[6]

The Last of the Real Ones

×××××

Cause you're the last of a dying breed.

×××××
 

“Really?! We’re ing going out with Jisoo?” Joy as she’s drinking her coffee to wash over her hangover, Jennie woke them up. She never liked the idea of waking this early, but she’s too excited hanging out with Jisoo that she beat her alarm to it.

 

“Where are we going?” Rosie as she fixes herself in the couch, while Lisa’s beside her clinging to her waist.

 

“She didn’t say. God, I’m so gonna kill her, where is she taking us, and why did I even agreed to it?” Lisa whined.

 

“You know, you can just sleep here all day.”

 

“And what? Let you have a quality time with her? Nah-uh.” Lisa shaking her head no.

 

“Where is she anyway? It’s already 3.” Joy asked. Jennie doesn’t have Jisoo’s number yet so she can’t call her to ask where she is. Joy looked outside the window and saw a pick up truck pulling up, revealing Jisoo.

 

“Can her ride be anymore hot?” Joy pointed out.

 

“Why? What?” Lisa said as she stood up and looked for it herself.

 

“I don’t wanna admit it, but that’s one hell of a y truck.” Lisa commented, making Joy nod in agreement. It’s a GMC Sierra Denali.

 

“Hey, c’mon, let’s go down.” Jennie as she fixes her hair.

 

“Look at you, unnie, you’re practically giddy. You like her that much huh?” Rosé as she grabbed her purse.

 

“Yes, and kids, be good okay? And I’m talking to you Lisa.” She said, glaring at her.

 

“Geez, sure, mom.” Lisa as she rolls her eyes.

 

They all went down and saw Jisoo waiting in the lobby. She’s busy playing on her phone when someone patted her head. She immediately closed it and smiled seeing the person who interrupted her game. Jennie’s wearing a white Gucci shirt, blue jeans, and her go to sneakers, pair of black Chuck Taylors.

 

“I missed you.” Jennie laughed at her.

 

“We were just together two hours ago, silly.”

 

“But, I missed you. And why are so pretty today? I want to keep you for myself.” She said, holding Jen’s arms.

 

“You’re not so bad yourself.” As Jennie took a good look on her too. She’s wearing a large maroon Adidas sweater, black pants, and her white Adidas sneakers. Soon enough, Jennie’s friends came to meet her.

 

“This is Joy and Chaeyoung.” Jisoo waved her hand to the girls, and then frowned when she saw Lisa. The other girls laughed at how bitter they are at each other.

 

“God, I’m really hanging out with the infamous Jisoo.” Joy as she poked Jisoo’s cheek with her index finger. Jennie elbowed her as she is acting weird, which just made Jisoo smile.

 

“C’mon, we should get going. It’s a two-hour ride.”

 

“Where are you taking us, unnie?” Rosé asked as they are all walking towards Jisoo’s black truck.

 

“As much as I would love to tell you now, it’s a surprise.” She said wiggling her eyebrows. Jennie came to cling on to her waist.

 

“You won’t even tell me?” Jennie as she pouts, Jisoo just shook her head no. She clicked on the remote control hanging to the car’s key to unlock the doors, she went to Jennie’s side and open the door for her. Jennie sneaked a peck on Jisoo’s cheek as she rides the car, making Jisoo smile from ear to ear. Soon, all of them are settled in. With Jisoo driving, Jennie on the shotgun, Chaelisa at the back, and Joy’s seat behind Jennie’s.

 

“Okay, here we go. Kids, you can sleep first. You’ll be exerting a lot of energy to where we’re going.”

 

“This truck’s awesome.” As Lisa looked at its jet black interior.

 

“Yeah. But you know, Jisoo, I was kinda hoping you’d let me ride that ferrari of yours.” Joy exclaimed, making the others laugh while Jennie’s shaking her head in disbelief.

 

“Sorry, that baby’s off limits, it’s just for me.” Jisoo, still focused on the road as it’s still dark.

 

“Yeah? But you let Jennie unnie ride it the last time?” Rosé told Jisoo.

 

“Well then, that baby’s off limits, it’s just for me and Jennie.” She updated her previous statement.

 

“Awe, you guys are cute.” Chae sweetly teasing both of her unnies. Jennie looked outside as she tries to hide her glowing cheeks.

 

Twenty minutes into their ride and the three in the backseat were already sound asleep. Jennie on the other hand, fights her drowsiness. It was her fifth time yawning as Jisoo could count.

 

“Jennie, why won’t you sleep?”

 

“To keep you company?”

 

“You need rest, you’ve been up all night. C’mon, don’t mind me.” She said while grabbing Jen’s hand and planting a kiss on it. She then put Jen’s hand on top of Jen’s lap again, and softly caressed her thigh, giving it a gently squeeze.

 

“Sleep well, Nini.” That’s the last thing Jennie heard as she closed her eyes, off to her dreamland.


 

~~~

 

“Hey, baby, wake up.” Jennie woke up to the soft voice of Jisoo. She smiled as she saw the girl when she opened her eyes. They’ve stopped driving for a moment.

 

“We’re not there yet, but I figured you need to see the view first. I bought you guys some coffee.”

 

“Good morning.” Jennie smiled at her. Jisoo didn’t mind how messy Jen’s hair was. It’s amusing to her that Jennie can even pull off this look.

 

Well, , this is Jennie Kim, she can pull off any look.

 

“Morning, fix yourself and then come join me outside, okay?” She said as she walked away, but gave Jennie a kiss on a forehead first. Jisoo proceeded in waking up the kids in the back seat.

 

“Holy , this is amazing.” Joy as she took pictures, capturing the view in front of her.

 

They’re sitting in the back of Jisoo’s truck, looking at the colorful hot air balloons that filled the sky from the distant. They’re in a cliff so they watched the balloons as if they’re aligned to it, but like really, really far away.

 

“The view is breathtaking, unnie. This is awesome.” Rosie as she leaned her head to Lisa’s shoulders.

 

“Yeah? Wait till we try every activities they have down there.” Jisoo told them, making them all excited especially Lisa.

 

“What do you mean? We’re going down there?” Lisa asked her.

 

“Of course. What do you think? That I just drove you guys here to watch a freakin balloon from the distant? We are so gonna enjoy that fair.” Jisoo before she sipped her hot chocolate.

 

“So what are we waiting for, let’s go unnie!” Lisa excitedly said, without thinking on what she just called Jisoo.

 

“Did you just called me ‘unnie’?” Lisa’s embarrassed. She doesn't want Jisoo to get comfortable to her this early, but she really got thrilled with what Jisoo has in stored for them. Lisa didn’t say anything, she just looked down to hide her face from getting all scarlet. They just laughed at her.

 

“Okay, let’s go. My dongsaeng’s already fired up!” She said while messing Lisa’s hair. The others laughed at how the two teased each other.

 

“Aishhh!”

 

“If you want, you can roll the windows down, you know? Enjoy the fresh air?” She said while jumping from her trunk.

 

“Or better yet, stay there. Just hold on tight, okay?” She added. She went to the back of the car to close the tailgate, where Jennie’s seated.

 

“Yah! Help me get down!” Jennie as she wiggled her arms, still sitting in the edge of the truck’s bed liner as she swings her legs too.

 

“Why? You don’t want to ride there?”

 

“No.” Jisoo came towards her, Jennie in open arms enveloping Jisoo in a hug while she clinged her legs in Jisoo’s waist. Jisoo carried her that way through her seat.

 

“Yah, still no kisses, okay?” Lisa reminding them. Jisoo sticking her tongue out to Lisa as she opened the door to her seat. Jisoo just rolled down their windows to have a taste of the fresh air too.

 

“I know you wanted to ride there too.” Jisoo says while putting her seatbelt on. As the other three settled in riding in the trunk.

 

“Yeah? But I wanted to be with you more.” Jennie told Jisoo, flashing her a smile. Jisoo looked at the rear view mirror, checking if Lisa’s looking. When she made sure she’s not, she kissed Jennie’s face, it was almost on the lips as Jennie was moving, fixing her seatbelt. Feeling Jisoo’s lips almost near hers made the butterflies in her stomach fly into rage.

 

Why didn’t I just went for it? Stupid, Jisoo.

 

Why do I want to kiss that ing heart shaped lips now more than anything? Stop being so weak, Jennie.

 

~~~

 

There are so many people in the fair, the parking’s full. Good thing Jisoo parked in the reserved VIP spot.

 

“Of course we are ing VIPs. What did I even expected? We’re with Kim ing Jisoo.” Joy exclaimed.

 

“Unnie.” Rosé warned her, as she’s not a fan of curse words like that.

 

“I love it when people say my middle name like that.” They just laughed at her.

 

“Ohh the balloons all deflated.” Jennie as she watched them pack up.

 

“Yeah, they have like a scheduled time for the balloons, well, they have the whole day scheduled. We can still have fun with the other activities, though.” She explained to Jennie. They walked down as a guard greeted Jisoo when he saw her.

 

“You came, Mr. Kim will be very happy to see you.” He said, all smiles to the girls.

 

“Appa’s here? Really?” She asked, which made the guy nod. As they enter in the tent, a tall middle aged man in a pilot suit came to hug her as soon as he figured it was Jisoo. Jisoo laughed at the gesture, while the other girls were happy to watch Jisoo with her father.

 

“That’s Jisoo unnie’s dad?” Rosé asked to the group, not loud enough to interrupt Jisoo and the man.

 

“He’s a pilot? That’s nice. And wow, he’s a dilf.” Joy commented.

 

“A what?” Rosé asked.

 

“Oh baby, you don’t wanna know.”

“Dad I’d Like to .”

 

Lisa and Joy answered at the same time. Rosé rolled her eyes. Jennie just laughed at the three.

 

“Yah! Appa, enough.” Jisoo as she broke the hug, still laughing because of the clinginess of the man.

 

“Okay, okay, just happy to see you. I missed you. And oh, who do we have here?” He said as she saw Jisoo’s not alone. Seeing four lovely girls.

 

“Ah appa, these are my friends, this is Joy and this is Rosé. This is my dongsaeng, Lisa.” She says making Lisa hit her arm slightly as she bowed to the man. “And this is Jennie.” She then, leaned in to whisper something to the man.

 

“What? She’s your future girlfriend?” He said as if he didn’t heard what Jisoo said. Making Jisoo hit his arm.

 

“Appa! I whispered for a reason.” She’s whining at him. “But yeah, that’s true.” Jisoo added, resulting for Jennie’s cheek to heat up.

 

“Aigoo, she’s so cute, Jisoo.”

 

“She really is. And guys this is my father. Well, Taehyung’s dad, but you love me more than him, right?” She said elbowing the man.

 

“Of course, you’re my baby girl.” He said, wrapping her arms again to Jisoo.

 

“Aish, enough appa, your suit is being wrinkled. Taehyung put a lot of effort designing that.” She said as he fixed his suit.

 

“Okay, I have to go now. I have a boring conference to attend to, I was just here to attend the opening ceremonies of this fair.” He said.

 

“Lucky that I caught you then, appa.”

 

“Yes. You never visit your old man anymore.” He said looking all sad, pouting his lips.

 

“He’s like a carbon copy of V.” Joy whispered to the girls as they watch the two talk, which made them nod in agreement.

 

“I’ll visit you.”

 

“Yeah? Why don’t you come home this christmas? Your eomma misses you too. Celebrate with us? Bring them.” He said smiling at the girls.

 

“I’m still not sure about christmas, appa, besides, they have their own families to go home to.” Jisoo said.

 

“Well, invite their families too. Like a one big happy christmas celebration. What do you say girls?” He told them, which they just laughed at the idea.

 

“Appa, stop being so silly. And you’re really going to be late at that boring conference. You should be going now.”

 

“Oh yes, the conference. Enjoy the fair girls, Jisoo, go over to the lounge and get all of you some passes. We’re still not done talking about you coming home in christmas, okay? And when we meet again, I hope Jennie’s already your girl. Nice meeting you beautiful ladies.” He said while flashing his handsome smile. He gave Jisoo a kiss on the forehead before going out. Jennie blushed as soon as he mentioned about being Jisoo’s girlfriend.

 

“You’re really close with Taehyung’s dad? If you didn’t explain how you’re not blood related, I could’ve sworn, I’ll never figure it out.” Joy exclaimed.

 

“Yeah, are you sure he’s not really your dad?” Lisa added.

 

“Well, I grew up being neighbors with them. I hang out with Taehyung at his house all the time. Until eventually, I stopped coming home to mine.” Jisoo as she was leading them to the lounge to get the passes.

 

“Why is that?” Lisa asked.

 

“Well, my parents, they uhm, they died.” There was a moment of silence after that.

 

“U-uhm, I’m sorry for asking unnie.” Lisa said, Jisoo just gave her a smile.

 

“Don’t be. It was a long time ago.”

 

“Okay, wait here.” She said as they entered a huge tent which they assumed is the lounge. As it is fully air conditioned, with tables in a really nice arrangement, flowers on top, and from what it looks like, rich families who have come to enjoy the fair too. The three sat on the couch while waiting for Jisoo who’s talking to some middle aged woman.

 

“I didn’t know she had it rough.” Joy broke their silence.

 

“Yeah, I hate myself for asking a stupid question.” Lisa as she held her girlfriend’s hand.

 

“Do you know about that unnie?” Rosé asked Jennie.

 

“No, actually.” Jennie then looked at Jisoo. She admired how despite having a past like that, Jisoo turns out to be a bright and positive person. As if she didn’t have a tragic backstory of losing her parents.

 

Your parents must be so proud of what you’ve become.

 

She then came back with id passes that says VIP.

 

“Okay, who’s ready to have some fun?!”

 

~~~

 

They were stunned to see the number of crowd as they exit in the lounge.

 

“Wow. Imagine being lost in that see of people.” Joy as she is overwhelmed by the mob.

 

“Don’t worry guys, this is the reason why we have passes. We could get to the other side of the fence.” Jisoo explained as the field is actually divided into two parts, the viewing area - where all the people are roaming around, watching the show, enjoying the booths, seeing the plane exhibits, and the activity area - where all the magic happens, or you know, for VIPs. It’s divided by a long metal fence.

 

“The only struggle is actually crossing this horde.” Jennie pointed out, making Jisoo nod.

 

“I’ll be on the front, you’ll be at the back, dongsaeng!”

 

“Copy, unnie!” Fist bumping as they act as if it’s a mission from a game. Jisoo then held Jennie’s hand, then Joy clinging to Jen, with Chaelisa following behind.

 

“Oh .” Jisoo as she pushed their way in. It’s crowded since a drift show’s about to start.

 

She saw how Jennie’s uncomfortable having her body bump to strangers, Jisoo just put her right arm to Jen’s shoulder, facing Jen to her body, hugging her as she protects her from the crowd. Jen’s hand sticking to Joy, as she followed the two.

 

“Hey Joy, try to hold to my waist, so you won’t be left behind.” Jisoo almost shouting. So they’re crossing the crowd with Jisoo, Jennie, and Joy in a group hug, while Lisa copied the way Jisoo hugged Jen, and protected Chae like that too. As soon as Jisoo saw the bouncer, she waved her pass and signalled that all five of them are VIPs and they need help. Three bouncers came to their rescue and helped them get to the activity area. They were all recovering from the heat of crossing that damned sea of people.

 

“Is everyone okay?” She asked as the three girls nodded to her. With Jen, still hugging her.

 

“Hey, babe, you alright?” She said while cupping Jen’s face who’s sweaty. All of them are sweating. She realized that it was not just sweat, but actual tears too.

 

“Oh my god, are you crying? . I’m sorry, Jennie. Are you hurt?” Jisoo panicked as she grabbed her handkerchief and wiped away the tears and sweat in Jen’s face.

 

“I’m sorry, I just got anxious.” She explained in between her soft sobs.

 

“No, Jennie. If I knew you’re not gonna be okay like this, I shouldn’t have brought you here. I’m sorry, baby.” Jisoo said as she still looked over Jennie with a worried face. Inches away from each other.

 

“Don’t worry about me Jisoo. And thank you for being here.” She said and then pulled Jisoo in for a hug.

 

“I promise to always be here for you.” She whispered in Jennie’s ear.

 

“Jisoo?” Jennie in between their hug.

 

“Yes, baby?”

 

“I’m sorry for getting your sweater all wet.” Jennie says as she broke the hug to reveal the dampen sweater. Filled with Jisoo’s sweat, then Jen’s tears. Jisoo just chuckled.

 

“It’s fine, I could just take it off. Hold this, I’m gonna go buy us some water.” She said, then she took off her id pass, and her maroon sweater. Revealing Jisoo’s black cropped muscle tee, exposing some of her skin especially her abs.

 

Are you ing kidding me? Why are you so rude taking off your sweater like that? My god, Jisoo!

 

“I’ll be back.”

 

“Is it just me or it got hotter in here?” Rosé as she fanned herself upon seeing Jisoo in that top.

 

“Yah! I’m right here.” Lisa with her angry face.

 

“Yah! I’m right here.” Jennie copied Lisa.

 

“Rosé’s not the only one.” Joy pointed out the three girls looking at Jisoo.

 

“You have got some competition there Jenjen.” Lisa more. Making her already dagger eyes, more deadly. Her younger friends, just chuckled at the sight.

 

“Wait, is that a tattoo I see? Peaking on Jisoo’s left back shoulder?” Joy as they all eyed Jisoo who’s busy buying them water. She had her hair up, that’s why they can totally see ink on her body.

 

“Can she be anymore hot? Jen, if you tell me you’re not gonna be hitting that, I swear to God I’ll--” She stopped as she saw fury in Jen’s eyes.

 

“You’ll what?” Still glaring at Joy.

 

“N-nothing. God, I was just kidding.”

 

Jisoo then came back with bottled waters in her hands.

 

“Geez, Joy, what did you do to my Jennie? You okay Nini?” Jennie calmed down as Jisoo called her ‘my Jennie’.

 

“Jennie unnie, should I alarm the guard of our apartment that Joy’s banned from coming from now on?” Lisa, teasing Joy while Jennie’s busy with her phone.

 

“No, no need Lisa...” Jennie, still looking at her phone.

 

“...‘cause I already texted the super.” Jennie continued, making them laugh except Jisoo, who’s not aware of what they’re talking about.

 

“What are you talking about?” Jisoo asked.

 

“Unnie, is that tattoo on your back?” Rosé asked. Making Jisoo reach for it.

 

“Ah yeah. I got it like when I was 15?” Jennie touched the tattoo, seeing a simple sailboat with three little waves crashing in the boat. It’s as big as a half slice of lemon.

 

“15? Isn’t that illegal?” Joy asked.

 

“Well, I know a guy.” Jisoo shrugged.

 

“Why a boat unnie?”

 

“Well I lost to a bet. If I win, I could get an airplane tattoo, but then I lost, so yeah, I got this stupid boat.”  She explained, while she placed her hand on Jennie’s waist.

 

“So that’s it? You just lost the bet? You let them tattooed on you permanently with something you don’t really like?” Joy asked.

 

“Yeah. Okay, so enough about me. Let’s go enjoy this fair.” She said as she held Jennie’s hand.

 

“Can you please wear your sweater again?” Jennie leaned in closely to her as they walk towards the airplanes, with the three following behind.

 

“Why?”

 

“I don’t like the looks they’re giving you.” Jennie as she eyed those girls, even some guys, who’s looking at Jisoo and her exposed abs. Jisoo just chuckled as she placed her arm over Jennie’s shoulder.

 

“All they can do is look Jen, but you, I belong to you.” And that’s enough for Jennie to shut up and smile at how Jisoo assured her that she’s special.

 

~~~

 

“So unnie, tell us about the activities?” Lisa asked Jisoo as she picked a brochure.

 

“Okay, before lunch, there’s an aerobatic flight available. You’re gonna ride with an aerobatic pilot as you roll around. If you’re okay doing 360 degrees up in the air, that’s for you, like an exhibition flight, ya know? But if you want a chill ride, like you know, sightseeing sort, they offer discovery flight too. We get to ride that plane.” She says as she pointed out a white cessna plane in the distant.

 

“After that, we could have our lunch, maybe have some fun in the booths in the afternoon? Then kite flying, night glow at 6, and concert to end it all.”

 

“Wow, you weren’t kidding when you told us we’re gonna be using a lot of our energy today, huh?” Jennie clinged on to Jisoo. They’re getting ready in signing up for the aircraft rides.

 

“Yeah, so have you chosen a type of flight?” Jisoo asked them.

 

“I wanna try the one where you roll and stuff.” Joy told them.

 

“I want that one too, but I wanna ride the chill ride with my pretty girlfriend more.” Lisa as she gave Chae a kiss on the lips.

 

“How ‘bout you Jen?” Jisoo asked her.

 

“I don’t care on what ride, as long as I’m with you.” Jennie answered while wiggling her eyebrows at Jisoo. Totally joining Chae and Lisa’s attempt in teasing Joy for being the fifth wheel.

 

“Geez, I need to find someone soon. I’m getting sick of all of you being this sweet.” Joy whined as the group just laughed at their single friend.

 

“So it’s settled then, you’re gonna sign up there, while we’re going that way. Tell the guy on the front desk that you’re with me okay? See you when we’re done!” Jisoo as she pointed the way.

 

“Good luck, Joy!” Chaeyoung.

 

“Hope you’re still alive after that!” Lisa teased then Joy went on the other way around, but not before she gave Lisa a middle finger.

 

The two couples proceeded to sign up in the discovery flights. Other people had been waiting for their turn. Jisoo didn’t want them to wait, of course.

 

“Oppa!” She says greeting the guy in a flight suit.

 

“Jichu! You’re really here? Where’s the gang? I thought your dad were just kidding when he told me to attend to your needs first.” The guy asked him after giving her a hug. Most of Mr. Kim’s, Taehyung’s dad, colleagues really know Jisoo as his daughter.

 

“Ah, I came with my future girlfriend and our friends” She says pulling Jennie closer to her, introducing her to the guy.

 

“This is Jennie, Lisa, and Rosé. Girls, this is my Seojoon oppa he used to train under my dad, but now he’s a captain too.” She says praising the guy.

 

“Nice to meet you girls. It’s always a pleasure meeting Jisoo’s friends.” The girls gave him their cute, shy smiles.

 

“What are you doing here driving a cessna when you could be flying an airline plane or you know, a commercial jet?” She asked him.

 

“Well, you know me, I love to fly pretty ladies around.” He said while winking at the girls. Making Lisa and Jisoo frown as their girls were charmed by the older guy, making them blush.

 

“Unnie, I don’t think I’d like to ride this anymore.” Lisa told Jisoo, making Seojoon laugh at her.

 

“You’re cute.” He told Lisa while patting her head. He then walked over to the guy handling the sign up sheets.

 

“Don, Mr. Kim’s daughter is here. Push back the other flights.”

 

“Okay, sir.” He nodded, then the guy approached two couples sitting on the couch, explaining that their flight has been delayed.

 

Jisoo turned to Jennie.

 

“Nini, do you trust me?” As she tucked some hair strands of Jennie behind her ear.

 

“Of course, Jichu, I trust you.”

 

“Really? Trust me enough with your life?”

 

“Yes. I trust you with my life.” She confidently told Jisoo as she kissed her cheek.

 

Their moment was interrupted when the guy who had a delayed flight, came towards them. Looking annoyed as the guy handling the sign up sheet, prevents him from coming so.

 

“Yah, me, my girlfriend and our friends have waited for our ride since this morning, and they just came here getting all the good treatment?” He said as he’s about to shoved Jisoo off.

 

“If you touch the daughter of the man who owns every aircraft in this place, I promise you, I won’t give you any ride. I think we may even send you home too. We wouldn’t want that now sir, do we?” Seojoon swooped in. The guy was startled with the news. He quietly returned to his seat.

 

Seojoon quickly briefed the four of them, well, three, since Jisoo knows all about what to do when riding a small aircraft like that. Seojoon then flew the cessna plane with Lisa and Chaeng.

 

“So, we’re gonna wait thirty minutes for our turn?” Jennie asked.

 

“Why?”

 

“We don’t have a pilot, silly?”

 

“Who says we don’t have one. You have me. Don’t you trust my driving skills?” Jisoo added.

 

“What? Of course I trust you, haven’t I just said I trust you with my life?” Jennie as she smiles at Jisoo.

 

Jisoo smiled back and turn her attention behind Jennie’s back.

 

“Good, because our ride is here.” She says as a small four seater cessna plane, is being pushed towards them.

 

“You’re flying it, really?” Jennie almost jumping as she’s excited to ride the plane with Jisoo.

 

“Yeah. Still not late to back out, baby. For the last time, do you trust me?” Jisoo asked her.

 

“I ing trust you, Kim Jisoo.” She answered, Jisoo grabbed her hand and planted a soft kiss on the back of it.

 

“Well, let’s go then.” Jisoo as she opened the door for her before going to the pilot’s seat.

 

“Well, that escalated quickly.”

“What’s more awesome than being a daughter of a rich man who owns all the aircrafts in this fair? Well, the girlfriend of that ing rich hot girl who can fly you around herself.”

“That is so hot.”

“New dream girl unlocked.”

 

Those were some of the comments from the people waiting for their turn, watching Jisoo and Jennie, making the guy from earlier scowl at them.

 

Jisoo placed the headsets in hers and Jennie’s. She fixed their seat belts and harnesses too. She has a checklist in her hand as she check their ride, muttering things that Jennie doesn’t understand.

 

“Brakes on, fuels on, full rich throttle, beacon lights, propeller is clear, mags are on both…” She continues as Jennie’s eyes wandered in the interior of the plane, with all the buttons around, making Jennie afraid to even touch a single one.

 

“...climb maintain five thousand. Departure frequency one-three-five, decimal niner, squawk four-seven-six-three…” Jennie heard through the radio, she saw Jisoo wrote it down. She doesn’t really understand a thing, she’s just looking forward to flying.

 

Jennie felt that they are slowly moving, not upwards, but going on the runway. Jisoo shot her a look and they shared a smile, Jisoo squeezed Jennie’s hand first before she placed it in the steering yoke, with Jennie having the same one too. She giggled when everytime Jisoo turned the steering yoke, hers turned too, as it is joint together.

 

“..taxi to runway two-seven right via alpha two alpha three, charlie and delta two. Cross runway three-six…” The guy on the other line talked again. Jisoo checked their plane once again, with her checklist in hand, until they heard the guy again.

 

“Arrow one-seven-two, cleared for takeoff runway zero-one.”

 

“Cleared for takeoff runway zero-one, Arrow one-seven-two.” Jisoo spoke on the other line, with Jennie hearing the alien conversation. Jisoo then clicked something that made the noise in the background down.

 

“Ready, baby?” She said while looking intently at Jennie. The younger girl nodded.

 

“Hold this for me, okay? When I say pull, pull.” Jennie listened to her. Their plane is in the end of the runway.

 

“Okay, Jennie Kim, remember this day, as I take you up in the sky.” She said winking at her. Jisoo pushed the throttle on her right hand, while the left on the yoke. Their ride’s going faster and faster, Jennie showing her gummy smile as she’s enjoying it.

 

“Pull, baby, pull.” Jennie did as she’s told, she held the yoke with Jisoo guiding her. She felt that they’re slowly going to an upward direction, as if she’s riding a roller coaster, only this time, she’s relieved she won’t be dragged down in a surprise, but a steady ride with beautiful sceneries awaits, not to mention a hot pilot beside her.

 

Jisoo pushed the button again, making all the noise from the guys came back.

 

“Hi, we are up and running, pressure is good. No pressure avionics are on.” Jisoo said as she turned that button off again.

 

“How was the take off, Nini?”

 

“It’s fun! I love this, Jichu!” She said over the microphone near as they’re both allowed to talk only on a headset. It’s not Jennie’s first time riding a plane, she’s been to lots of places abroad, but this one’s different. Not only because it’s a domestic discovery flight, but it’s with her now favorite person in the world, it’s with Jisoo. What’s more thrilling is that Jisoo’s the one flying her around.

 

“We’re just getting started, look there.” Jisoo pointed out at the sight of the whole fair below them. As they went farther from the site.

 

Jennie’s gaze never left her window, as she sees how pretty everything is from above. She could see the green part of the city, even the colorful buildings as seen like tiny blocks from Jennie’s view. They also run past above the river that looks like a little snake from above. She took a picture of it, with Jisoo being her pilot and everything. While she’s busy admiring this whole new scene for her, Jisoo’s gaze never left her. She has flown many times already, but never in her life she got scared flying. It’s the first time, since her passenger is what she holds dear the most in her life. She’s flying in an unusual slow speed in her navigating record, which says a lot since her girl wanted to enjoy the view below, same goes for Jisoo, she wanted to enjoy the view of someone ethereal beside her.

 

“You’ve been staring at me. Enjoy the view, idiot.” Jennie said through her headset.

 

“I am enjoying the view. I’m enjoying the most beautiful view there is.” She answered back.

 

“You’re not. You never even glanced down.” Jennie said, as she never seen Jisoo admire the scenery like what she’s doing.

 

“You’re wrong. I have never kept my eyes off you.”

 

Jennie looked at Jisoo, with a smile on both of their faces.

 

Is this what genuine happiness feels like? Thank you, Jennie Kim.

 

What did I ever do receive this blessing, disguised as you, Kim Jisoo?

 

~~~~~~

 

“Yah! We’ve been waiting for an hour!” Lisa whined as Jennie and Jisoo came back from their ride, now walking hand in hand as they went straight to their friends. The three of them were waiting in the lounge. The crowd had already scattered around so they didn’t had a hard time crossing the fence.

 

“I thought it was just for thirty minutes?” Joy asked, as she herself enjoyed the thrilling ride she had in the aerobatic flight. She got so excited that she already posted some clips on her instagram.

 

“Our ride was exactly thirty minutes. What happened to you?” Rosé.

 

“I think the pilot liked me.” Jennie, lowkey teasing Jisoo.

 

“Don’t tell me Jisoo unnie fought with the pilot?” Lisa asking them. Jisoo shot her a smug look.

 

“Why would I fight myself? I’m not that crazy.” The eyes of the younger girls widen.

 

“You drove your plane?!” Joy as she hit Jisoo’s arm.

 

“Yeah. Jisoo and I had a little stroll in the sky.” She says as she clings to Jisoo’s body, while Jisoo placed her arms over her shoulders, hugging Jennie.

 

“That is so sweet, you guys.” Rosé as she flashed her unnies a smile.

 

“Oh, so you’re that ‘young y pilot’ they’ve been talking about when we landed.” Lisa explained as Jennie disliked the idea of people talking about Jisoo.

 

“What?”

 

“Yeah, I heard that too, at first I thought they were just talking about Soojeon oppa, but then they mentioned it being a girl.” Lisa rolled her eyes at how her girlfriend thought Soojeon is that young y pilot.

 

“Young y pilot?” Jennie grimaced at the thought of having girls dreaming about Jisoo. Jisoo just leaned in on her, and whispered something.

 

“But I’m your young y pilot. Just yours.” Making Jennie’s check redden to what Jisoo had said.

 

“Unnie! You’re so red!” Rosé as she saw Jennie’s face.

 

“What the hell did you whisper to Jennie so make her blush like that?” Lisa questioning Jisoo.

 

“I bet it’s something dirty.” Joy as Jennie hit her arm for clouding bad idea in Lisa’s mind.

 

“Can we go eat now?” Rosie asked her unnies.

 

“Sure. Pick a booth kids, we’re eating lunch.” Jisoo said making the three maknaes run in excitement, choosing where to eat.

 

“Thank you, mommy.”

“You’re the best parents in the world.”

“Yehey I love you both.”

 

The two just laughed at how cute they are. She had her arm around Jennie’s shoulder, as the younger girl had hers around Jisoo’s waist.

 

“They’re growing up so fast.” Jennie as she wiped a fake tear in her eye.

 

“I know. You did good. You took good care of our kids while I’m working, yeobo.”

 

“I had to focus on our children to keep me sane from thinking you’re cheating on me.” Jisoo laughed at Jennie’s line.

 

Yeobo, you’re the only one for me. Always remember that.” Jisoo assured Jennie, they both knew it wasn’t part of the act anymore, as it felt real. Jisoo kissed Jen’s cheek as they keep walking towards their fighting kids.

 

~~~

 

“Where are the maknaes?” Joy asked as she and Jen came back from the comfort room. Jisoo’s sitting in the bench.

 

“Buying some cotton candy.” She answered while pointing out Lisa and Chae who’s busy buying colorful cotton candies from across the place.

 

“Oh, I want one too.” Joy said while she ran towards chaelisa.

 

“How ‘bout you, Nini? Should I go get you some?” Jisoo asked as Jennie sat beside her and clinged to Jisoo’s waist.

 

“I want milk ice cream.” She says pouting her lips. Jisoo giggled at how cute Jennie is.

 

“Okay, I’ll go get you some. Wait for me here okay? And if some guy come to flirt with you, just say off or I’ll come slit his throat.” Jennie laughed at her as she watched Jisoo run towards the ice cream store booth.

 

Jennie settled in looking at the pictures she took while waiting for the girls. Soon enough, the younger girls came up to her with cotton candies on their hands and sat beside her.

 

“Where is Jisoo unnie?” Lisa asked as she takes a bite on her rainbow colored candy.

 

“Buying me some ice cream.”

 

They all sat there in silence, either busy eating, or busy looking at their captured photos.

 

Where is she? What’s taking so long? Jennie stood up to look for Jisoo.

 

“Hey, that’s the pilot from earlier, right?” A blonde girl eating from the ice cream store pointing at Jisoo.

“Oh yes. My god, look at that abs. I bet that the ice creams she’s carrying are melting from her hotness.” Her friend commented.

“Let’s go say hi.”

“But did she kissed that girl she’s with earlier?”

“So? We’re just gonna go say hi. What’s the harm in that? Besides, I’m hotter than that girl she’s with.” She said, giving her friend a smirk after.

 

Jennie saw the two girls walking towards Jisoo as she’s carrying ice cream in each hands.

 

“Hi! You’re that pilot from earlier, right?” The blonde girl asked.

 

“Uhm, yes?” Jisoo hesitantly answered the girl, she knows Jennie’s waiting for her and her ice cream. Also, she’s a little bit uncomfortable as both of the girls checked her out from head to toe. Landing their eyes on her exposed skin.

 

“I’m Monica and this is Eunice.”

 

“Jisoo.” She told them as she looked at the two foreign girls who have seem to be fluent in speaking her language.

 

“Aren’t you a little bit young to be a pilot?” The other one asked.

 

“Actually, I haven’t finished my studies yet. I just, uhm I practice a lot of flying when I don’t have school.”

 

“Wow. So, you must own your own plane to have practiced a lot?” The blonde girl said then she seductively run her hand over Jisoo’s shoulder. “Maybe you can let me ride you sometimes?” She continued, leaning over to Jisoo.

 

“Ride me? You mean ride with me?” Jisoo corrected her as she stepped back from the girl trying to flirt with her. The blondie just smirked at her, taking one step closer to Jisoo again.

 

“No, I meant what I said. Let me ride you.” She whispered to Jisoo. The friend of the blondie just stood in front of them, watching her friend putting her moves on Jisoo. Jisoo saw Jennie behind the girls.

 

“I-i’m sorry, I should go. My ice creams are melting.” Jisoo stuttered as she gets away with the two. The girl just gave her another smug look as she witnessed a nervous Jisoo, expecting that it’s because of her.

 

“Look at you, all tensed up. You want me too, huh?” She says, reaching out to Jisoo again.

 

“No, not that. I don’t mean to be rude, but I really gotta go. I don’t want my girl to be mad at me.”

 

“You mean that girl from earlier? I’m prettier than her. I can make you a lot happier.” She said, touching Jisoo’s arm.

 

“No offense, but both of you combined are nothing compared to my girl. Excuse me.” Jisoo, as she walked past the girls. But Monica didn’t let her, she grabbed her hand.

 

“That’s ‘cause you never been with us.” She told Jisoo as the stranger touched Jisoo’s arm again.

 

Jennie couldn’t take it anymore.

 

Yeobo, I’ve been looking for you. Why are you flirting with these hoes!” Jennie as she shot her death glare to the two girls who wouldn’t let go of Jisoo.

 

“Yeobo? Like, you’re married?” Monica asked.

 

“Yeah. I’m her ing wife, now off or I’ll slit your throats with my bare hands!” She said, making the girls walk away from them. Jisoo’s in amusement as she watched Jennie scared the girls off. Jennie just shrugged it off.

 

“What? You taught me to say those things.” Jennie as she grabbed the milk ice cream from Jisoo’s hand, leaving the chocolate one for her.

 

“So, I guess it’s official then?” Jisoo told her.

 

“What?” Jen, who’s busy eating as they walk back to their friends.

 

“You’re my wife.”

 

“Hell yeah I am. So don’t you dare cheat on me, or I’ll slit your throat myself too, with your other woman.” She said before the ice cream from her spoon. Jisoo just smiled at her.

 

I can’t ing wait to be your legit wife. But then again, I haven’t even asked you to be my girl yet. Jisoo as she face palmed mentally. Why the hell am I so slow? This is so not me.

 

~~~

 

They watched some skydiving exhibition, flew some kites, played in some arcade booths, they had fun all afternoon. It’s getting darker. The sun has already set. They’re in the activity area with some other VIPs while most of the people are on the other side of the fence waiting for the highlight of the evening, the night glow. It’s when hot air balloons are lit up as it dance with the music playing. They don’t go up in the air, they just light up the whole place.

 

They had bought a carpet. Joy laying with her front facing the ground while scrolling through her phone. Rosé sitting while playing with Lisa’s hair who’s taking a nap, head placed in Rosé lap. While Jennie sat in between Jisoo’s legs, leaning her back to Jisoo’s front. Jisoo loves their position, she can hug Jennie’s little body and even plant kisses on her neck, making the younger girl giggle every time her lips touch Jen’s skin.

 

After taking a break from all the activities, they watched as the balloons are being set up. They’re not that far from the balloons, but sure is near enough to feel the warmth from the burner.

 

“Ladies and gentlemen, I welcome you to this year’s Air Festival…” An emcee spoke through the mic, heard all through the place. There was a blackout after that, part of the program. All the lights available were either from the flashes of cameras or from the phones of the attendees.

 

Rosé woke her girlfriend up as the show’s about to start.

 

“...so without further ado, let’s light up the balloons!” He said which was the cue for people to cheer and for the music to start.

 

What if, what if we run away?
What if, what if we left today?
What if we said goodbye to safe and sound?...
” It’s Troye Sivan’s Youth. All five of them perked up as they watched the hot air balloons of different shapes and designs light up as it grooved to the beat of the song.

 

“I love this song!” Joy exclaimed as she held her phone up, having an instagram live to let her followers witness how great it was.

 

Rosé had her arms around Lisa’s neck and Lisa’s on her waist as they both swayed to the song. Almost hugging each other.

 

Jisoo’s head was placed on Jennie’s shoulder as she back hugged the younger girl, who’s busy singing the lyrics of the song.

 

“...And when the lights start flashing like a photobooth. And the stars exploding, we’ll be fireproof…

 

Jennie faced Jisoo, held both of her hands and intertwined their fingers, as she sang the rest of the song in front of Jisoo. They all danced to the rhythm of the music.

 

“...My youth, my youth is yours
Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls
My youth, my youth is yours
Runaway now and forevermore
My youth, my youth is yours
A truth so loud you can't ignore
My youth, my youth, my youth
My youth is yours…

 

They enjoyed the night glow, the first thirty minutes were done with Joy shoving her phone to the couples as she featured them in her live, chaelisa almost making out every time a love song is played, and jensoo sneaking cheek kisses every once in a while. The other thirty minutes were spent walking around the balloons as they take lots of pictures to capture the amazing memories they’re making.

 

“This is amazing, Jisoo.” Jennie as she walked hand and hand with her, roaming around the area as the others are busy taking pictures of the balloons.

 

“Yeah? Are you enjoying?”

 

“Hell yes. This day’s a blast.”

 

“Really? Well I’m glad you like it.”

 

“Have you been attending this ever since?”

 

“Yeah. We do it every year, me and my friends.”

 

“How come they’re not here?”

 

“Ah, it’s because we attend on the last day. This is a three-day-event. Today’s the first.”

 

“Will you be coming back here again? On sunday?” Jennie asked her.

 

“It depends, if you’re busy sunday then I might. If not? Well, I guess you’ll be seeing me on sunday.” Jisoo explained as she wiggled her eyebrows to Jennie.

 

“You are so silly. Besides, if it has been an annual thing to you and your friends, you should never break the tradition.”

 

“But I’ll miss you. I wanna spend a lazy sunday afternoon with you.” Jisoo as she pouted at Jennie, pleading like a child. Jennie chuckled at her.

 

“No, Jisoo. I don’t wanna be the reason why you’ll ditch your friends. Also, it’s hell week next week with all the midterm exams. I gotta review.”

 

“Okay, okay. I understand, babe.” Jennie blushed at the endearment.

 

“You love calling me pet names, huh?”

 

“Sure. It makes you blush every time.” Jisoo explained proudly. Making Jennie hit her arm.

 

“Yah! I hate you!” Jisoo laughed at her.

 

“Jagi, don’t hate me.”

 

“I hate you!” Jennie laughs as she shouted at Jisoo, running away from her and letting go of her hand.

 

“Jagiiiiii wait for me!!!” Jisoo as she runs after Jennie.

 

The younger girls watched as the their unnies run after each other.

 

“Look at Jennie unnie, she’s so happy.” Chaeng, as she smiled at watching the two.

 

“Yeah. To be honest, I’ve never seen her this happy with Hanbin. Maybe I like Jisoo unnie for Jenjen. She’s real nice. Very unlikely to all the rumors.” Lisa told Chae.

 

“I know. This is different.”

 

“I guess she found the one, baby. Like how I found you.” Lisa said as she gives her a kiss on the lips.

 

“I love you, Lisa. Do you know that?” Chaeng with smile never leaving her face.

 

“I know, and I love you more, Park Chaeyoung.” She said, kissing her girlfriend once more. A deep, passionate make out session.

 

“Oh my god, get a room.” Joy as she rolled her eyes at them, before taking a picture of them kissing with a red, heart shaped, hot air balloon on the background.

 

“Perfect.”

 

~~~

 

“C’mon it’s almost over!” Lisa as she dragged the group to the edm concert. It’s the last part of the fair. They decided to have dinner first after the night glow, that’s why they almost missed the whole set lined up, leaving the last dj to play his mix.

 

There are lots of people, of course. Making Jennie anxious again. Jisoo had asked her for the nth time if she’ll be able to handle the crowd, and she assured Jisoo that she will. And that she’s really excited to watch the edm concert. They pushed their way to the crowd, hand and hand. They didn’t reach the front, but they settled in the middle, with random people bumping to them. Jisoo scanned their faces, looking for potential dickheads who would try to them. Luckily, majority are the same age as them, and most are really enjoying the music. Too engrossed to even glanced at them.

 

“This looks great!” Joy as she shouted at her friends, seeing all the LED panels of different colors, and lasers and lights dancing to the beat. The whole stage looks awesome.

 

“I know! This in looks like a giant, open club!” Lisa as she can’t hide her excitement too.

 

“Hey yow guys!” The crowd went nuts when they heard a guy speak from the stage.

 

“It’s about to start! I think he’s the last dj!” Jisoo as she explained it to them.

 

“...okay? So basically, all I want you to do is place an arm over someone beside you and when I say left, just jump left, we good?” The dj explained. Some guy placed his arm over Lisa, after he asked for her permission, of course. Then beside Lisa is Rosé-Joy-Jennie-Jisoo. Jennie took a good look at the girl beside Jisoo, eyeing if she’s good enough to touch Jisoo. When she realized the girl’s with her boyfriend, she let it go and allowed the skinship. Everybody’s settled.

 

“Everyone good? Okay, lezz go!” The dj shouted and then pressed some beats off his pad. Everyone’s jumping in excitement with the sick beats he’s making.

 

“Let’s go to the left left left left..” the dj ordered as the crowd jumped left and shouted “Oi oi oi oi!”

 

“Let’s go to the right right right right…” “Oi oi oi oi!”

 

Everyone’s ecstatic with how the dj hyped them. Jisoo and her friends couldn’t even contain their laughter as they jumped together with arms over one another. They did that multiple times, leaving the crowd breathless.

 

“Wow! Haha you guys are the best! That was the best human earthquake I have ever felt! What a crowd!” The dj as he calmed himself from jumping too.

 

Jisoo dried Jen’s sweat with her handkerchief before wiping hers. Jennie smiled at the gesture. She grabbed the handkerchief and helped Jisoo with wiping the sweat.

 

“Thanks.” Jisoo thanked her with a kiss on the cheek.

 

“You guys, I have attended lots of big edm festivals all over the world, you name it, Miami, Vegas, and even in Belgium. I have prepared you five of my favorite songs. So for my main event, let’s get this party started!” The dj, as he played his mix. The music is aligned with how the lighting from the led panels and lasers danced, illuminating the whole place.

 

He played No Sleep by Blasterjaxx, Elefante by Borgore, Baldadig by Hardwell and Quintino, Bomb A Drop by Garmiani, and lastly, Bigroom Never Dies by Hardwell and Blasterjaxx ft. Mitch Crown. Those five songs have distinctive gritty bass, tempo, synthesizer stabs, and colossal drops that made the crowd wild.

 

As they danced through the songs, good vibes flow like a virus, but a good one. They are all hyped up and couldn't be more alive, shouting as if they’re from a mountain top. The beats are like a drug that brought them higher, higher until their minds buzz with pure joy.

 

All five of them are deliriously happy. Feeling that the concert totally made a great ending for their bonding. Until colors erupted in the sky, fireworks. The crowd’s slowly scattering in every direction, enjoying the view on their own. Leaving spaces to one another.

 

“Well, that’s the perfect way to end it.” Joy as they all admired the fiery sparks bursting through the night.

 

Jisoo looked beside her and admires how vivid colors are igniting above, reflecting in Jennie’s eyes. She loves how the spark lights up Jennie’s beautiful face  as she smiles like a perfect real life photograph. The younger girl seems to notice the gaze of Jisoo on her. Jisoo leans in to her, so their foreheads rest against each other. Fingers intertwined.

 

“Thank you.” Jisoo says, barely more than a whisper. Her hands are now cupping Jen’s face.

 

“For what?” Her voice trembled, intoxicated from the tension between them.

 

“For existing, for being the only good thing going on in my life.” She replied, her voice low and husky. They both closed their eyes. Both of their hearts racing, and breaths shaking.

 

Jennie gently leaned in and kissed Jisoo’s soft heart shaped lips. Jisoo pulled her deeper in a hot, fiery, passionate, and demanding kiss, while her hands worked its way around her body, venturing over Jen’s y curve. It took time before the two pulled away, catching their breaths, with their foreheads still resting against each other. Smile creeped up their faces.

 

“I like you, Jennie.”

 

“I like you too, Jisoo.”

 

“Will you be my girlfriend then?” Jisoo asked, making Jennie pull away from her.

 

Oh my god Jisoo, she’s gonna ing reject you! Jisoo thought, making herself panic. Jennie saw the uneasiness in the older’s face. So she held her hands.

 

“Hey, this isn’t a rejection. It’s just that, I just broke up with Hanbin, it’s not even a week yet. I just--” Jisoo cut her off, feeling a relief as Jen’s not totally rejecting her.

 

“It’s fine Nini, I understand. Sorry for asking too soon.” She said, smiling to Jennie.

 

“Just give me some time, okay?” Jennie asked clinging to Jisoo’s waist.

 

“Take all the time you need Jennie, I won’t be going anywhere.” Jisoo as she hugged Jennie tightly, making her bury her face to her neck.

 

“I ain’t your girlfriend yet, but no flings with other woman, got it?!” Jennie strictly ordered as she looked at Jisoo’s face. The latter chuckled at the gesture.

 

“Yes, ma’am!”

 

“Good.” She said as she hugged Jisoo again.

 

~~~

 

October 20 - Sat

 

“Unnie, thank you for the whole day!” Rosé as she hugged Jisoo goodbye before entering the apartment building. It was almost midnight. Lisa gave her a nod and a fist bump, as a sign of her gratitude towards her new unnie. Joy came to hug her next after Chae.

 

“You smell nice, Jisoo.”

 

“I know. Thanks.” They both chuckled at their weird conversation.

 

“Goodnight, thank you for today. I really had fun which says a lot since I mostly enjoy these things when I’m a little drunk.” Joy explained making Jisoo laugh at her. Joy entered the apartment with Chaeng and Lisa. She’s settled in sleeping to Chaeng’s room again since she’s too tired to get home. Leaving Jen and Jisoo alone.

 

Jennie hugged her, placing her head in the comfort of Jisoo’s neck.

 

“Thank you so much Jisoo, we really had fun.”

 

“No worries. I had fun too.”

 

“Are you sure you don’t want to stay over?”

 

“I want to, but I have to come home. Dalgom’s waiting for me.” Jennie pulled away from her and looked at Jisoo in confusion.

 

“Dalgom?” Jennie frowning.

 

“My dog.” Jisoo giggled at Jen’s reaction.

 

“Oh my god, you have a dog, really?” Jennie, excited to hear about Jisoo’s dog.

 

“Yeah. Taehyung’s birthday gift to me. Dalgom’s so cute.”

 

“Can’t wait to meet him. Who’s taking care of him, by the way?”

 

“Ah, when I feel like I can’t come home to my house, I usually leave him at Taehyung’s house. They have caretakers there so I don’t have to worry about Dalgom’s health. I’ll fetch him there now.”

 

“You live alone?”

 

“Yeah. But I rarely go home. Usually I sleep at my friends’ units or houses. So it’s either at Mina’s, Namjoon’s, Taehyung’s, or Chanyeol’s.”

 

“Really? Why is that?”

 

“Well, it’s ‘cause I usually end up going to some parties and then I get lazy going home.” She explained. Jennie just shook her head in disbelief.

 

“But don’t worry, I’ll tone down the partying. I don’t want you worrying about me.” Jennie smiled at the statement, she loves that even before they become a couple, Jisoo knows how to assure Jennie with every little thing.

 

“Hey, Nini, it’s getting late. You should go rest. You have classes tomorrow, right?” Jennie just nodded.

 

“What time?”

 

“10:30.”

 

“You should go upstairs now. We’ve had a very long day.” Jennie just nodded and hugged Jisoo again.

 

“Thanks, Jichu.”

 

“You’ve already thanked me, Nini.”

 

“No, that’s only for the trip. I haven’t thanked you for taking care of me yet. So, thank you, Chichu.” Jisoo smiled at the statement.

 

“You don’t have to thank me for that, baby. I love taking care of you. It makes me happy. Now, as much as I want to keep you company, I know you’re tired. Goodnight, Nini.” She said, cupping her face and gave her a kiss on the lips. It’s driving her crazy how that lips felt so soft and tasted sweet like a strawberry. Kissing Jennie’s her new addiction.

 

“Drive safe, Chu. Text me when you get home. Okay?” Jennie as she was walking away, even gave Jisoo a flying kiss.