper hand and throw a tantrum all she wants, but she always feels like it’s her who always willingly gets lured into his traps in the end.

“Ah, I almost forgot!” TOP suddenly jerks back, releasing Park Bom from his grip, much to her lowkey disappointment. He reaches for the remote and grins at her. “It’s time already.”

“Time for what?”

Park Bom places her glass on the nightstand again and comes to his side as TOP impatiently taps on his reserved position for her. Her new favorite TV drama You Who Came From The Stars is airing.

“Omo!” There are hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter