Seventh Chapter

Oh, Hyung, Actually I'm A Boy Too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luv here! This took a while and it isn't even that long so I'm sorry! This chapter was my responsibility but I felt like whenever I tried to plan it, it didn't turn out good. But I'm finally happy with it and the final version only took a few hours smh.



 

A 16-year-old Jimin stood in front of the mirror, staring at herself intently. She ran her hands up and down and around her body, feeling the curves that had started appearing during the recent years. Her black hair fell on her shoulders, wavy and dainty, as it should be for a young girl like her.

 

But she just didn’t like it. She didn’t like what she saw when she looked in the mirror, didn’t like how she looked, didn’t like how her body matured.

 

She didn’t feel right, either. She didn’t feel good when she saw the curves of her chest, didn’t feel good when she saw what she had under her clothes.

 

But Jimin knew there was nothing wrong with her, she had talked to Yoonji about it.

 

He was a boy, too.



 

The hardest thing about it wasn’t coming to terms with it himself, but when he realized he would need to tell his parents about it. He was scared less when he sat down on the living room sofa with his mother who was looking at him expectantly. She saw how his hands trembled as he held the hem of his oversized hoodie.

 

“You can talk to me about anything, honey. Don’t be scared,” she said softly. Jimin nodded while pursing his mouth shut, trying his best to fight back the tears. He had planned beforehand what he would say, but all the confidence he had built vanished away when he tried to open his mouth.

 

“M-mom… I…” He just couldn’t get it out.

 

Jimin bursted out crying, the fear of his mom hating him getting the best of him.

 

“Anything, honey. I’m here for you, baby girl,” the woman said, pulling the teen onto her lap and rocking them slowly.

 

“Boy,” Jimin mumbled into her shoulder. “I’m a boy, not a girl.” He hiccupped. “I’m sorry.” The room then became quiet, only the boy’s ragged breath made a sound. Though, Jimin’s heart hammered in his ears.

 

“I love you, honey,” his mother then said, carding her hand through his hair. “Whether you are my daughter or son, or whatever you feel comfortable with, I’m always here for you, just like I said. I love you so much, don’t doubt that.”



 

Jimin got his first binder a while later.



 

He cut his hair



 

Soon after he started taking testosterone.



Please Subscribe to read the full chapter