[7]

The Last of the Real Ones

×××××

Write our names in the wet concrete.

×××××

Chichu💖 (1:46 AM Sat)

Chichu💖: jgh. ure prolly asleep now.

Chichu💖: sweet dreams, jagi. :*

 

Chichu💖 (6:31 AM Sat)

Chichu💖: morning, sunshine ☀️

Chichu💖: here at park with dalgom, jsyk hehez

Chichu💖: eat ur bfast, mkay?

Chichu💖: srry 4 spamming u

Chichu💖: so this is wht it feels like to text…

Chichu💖: kinda nice… ;}

 

Chichu💖 (8:16 AM Sat)

me: haha u r so cute!

me: morning, my chu 😘

me: im getting ready for schl

 

Chichu💖 (9:47 AM Sat)

me: going to school now

Chichu💖: will u be driving alone?

me: yea. the kids left earlier, y?

Chichu💖: rlly? well, im outside ur aprtmnt.

Chichu💖: ill drive u hehe

Chichu💖: and i have a surprse ;p

 

Jennie immediately went downstairs and saw Jisoo’s truck again. She was surprised when she opened the passenger seat. A cute white maltese waiting for her.

 

“Oh my god, is this Dalgom? He is so cute!” Jennie said as she hugged Dalgom in her arms. Jisoo chuckled at the scene.

 

“Good morning.” Jisoo as she greeted Jennie with a smile. Jennie leaned over to kiss Jisoo. They shared a quick peck on the lips.

 

“I see you enjoyed texting me?”

 

“Yes. It was my first time sending that amount of texts in one person.” She chuckled, and then they went on their way to the university.

 

“Oh my god, they look so good together.”

“Can I be the dog? I wish I was the dog.”

“First Hanbin, and now Jisoo?”

“Jennie’s a lucky girl.”

“Jisoo’s luckier, Jennie’s like an angel.”

“Can they be anymore perfect?”

“I have watched Joy’s ig stories last night. They look so cute, Lisa and Rosé too.”

“I thought she was with Mina? And didn’t Jennie just broke up with Hanbin?”

 

Those were some of the reactions of the students when they saw Jisoo walking Jennie to her class as she carried Dalgom. They were in front of Jennie’s class.

 

“10:21, still got 9 mins left.” Jisoo as she looked at her watch.

 

“Yeah?” Jennie as she still is busy showering Dalgom with affection.

 

“9 mins left to kiss you?” Jennie looked at her with a smile on her face.

 

“Yah, I kissed you before we went outside from your car. No, we made out, Jisoo. Isn’t that enough?” Jennie as she laughed at the older girl who’s pouting at her.

 

“But I love it. Your lips, it’s so ing addicting.”

 

“Yah! Stop it.” She said as her face flushed in red.

 

“Fine, I’ll pick you up later, okay? Go study, babe.” She said as she controlled herself from leaning in to kiss Jennie. They had talked about not being so public with their display of affection in school. As much as she respects Jennie’s decision of taking it slow, it’s driving her mad that she couldn’t shower her with lots of love. She just grabbed Dalgom from Jennie.

 

“Bye bye Dalgomie! Nice to meet you.” Jennie as she said goodbye to him. Jisoo picked Dalgom’s hand and waved goodbye to her mommy Jen. She opened the door to her class, allowing for her classmates to stop what they’re doing and admire at the gorgeous girl who just came in, a smiling Jennie, a very rare sight for them.

 

“Jagi..” Jisoo called out from the door, making Jennie turned her head. She was shocked to have called her attention so loud that even Jen’s classmates looked at her.

 

“Nothing, bye.” Jisoo as she walked away rapidly from the room. Leaving a smiling Jennie and a whispering crowd.

 

“Did she just tried to call Jennie ‘jagiya’”

“Jisoo is so cute.”

“This is the first time I’m seeing Jennie Kim’s smile.”

“Her gummy smile is my new kink.”

 

Jennie saw her classmates looking at her with smiles on their faces. She quickly changed her expression to her usual face. Sending chills to her classmates as they went back to what they were doing before Jennie came in. There’s two person who didn’t washed out teasing smiles off their faces, Sana and Yoongi. The only two people who could talk freely with Jennie. She rolled her eyes as she walked towards her two business friends.

 

“ off, guys.”

 

“So, I see you like my friend that much, huh?” Yoongi teased.

 

“And Jagi? As much as I recalled, you glared at B.I whenever he tried to call you with endearments. With Jisoo, you look like a complete idiot smiling from ear to ear.” Sana.

 

“I think I heard some of our classmates said that it was their first time seeing you smile. Looks like Jisoo has that soft spot in you, huh.” Yoongi wiggling his eyebrows at Jennie.

 

“Oh shut up.” She told them jokingly as smile never left her face. It’s all true. Jisoo has her charm that Jennie couldn’t resist. No matter how many guys have tried to put moves on her before, this is special. Not even with Hanbin came close to what she’s feeling right now.

 

Chich​u💖 (​​​​​​10:29 AM Sat)

Chichu💖: i didnt mean to call u jagi.

Chichu💖: not jagi, i mean u r my baby

Chichu💖: i meant, i didnt mean to call u that loud

Chichu💖: sorry :r

Chichu💖: i was just gnna tell u that…

Chichu💖: dalgom & i will miss u hehe ;))

 

Jennie smiled as she read all Jisoo’s texts.

 

She likes to spam me with her messages. Why are you so cute, Jisoo. She replied before her professor came in.

 

Chichu💖 (10:31 AM Sat)

​​​​​​me: it’s fine chu. and ill miss u both too 😚

me: see u later, babe ;)) 

 

~~~

 

“Hey bros! Our favorite is here!” Minseok shouted as Jisoo visited their frat house with Dalgom. Soon enough, they heard footsteps running towards them.

 

“And Jisoo’s here too.” He added. Jisoo hit his arm.

 

“Yah! Oppa!”

 

“Dalgom! You’re getting big already!” Jongin, as he cuddled the white ball of sunshine.

 

“You have no classes?” Jongdae asked her.

 

“No. I just dropped Jennie off.” Sly smiles are forming in her oppas’ faces.

 

“Jennie, huh? Everything going well?” Sehun asked her.

 

“Yeah? I think so.”

 

“Have you asked her to be your girl already?” Jongin, as his attention still with Dalgom.

 

“I have, but she wants to take things slow, you know? With the fresh break up thingy. I’m fine with it, though.” She explained as she goes over their kitchen and grabbed a beer from the fridge.

 

“Oh yeah. Girls do that. The waiting game. They love it.” Sehun, making all the other guys nod.

 

“What should I do then?”

 

“Are you serious? .” Minseok as he sat besides Jisoo in the couch.

 

“?”

 

“Yeah. Build this between you two, and before you know it, she’ll be jumping on top of you. Then bam, you’ve got yourself a girlfriend.” Sehun as he wiggled his eyebrows while the others just agreed to him.

 

“God, why am I friends with you playboys?”

 

“You love us, Ji!” As Minseok and Yixing hugged her tight, messing her hair.

 

“Aish.” The guys just laughed at her.

 

“Will you be spending the rest of the day here?” Jongin asked.

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Okay, I’ll cook your favorite chicken.” Kyungsoo, as he goes to the kitchen to prepare their lunch.

 

“Thanks oppa, that’s why you’re my favorite.” Jisoo as she and D.O shared a wink.

 

“I thought I’m your favorite?”

“I thought I am?”

 

Jisoo just stuck her tongue out to oppas.

 

“By the way, where’s Chan oppa? He told me he’ll lend me notes for the upcoming exams.” Jisoo said before she sips from her beer.

 

“He’s in class. Why don’t you take mine?” Yixing offered.

 

“Really? Can I?”

 

“Of course.” He said while patting Jisoo’s head before going to his room to get it.

 

“Thanks oppa!”

 

Jisoo enjoyed hanging out with the guys. Some don’t have classes until the afternoon and some even returned from the university. This is the usual hangout place for Jisoo. They are currently binge watching the whole Star Wars series.

 

“Will you be joining us tomorrow?” Jongin asked as he sits on the couch besides Jisoo.

 

“In the fair?”

 

“Yeah? Didn’t you just went with Jennie last night?”

 

“Oh yeah, I knew from Joy’s ig stories.” Sungjae commented, earning teasing looks from them.

 

“What?” He asked.

 

“Joy, huh?” Jisoo asked.  

 

“Shut up, Chu.” They just laughed at him as he is blushing because of his little crush on Joy.

 

~~~

 

November 8 - Thursday

 

2 weeks have passed, Jisoo promised to take Jennie out on a date as a reward for topping all of her exams.

 

“Where are we going? This isn’t the way home?” Jennie as she looked out from the window of Jisoo’s sports car.

 

“I know. Day’s not over, baby.” Jisoo continued driving for almost thirty minutes, until they arrived in a high class building. They just finished their early dinner date. It’s almost 6 PM, cars are piling up the parking spaces.

 

“Where are we?” Jennie asked as Jisoo opened the door for her. Jisoo’s wearing a black cut out dress, while Jen’s wearing a floral dress.

 

“Well, remember in the beach? When I asked for a hobby you wanted to do for the rest of your life?”

 

“Yeah? The fashion designing? What about it?”

 

“I’ve asked Tae about it and he recommended this place. I’ve enrolled the both of us for classes. If this works out, you can attend the remaining sessions.” Jisoo explained. Jennie smiled at her and hugged her tight.

 

“You didn’t have to do this, Jisoo.” She said in between their hug.

 

“I want to, okay? I want you to know that I’ll always be here to support you. That I will do everything to make you happy. Okay?” Jisoo as she kissed Jen’s forehead.

 

“Now, c’mon. Before we’re late in our first meeting.” Jisoo as she held Jennie’s hand in hers and walked inside the building. They occasionally stop to take some pictures.

The course that Jisoo picked includes lectures, and activities as an introduction to the world of fashion and styling. Introductory class about the focal points and familiarity with fashion designing. It’s a 3-hour session. They entered a room full of people of different ages. They looked at the two beautiful girls who just came in as they judged them from head to toe. Though Jisoo and Jennie have been earning looks from people everywhere they go, it still bothers them a bit. It was a smaller room compared to the classrooms in the university. It’s more of conference room for a company. The two settled in their seats.

 

“Hey.” A girl sitting beside Jennie.

 

“Hi.” Jennie answered.

 

“I’m Krystal. You are?” She said offering her hand to her.

 

“I’m Jennie.” She shook hands with Krystal.

 

“I love your dress.” The older girl complimented Jennie.

 

“Really? I love yours. Is this Balmain?” Jennie as she traced the fabric of Krystal’s black suit.

 

“You know it!” She answered ecstatically. Jisoo watched her girl in amusement as excitement’s evident in her. She settled in playing on her phone while waiting for the class to start. As she didn’t wanna interrupt Jennie’s conversation with her seatmate.

 

After a few more minutes of talking about luxury clothing lines, Krystal then noticed the girl beside Jennie.

 

“Omg, who is that hottie.” Jennie chuckled at the older’s reaction. She turned her attention to Jisoo and slither her hands to hers.

 

“This is Jisoo, my uhm friend? Baby, this is Krystal.” The two just shared smiles as Jennie introduced them. Jisoo then came back to playing her phone, holding her chuckles with the way Jen introduced her.

 

I’m her what? Uhm-friend? You are so cute, Jennie.

 

On the other hand, Jen and Krystal came back to their conversation.

 

“Just your friend?” Krystal with a teasing look on her. Jennie just met her, but she felt like she connected with her. Not like the connection with Jisoo, but more like a friend thing relation.

 

“Well, I just broke up with someone. I don’t wanna rush this. But I really, really like her.”

 

“Jen, when Ted met Robin, he told her that he loves her on their first date. And what? Almost 10 years into being friends, that same love was there. Guess what I’m trying to say is that, the wait is bull. If your heart desires for someone, go get it. And wouldn’t it be better if you introduced her as ‘hey, this is Jisoo, my girlfriend’. Time shouldn’t matter.” Krystal explained, making Jen think.

 

“And wow, you’re making that kind of pretty face wait for you? You’re one hella lucky lady.” She added examining Jisoo who’s still busy on her phone.

 

Their talk was interrupted when someone came in. Ready to talk about the reason why they are all there. Jisoo didn’t understand a thing, well she did, she’s not just that interested in it. But she loves watching Jennie take down notes and laugh at some fashion related jokes she doesn’t get. She loves watching Jennie pour her attention to everything the lady in front says. She loves watching Jennie a step closer to what she wants in her life. Jennie catched her staring at her, so Jen grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers. She smiled at Jisoo and mouthed a silent “thank you”, Jisoo just kissed her hand.

 

After the session, Jisoo’s leaning outside her car as she waits for Jennie who’s saying goodbye to Krystal. She didn’t mind. She likes the older girl. She actually gets why the girl hit it off with Jennie. They’re almost alike, with the attitude, the aura, and their interests.

 

“Hey.” Jennie as she wrapped her arms around Jisoo’s neck.

 

“Hey.”

 

“Do you realize what you’ve caused me?”

 

“What?”

 

“Jisoo, I’ve been lost since then, not knowing my purpose. And then you came, made me realize what it was. And here you are, you’ve pushed me one step closer onto it. Have I already told you that you’re a blessing? Because you’re really a ing blessing to me, Kim Jisoo. You made me realize what I’ve been missing in my life.” She pulled Jisoo into a deep kiss.

 

“Well, I really like you, Jennie. I’m willing to give you anything.” Jennie’s heart beat gets louder and louder, if someone put a stethoscope to check it, she’s sure that the sound of the pounding is intolerable.

 

“C’mon I’ll drive you home.” Jisoo said as she opened the car door for her, didn’t even bother in waiting for Jen’s answer.

 

Silence filled the car.

 

“Jisoo, I don’t wanna come home.”

 

“What?” Jisoo as she chuckled at the sudden statement.

 

“I mean, I wanna spend more time with you. I don’t have classes tomorrow.” She pouted at her.

 

“But Dalgom’s at home, babe. He’s waiting for me.”

 

“Unless you wanna sleepover at my place?” Jisoo added. Jennie’s face lit up at the idea, she hasn’t visited Jisoo’s place yet.

 

“Really?”

 

“Yeah. Do you wanna come go get some stuff at your place first? Or you just wanna borrow mine?” Jisoo asked, making Jennie chose the latter, thinking that Lisa will just wanna come join them and that their supposedly first exclusive sleepover might turn into a slumber party.

 

“Let’s just go straight at your place.” Jisoo grabbed her hand and planted a kiss on the back of it.

 

“Okay, whatever my queen desires.”

 

~~~

 

“Jichu, what are we doing in this hotel?” Jennie, as a chauffeur opened the car door for her and Jisoo. Jisoo left her car open and let them park it for her.

 

“This is where I live.”

 

“But this condo looks  like a in 5-star hotel.” Jisoo giggled at her.

 

“You know, you’re hotter when you curse. I love it. Let’s go inside.” She said as she put her arm around Jen’s waist. Some bellhop, clerks, and commissionaire greeted them as they enter. Jisoo just smiled at them. They go straight to the private elevator lounge for penthouse suites.

 

“Will you wait for me here? I just have to do something.” Jennie nodded at her.

 

“The ? This is so fancy.” Jennie as she saw the couches and chandeliers on the lounge. She couldn’t contain that to herself. She waited for Jisoo for almost 5 minutes. She didn’t mind, she’s still amused with the interior of the building. This is one of the best around.

 

“This is three times better than my own living room in my apartment” Jennie exclaimed at Jisoo who just came back, and laughed at her.

 

“C’mon, this is the way to mine.” As they stopped in front of an elevator

 

“What did you do there?” Jennie asked talking about the information desk.

 

“I changed passcodes. You try it.” Jisoo as she gave way to Jennie. The lounge have five different elevators with a security keypad each, indicating that all of the penthouse units have different securities of their own. Jisoo’s elevator has a gold plated letters of KJ right above the keypad.

 

“KJ? Kim Jisoo?” Jen asked, making Jisoo shake her head.

 

“King Jisoo.” She answered. Both just laughed at the answer.

 

“What’s the code?” Jisoo hugged Jennie from behind.

 

“0316. Our birthdays, so I won’t forget.” Jennie blushed at the gesture.

 

"Why? You easily forget your previous codes? It's a four-number code, Jisoo."

 

"Oh baby, believe me that happens. I once tried an all zero code and still failed to remember it." Jennie laughed at her sudden confession. She put the code and then the elevator opened. Soon, they’re both going up to Jisoo’s pad.

 

"What in the world?? Jisoo, are you sure you’re not the secret daughter of the president? This is ing huge.” Jennie as she admired Jisoo’s penthouse suite.

 

“Oh c’mon, baby. You’re one to talk. I saw your family’s portrait in that richest families in our country list. What is up with that?” Jennie just hit Jisoo’s arm.

 

“My parents are rich, not me.”

 

“Hey dalgomie, did you miss me?” Jisoo as Dalgom greeted them when he saw them.

 

“Look, mommy Jen’s here too. She likes our house, should I ask her to move in, huh, Dalgomie?” Jennie just playfully hit her arm before she engulf Jisoo and Dalgom in a hug.

 

Jisoo’s living in a ing 3-bedroom ocean view penthouse unit. It’s high ceiling, which towers over the lavish living room and gourmet kitchen with polished granite worktops. Massive picture windows that lets in maximum amount of light and views of the outdoors. It has a staircase that leads up to the second floor where the 3rd bedroom is located. The best part about it is the wraparound terrace; panoramic view balcony that has an oversized hammock, fire pit glass, and a ing jacuzzi.

 

“You hungry, babe?” She asked Jennie, who’s eyes still wanders around her home.

 

“Uhm nope. To be honest, I’m still a little overwhelmed with the whole fashion design session we had earlier, and discovering your hella rich unit is not helping in calming me down.” Jennie laughed at the end of her statement.

 

“How about I show you your room and then give you some pjs to wear?” Jen kissed her cheek.

 

“Sounds good, Chu.”

 

They went to the room next to the staircase, just besides Jisoo’s. It revealed an en-suite bedroom. It has a king sized bed. Jennie got excited seeing the bathroom too. Besides the sink, the toilet, and the shower, it has a tub and a steam room. Not to mention its own mini balcony too.

 

“Maybe I do wanna move in here.” She joked as she’s still mesmerized with everything in Jisoo’s home. She laughed at her.

 

“You should move in with me. And babe, you are welcome here every time. You can bring the kids too.” Jisoo, referring to their friends.

 

Jennie changed to the pajamas Jisoo gave her. Now, they’re cuddling in Jennie’s room, watching some random played on the cable. Jisoo’s right arm were wrapped around Jen’s body as the younger girl clinged her leg and arm to Jisoo, resting her head to her chest.

 

“Do you like living here?” Jennie asked her.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“What do you do when you’re alone?”

 

“Hmm? I watch some shows, anime, or I play some games in my room. I’m not technically alone, I have Dalgom. Why do you ask?”

 

“Just, I mean if it was me, I’d probably be sad or something? Being all by myself.”

 

“Well, I guess it’s lonely sometimes? But like I told you before, I don’t really spend that much time in here. I’m always out with my friends.”

 

“And now, I’m always with you. I mean, since I met you, I haven’t had the time to be sad or lonely. With you everything’s just rainbows and unicorns, you know?” Jisoo added, making Jennie laugh at her.

 

“You’re so cute.” Jen, before she kissed Chu’s cheek. After that, they focused on the telly again.

 

“Jisoo?”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Nothing.” Jisoo chuckled at her.

 

“Jennie?”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Nothing.”

 

“Yah. Why are you copying me!” She said as she hit her. Jisoo pulled her arm gently under Jen’s body and then she layed on top of her, not letting her weight fall on Jennie. Jisoo had her arms on both sides of Jennie’s head as she sits on top of her. Jennie laughing at her.

 

“What the hell are you doing?”

 

“I wanna kiss you. Kiss me.” Jisoo demanded as Jennie cupped her face.

 

“You are so adorable!” She exclaimed as she pinched Jisoo’s cheeks.

 

“Aish, it hurts, Jagi!” Jisoo whined.

 

“Here, let me kiss it.” Jisoo then leaned in closer to her, Jennie kissing her cheeks. They both laughed at how Jennie attacked her with wet kisses.

 

“Yah!” As soon as they stopped, Jen’s suddenly aware of Jisoo’s heavy breaths on her neck. They both feel the tension rising up. Jisoo slowly turned her head to Jennie. Looking at every details of each other’s face. An inch away in locking their lips.

 

“You’re driving me mad, Jennie Kim.” Jisoo didn’t hesitate in kissing Jennie. And soon enough, Jisoo continued to press her lips more rougher onto Jennie’s. Jennie kissed her back, their lips locking deeper, deeper than all the galaxies in the universe. Jisoo continued kissing her hungrily wanting more. Jennie felt Jisoo’s body pressing against hers. She loved it, she loved how Jisoo’s hand slowly lifted her shirt, and run her fingers to her body, sending tingling sensation to Jennie, allowing her to let out a soft moan. Jisoo then left Jennie’s mouth as she shifted her attention to her neck, nibbling her way down to her collar bone. Delicately it, leaving some love bites, inflicting sensation Jennie had never known she was capable of feeling. She then felt that Jisoo suddenly stopped. Jennie’s heart ached a little, Jisoo cupped her face, and let their foreheads touch.

 

“I’m sorry, I almost lost control. I know we’re waiting. I’m sorry, baby.” Jisoo in her deep voice, and then she kissed her lips again.

 

“Goodnight, Nini. Sweet dreams.” And she kissed her one last time before going out and left Jennie alone in her room. She certainly wanted more, craved for more.

 

Well, .

 

~~~

 

Jennie woke up confused to the surroundings, then she remembered she’s in Jisoo’s place. She got up and quietly went to the kitchen. Seeing Jisoo busy preparing breakfast, she went to her and hugged her from the back that made Jisoo startled.

 

“Oh. This was supposed to be breakfast in bed. Good morning.” Jisoo as she kissed Jennie on the lips.

 

“Morning. That smells nice. You prepared that?” Jennie, seeing all the food.

 

“Uhm I prepared it yea? But did I cooked it? No. I’m not so good with cooking.” She explained shyly.

 

“You’re such a cutie.” Jennie kissed her cheek.

 

“Let’s go eat?” They both settled in eating in the balcony.

 

“This place is amazing.” Jennie, as she enjoyed her food while looking at the ocean from the distant.

 

“Yea?”

 

“Yes! You get to wake up at this view everyday.” Jennie told Jisoo, while the other is just staring at her, admiring her beauty.

 

“I know, I would very much love to wake up at this view everyday.” Jisoo as she smiled at Jennie. The younger realized that it was her whose Jisoo’s referring to and not the ocean view. She threw a pea at her.

 

“You’re so cheesy!” Jisoo dodged the pea, laughing at Jennie who, despite hating the line, is still blushing because of it. Jisoo stood up and hugged the sitting Jennie from behind.

 

“So, how does my queen like to spend the whole day?” Jisoo asked her, still not breaking the hug.

 

“We can watch movies all day? Or- shoot, I remember I have this group thing for our research.”

 

“Where? I’ll drive you.” Jisoo came back to her seat.

 

“Just in the univ. This , I wanna spend more time with you.” Jennie as she pouts to Jisoo.

 

“Well, you can sleepover here again? I’ll wait for you. Maybe play some ball with the guys while I wait?”

 

“Okay, I’d love that.”

 

Jisoo washed the dishes first, she went out on the balcony only to find a sleeping Jennie on the hammock, freezing from the cold november weather. Jisoo grabbed a thick blanket and put it over Jennie and despite being careful, Jennie woke up.

 

“Hmm? Cuddle with me?” Jisoo didn’t hesitate in the offer, she snuggled with Jennie under the warmth of the blanket. They’re hugging under the covers. Jisoo looked down on Jennie and saw the love bites she made last night, making her chuckle.

 

“What?”

 

“Nothing, just, the marks. I’m sorry.” Jennie touched the three hickeys just above her right collar bone.

 

“That naughty mosquito enjoyed biting me, huh?” Jisoo laughed at Jennie.

 

“Well, that lil cute mosquito very much wanted to bite you again, maybe on the other side? Make it align with the first three?” Jennie just hit Jisoo’s arm.

 

“I love this Nini, with you being here and all.”

 

“I love this too.” Jisoo kissed Jen’s forehead. They both enjoyed their morning just like that until the afternoon where they went to the university. Jennie joined her group for the research, and Jisoo in the open court playing ball with her friends.

 

Jennie’s with Sana, Yoongi, and three other classmates of them as they work on their research. They’re in the study lounge of their building where majority of the students are busy with something. Jisoo let her borrow clothes and even her macbook for their research since she hasn’t come home since yesterday. A student just came to join her friends from the other table beside them. She looks like a freshman.

 

“Why are you late?” A girl from that table asked the one who just joined them, they’re not technically eavesdropping since she’s talking really loud.

 

“I passed by the open court only to see oppas playing basketball! They’re all so hot!”

“Really?!”

“Yeah, and Jisoo’s there too!”

 

Jennie immediately looked at them as she heard Jisoo’s name. They may have lots of students named Jisoo, but she knows it’s her Jisoo.

 

“Oh my god, really? She plays too?”

“Yeah, I don’t really follow sports, but the girl’s a shooter!”

“Gosh, she’s so perfect, I love her.”

 

Jennie’s friends enjoyed watching her throw death glares at those girls, they haven’t noticed Jennie yet so they’re still talking loudly about Jisoo and her friends.

 

“Hey! You do realize some of us here are busy studying, right?!” Someone called out the noisy girls. It wasn’t Jennie. It was Jin. He’s in the table across Jennie’s with the other Juniors who are studying.

 

“If you’re just here to gossip, better to just leave and talk somewhere else.” Jin once again, less irritated than before. The group apologized to him, they even bowed to the others as well. They should have known that some of the top business students are there busy doing stuff.

 

“If looks could kill, RIP to that poor little girl.” Sana commented, making Yoongi nod at her, teasing Jennie.

 

“Shut up.”

 

As soon as Jen finished the group thing, she went on her way outside the building to see Jisoo. She bumped into Lisa who’s looking for her.

 

“You’re here, I haven’t seen you since yesterday.”

 

“Yeah. Stayed at Jisoo’s place. Did you packed it?”

 

“Yes unnie. Here.” Lisa handed Jennie a bag of her clothes and some of her books for her class tomorrow since she’ll be staying over again at Jisoo’s tonight.

 

“I brought some party clothes too, it’s Momo’s birthday party tonight and we’re going.”

 

“Oh yeah. I’ll go invite Jisoo.”

 

“Great. See you ton- oh my god, are those hickeys?!” Lisa as soon as she saw red marks peaking at Jen’s neck.

 

“N-no! Calm down. Mosquito bites, okay?” Lisa rolled her eyes.

 

“Oh mosquitos? Oh okay. Whatever you say. See you tonight, prude.” She unnie as she waved goodbye. Jennie just glared at her.

 

She went out in the open court to meet with Jisoo. She clearly sees why the girl from earlier are too excited seeing Jisoo and her friends playing ball. They’re all sweaty from playing, but they all still look so good. Of course, her eyes are glued to only one. They’ve gathered attention from the crowd as they play. She saw a guy passed the ball to Jisoo who’s waiting on the three point line. She remembered the guy from the Kappa’s party that they went to, it was Junmyeon, if she recalled properly how Irene called the guy that night. Jisoo then shoot from the line and the ball falls perfectly inside the ring.

 

“And that’s the way to do it.” Junmyeon as he went to Jisoo and gave her a high five. The small crowd of people watching gave them an applause. The game’s over and Jisoo’s team won. She even saw some girls giggling from fangirling over Jisoo’s last shot. She just frowned at them. Jisoo immediately saw Jennie, and left the guys for her.

 

“Hey, you’re done early?”

 

“Yeah. I wanted to see you so bad. So we finished it early. I demanded to finish it early.” Jen hugged Jisoo.

 

“Yah! I’m all sweaty, babe.” She says as she laughed at how cute Jen is, hugging her, not minding the perspiration.

 

“I don’t care, you still smells good. Here, let me wipe it.” She grabbed Jisoo’s towel and dried her sweat. Jisoo’s smiling at Jennie, she’s not so used to being taken cared of like this. Also, they talked about not being so PDA, which clearly’s the opposite of what Jen’s doing.

 

“What?” Jen, who’s busy wiping off sweat on her face.

 

“Nothing. I’m just glad you’re here. That I met you.” Jennie pushed the towel on her face.

 

“Stop with the lines, Jisoo.” She said laughing at her.

 

“Aish.”

 

“God, I wish someone will take care of me too. Your girl’s cute, Chu.” The tall guy loudly told them. Jennie blushed at the comment. Jisoo grabbed her hand and went near to her friends.

 

“Babe, they’re my older brothers, from the losing team, here’s Minseok, Namjoon, and Jongin. And from my team, the winning team, Junmyeon and Hoseok. And guys, this is Jennie.” She introduced them.

 

“Nice to finally meet the girl who’s driving our baby chu crazy.” Minseok as Jisoo hit him.

 

“Yeah. Now I know why she’s head over heels for you. You’ve got a good one, chu.” Hoseok. Jennie just blushed at them.

 

Soon enough, Mina came running towards them.

 

“Oh good, you’re all here. Party at Momo’s tonight. See you all there.” She told them and just left.

 

~~~

 

“My god, woman!” Jisoo exclaimed as she saw Jennie came out of her room wearing a pink Ashish sequin cropped top, and a Vita Kin embroidered mini skirt. She had her hair in a half bun.

 

“What? Do I look bad?” Jennie asked as she looked down on her outfit.

 

“You’re so beautiful, are you trying to kill me?” Jennie rolled her eyes at her.

 

“You look good too, chu. Can we go now?” She asked as she extended her hand to Jisoo. Jisoo’s wearing a black set of Danielle Guizio cropped blazer and mini skirt. She held Jen’s hand and went on their way to the party.

 

Eyes are on them as Jisoo opened the car door for Jennie. They just arrived at Momo’s mansion.

 

“Wow, okay, they win.” Jihyo said to the group as they joined them.

 

“Win? What win?”

 

“Best looking couple? Apparently, ‘you beat us’.” Lisa airquotting the last line, with Rosé clinging on to her.

 

“Them? You mean us?” Mina as she kissed Jen and Jisoo’s cheek to greet them. Jisoo saw Chaeyoung just behind Mina, she quickly hide behind Jen.

 

“Mina kissed me! Don’t kick me!” Jisoo, still hiding behind Jen. The group just laughed at her.

 

“Relax unnie, we good now.” Chaeyoung, as she held her girlfriend’s hand.

 

“Wow, not afraid to kick butts, but afraid of this little right here.” Momo as she patted Chaeyoung’s head.

 

“Yah! Call me little again and I’ll kick you, don’t care if it’s your day or not.” They laughed at her. Momo then went to Jisoo and Jennie to welcome them too.

 

“Happy birthday, moguri.” Jisoo greeted as she kissed her cheek and handed her gift.

 

“Thanks, chu.” Momo did the same with Jennie. Momo’s friends with Lisa, so she already knows Jennie. And Momo’s friends with Mina too, so there.

 

“Hey, chu.” Sehun pulled Jisoo away from the girls for a bit. He’s with Junmyeon and Minseok.

 

“What’s up?”

 

“Your crazy girlfriend is here.” Minseok explained.

 

“Who? Jennie? Why are you calling her crazy?”

 

“No, not her. We meant your crazy girlfriend is here.” Junmyeon as he emphasized it again. Jisoo’s eyes widen in the realization. She immediately hit Sehun’s arm.

 

“Yah! Why would you invite your cousin here!”

 

“Well, remember our advice about you know, getting Jennie to be your girl already? We’re just helping you. With Mia on the loose, it will trigger Jen’s possessiveness of you.” Sehun explained.

 

“Still, your cousin’s crazy. Oh my god.” Holding her head in panic.

 

“We know. And goodluck.” Junmyeon as he tapped Jisoo’s shoulder. Sehun did the same. Minseok on the other hand kissed Jisoo’s forehead.

 

“Condolence, jichu.” He said as he pulled away from her.

 

“God! I hate you all!” She shouted, making her oppas look back at her and laugh. They mouthed her ‘fighting’, even holding their fists up. Jisoo just flipped them off. She went back to the girls.

 

“Everything okay?” Jennie asked her, as she clinged her arm to Jisoo’s

 

“Ah yeah, it was nothing.” She kissed Jen’s cheek.

 

They are all having a good time. Jisoo’s currently hanging out with Jennie and her favorite classmates, Yoongi and Sana. When this girl came in.

 

“Oh my god, you’re here! I missed you! C’mon let’s play!” A girl with umbré hair came to hug and snatch Jisoo away from Jennie before she even said goodbye to her. Jennie laughed at the sight even if she doesn’t know the girl.

 

“Wow. You seem to be okay with her hugging Jisoo like that.” Sana told Jennie.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Well, just this afternoon, you almost killed that girl in the lounge talking about Jisoo with your dagger looks. And here you are now, okay with someone dragging her away from you.”

 

“That girl from earlier is just a stupid admirer, I have come to accept that Jisoo has so many clingy girl friends that I should be okay with, kinda like Mina, you know? I shouldn’t be jealous of them.”

 

“What makes you think that girl is ‘kinda like Mina’” Yoongi asked.

 

“Isn’t she?” Jennie questioned which made her look to Jisoo who’s joining the and blow game with that umbré haired girl who’s still holding Jisoo’s hand. Yoongi just shook his head no and signalled Tae from across the room to come at them.

 

“Hey, what’s up?”

 

“Well, Jen would like to know if Jisoo has so many clingy girl friends she should know about? You know? Kinda like Mina?” Jen just rolled her eyes at her friend.

 

“Like Mina? Well, I guess there’s only one other girl that’s really clingy to Jisoo that you shouldn’t have a problem with. Jisoo’s super platonic with Mina and this other girl. But Soojoo’s not usually around. She lives on the other side of town. She rarely visits.” Taehyung explained to Jennie.

 

“Is she Soojoo?” Sana pointed out the girl still clinging to Jisoo. Taehyung’s surprised to see the girl.

 

“I’m not really close with Soojoo, but she’s definitely not her.” He said just as Mina came to join them.

 

“Hey what’s up, where are we looking at?” She followed their gaze.

 

“Crazy Mia.” Yoongi answered.

 

“Why is that here?” Mina asked.

 

“Why are you mad at her?” Sana asked.

 

“That ’s crazy!”

 

“Crazy for Jisoo.” Tae continued.

 

“Yea. She once kidnapped Dalgom just so Jisoo would come fetch him at her house. I swear to god, she once tackled me down because she saw me kissed Jisoo’s cheek before. Ugh, I hate her.”

 

“She’s so obsessed with Jisoo that not even me, could hug Chu.” Taehyung added.

 

“She’s a lost cause. Girl’s a nut case.” Yoongi as he drink his bear.

 

Just then, Mia got the card from the guy beside her, she on the card to receive it and stick the card to her lips. The objective of the game is to not let the card fall while passing it to the next person, but what Mia did was she blowed the card hard, totally dropping it, and pressed her lips to Jisoo. Jisoo totally got caught up with the kiss, earning a teasing reaction from their drunk playmates. Jennie didn’t waste any second, she furiously went to the group playing and pulled Jisoo away from the girl.

 

“Yah! Why are you kissing this ?!” Jennie, she’s fuming in anger. Mia’s mad too that her kiss with Jisoo got interrupted.

 

“Who is this, Jisoo?!”

 

“I’m Jisoo’s ing girlfriend! Tell her Jisoo!” Jen as she’s throwing death stares towards Mia.

 

“U-uh yeah. Jennie’s my girlfriend.” Jisoo’s still confused and at the same time, uncomfortable being caught in the middle. Jennie gave a smug look to the girl as she dragged Jisoo away from Mia, and pulled her to the empty bathroom.

 

“Jennie, where are we going?” She asked as Jennie’s holding her grip strong. Jennie didn’t answer, she just kept walking and only stopped when they reached the bathroom. She grabbed a couple of tissue sheets and gave it to Jisoo.

 

“Go wipe your lips.” She coldly ordered Jisoo. Jisoo didn’t say anything, she just did as she’s told.

 

“Are you done?” Jisoo just nodded at the question.

 

Jennie lunge forward to Jisoo and pressed her lips against her. It’s a full on, open mouthed, aggressive make out session. Jennie has her hands around Jisoo’s neck while Jisoo’s has hers in Jennie’s hip, pulling her closer, then she starts caressing the younger girl’s perfect curve. Jisoo didn’t had much time to react when Jennie’s tongue was pressed on the seam of her lips, nonetheless, she granted access in exploring . It’s clear that Jennie’s winning for dominance, so Jisoo knew what she has to do. She sticks out her tongue like Jennie and allowed it to interact with the other.  Soon enough, they both had to break apart for oxygen. Jen rested her forehead against Jisoo and gathered the need for air. Both are catching their breaths.

 

“That’s to remind you that no one should ever have a taste of that heart shaped lips of yours except me, and that you should never, ever let other hoes kiss my girlfriend. Understood?”

 

“You’re my girlfriend now? Really?”

 

“Yes, so you should know that I don’t ing share what’s mine, Kim Jisoo. You’re ing mine.” Jisoo was about to kiss her again when Jennie blocked her using her hand.

 

“That’s the only kiss you’ll be getting tonight, as your punishment for allowing that to drag you away from me.” Jennie’s walking towards the door.

 

“Or you know, the only kiss you’ll be getting until we get home.” She continued, even bit her lower lip seductively before giving Jisoo a smirk and left her alone in the bathroom, stunned.

 

Thank you, oppas.