“With ma LUV~~T.O.P” (1)

What’s Behind The Instagram Incident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‹  2013 | At the MAMA  ›

“Omo, someone’s comparing Jiyong’s hairstyle to a sushi!” Dara tries to stifle her laugh and turns the screen over to Park Bom who’s busy fixing up her bangs.

“What’s this... He actually looks like one!”

“That’s fashion for you unnies.” CL chimes in. “Also try to restrain yourself, Dara ah, even if we’re in the waiting room there are still eyes all around us.”

“That’s right! Yah, what are you doing looking up pictures of our G-Dragon in the middle of the show?” Park Bom attempts to scowl, but failed.

“I’m not!” Dara flinches then lowers her voice to a barely audible range “I just got tagged in a lot of his pictures for some reason...”

“For some reason, you say. You guys are just too obvious! Who is it that always happily accepts gifts from your devoted Daragon fandom? Whenever Jiyong is with you I see hearts floating everywhere. Seriously, you lovebirds are sickening!”

“Is someone jealous?” 

Dara pretends to look around and very understandably gets flicked in the forehead by Park Bom. 

She has hit a nail on the head. TOP isn’t one for even lowkey PDA or showing his skin—a private person by all means, while GD is more than comfortable throwing his arm around someone. Not to mention Dara and GD have had a lot of pictures taken together even since before they debuted, even though most are group photos (but that’s how celebrities dating works after all). As for Park Bom and her bingu, they have no such evidence of any conspicuous relation. In front of the camera, TOP always stays composed and guarded, careful not to slip up more than necessary but when the situation calls for some lighthearted humor, he never hesitates to make a fool out of himself. She remembers there was this one interview where TOP was asked what he thought of Bom and he very discreetly declared he thinks she’s a good person(*). She felt a little off upon hearing that, but she also was impressed by the way he shut down the undertone of that question so swiftly.

Lately, it seems like even TOP has sensed her discontentment regarding their restricted interactions. Deep down, Bom understands that it’s in their best interest to keep their relationship a secret and their public interactions at the minimum, though she can’t help but feel frustrated that they have to keep up a facade like lifeless dolls under the netizens’ prying eyes. Just one wandering look can start up a rumor.

“Jiyong oppa is quite daring though. And persistent, for relentlessly pursuing unnie all these years. I think that’s admirable.” Minzy casually pops up from behind Dara.

Dara sighs.

“He’s just like a kid. He gets me on edge whenever a question about an ideal type or relationship status comes up. He really likes to taunt people, that boy. If only he were half as tight-lipped as Tabi.”

“Oooh? Want to switch?” 

“Unnies. Should we really be talking about all this, here, of all places?” CL’s brows slightly furrowed as she impatiently gives her last warning.

“Yeah. Our performance is coming up.” Minzy confirms.

 

This year MAMA 2NE1 wasn’t even supposed to show up except for CL, but YG had a change of heart 2 days before the show. All preparations and rehearsals for their stage were fairly rushed, and that’s why they only perform half of Lonely along with Missing You. TOP is glad too see that they’re here, but these people at the MAMA really did a terrible job with controlling sound systems at the beginning of Lonely. The girls’s mic volume sounded just off until Bom.

“I don’t like love that’s like a child playing with fire”

“Hyung, wasn’t that l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter